OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

It is a comfort, Blackcat! LOL! Thank you. ;)

Eye of the Moggie keeps jumping out at me on the main forum page, and I'm not sure if it's because I really, really want it, or because it has two "g's" in it, like Eggers, (making me think it's my forum name popping up). Probably a little of both. Either way, I'm glad I've got a bottle on the way. I'd have been so sad to miss it!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a comfort, Blackcat! LOL! Thank you. ;)

Eye of the Moggie keeps jumping out at me on the main forum page, and I'm not sure if it's because I really, really want it, or because it has two "g's" in it, like Eggers, (making me think it's my forum name popping up). Probably a little of both. Either way, I'm glad I've got a bottle on the way. I'd have been so sad to miss it!

Like you, all things Cat call to me! I think it's probably just as well I missed Flying Potion... it's not one where the notes instantly called to me, but the buzz was just so great I was itching to try! But my wallet will be much happier with just the Moggie coming. :purr:

ETA: I keep meaning to say: LOVE the new avi!

Edited by Blackcat

Eggers we have almost the exact same order Flying Potion, Moggie, and Black Panther except you got Lina's Pumpkin Cake Batter and I did the Oct sampler. I think we picked the trifecta this round.

Blackcat maybe there will be a rebrew of flying potion, I haven't even received my fb yet I have no idea what it even smells like but I'm already requesting a rebrew :) so it ain't over til it's over. I literally hear the clocking ticking on Moggie, I think a good percentage of people that got FP nabbed Moggie as well, hope u get yours and I'll be looking out for both your of your reviews.

Oh yeah had to edit Eggers yours is the best Halloween avi evah.

Edited by Cherise

@ Cherise - yep. I think we chose well! ;) I've got a sampler in the mail already. :blush: I was a bad girl and ordered twice this month!

Glad you like my avi! I've been waiting a whole year to use it! :lol: I'm a bit of a geek...

@ Blackcat - I think Mara said she's rebrewing Flying Potion tomorrow. :)

Blackcat maybe there will be a rebrew of flying potion, I haven't even received my fb yet I have no idea what it even smells like but I'm already requesting a rebrew :) so it ain't over til it's over. I literally hear the clocking ticking on Moggie, I think a good percentage of people that got FP nabbed Moggie as well, hope u get yours and I'll be looking out for both your of your reviews.

Oh, I got my Moggie. Boosted with cops, in case it wasn't slutty enough on its own! Can't wait to hear from all of us on that one!

@ Blackcat - I think Mara said she's rebrewing Flying Potion tomorrow. :)

And Eggers, on the one hand that is good news, but if I end up placing THREE orders this month, do flying monkeys come to carry me away?!

if I end up placing THREE orders this month, do flying monkeys come to carry me away?!

:smiley-laughing024: I don't know - but if you do - I'll be watching to see....but I don't think so...

I'm doing my VERY best to refrain until November...my addic...I mean ENTHUSIASM is stronger than I think I thought... :Emoticons04280: But so far I'm hanging in there!

"Oh, I got my Moggie. Boosted with cops, in case it wasn't slutty enough on its own! Can't wait to hear from all of us on that one!"

LOL Blackcat orders her Mog with cream on top like a good kitty should.

Edited by Cherise

"Oh, I got my Moggie. Boosted with cops, in case it wasn't slutty enough on its own! Can't wait to hear from all of us on that one!"

ROFLMAO, Cherise!

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO @ you Cherise! I reserved a Moggie and am hoping it is slutty enough as it is. If not, well I can always layer it over my old stand by, Phero Girl! Woohoo!

I'll be looking out for your review on that esp Blackcats, I got a lot hits using Mog but I gotta know how that works w cops. A Blackcat slathered in Mog w/cops on a Halloween night, we might not hear from her for awhile :P

Oh, Cherise, you always CRACK ME UP. I confess, I was holding off until I decided if I would need a second bottle in my Nov order--just gave in and got it! Review to come soon, I promise. Here's hint though--you might want to grab another with cops while supplies last!

I want to purchase all the yummy florals, pheros, and vanilla's. I love oils and the oils on this site are delicious, can't get enough. Mint and vanilla are so gourges layered on me in the winter time. I also love nag champa, its a bit more enpensive and harder to find in a buy but it smells sexy and alluring. :kiss43:

I want to purchase all the yummy florals, pheros, and vanilla's. I love oils and the oils on this site are delicious, can't get enough. Mint and vanilla are so gourges layered on me in the winter time. I also love nag champa, its a bit more enpensive and harder to find in a buy but it smells sexy and alluring. :kiss43:

Ooooh, I am a big fan of Nag Champa as well!

Do you know which ones of the scents have that as a note?

I am completely in love with the LP vanilla note too, it is gorgeous. :Emoticons10311:

After October, I don't think I'll be getting a full set (famous last words) but then again...

Yup, I asked Heather about that yesterday: it's the 10 women's releases. :)

The price is also slightly higher than the normal FB set price, I think.

Yes, it's the women's 10 releases unless you want to sub a men's release. The price is $249.95 since they are phero'ed. Saves you $50 off the price of buying separately just like usual.

WooHooooo!!!! Just got home from a very trying day at work, and BAM! New Releases!!! Ordered the monthly sampler, phero trials of Bang! and SS4W, (I chickened out on trying Dom!) and full bottles of Tickle Tickle, Pizzaz, and UN Levitation! :banana058: :banana058: :banana058:

Ahhh I love ordering LPs. I got FBs of Petit Four, Tickle Tickle and G&L with cops added. Samples of La Sylphide, X Appeal, Money Spray. Forum freebie samples of Pizzazz and Moggie

Edited by hearts

ok it's been tough.. I've had to make some sacrifices.. hoping I'll be able to redeem myself in Jan or Feb and grab some cuts I had to make..alas..

But....

I've got FB's of Absinth of Malice, X Appeal, Garland & Lace, La Sylphide, Tickle Tickle x 2, Money Spray x 2, G2 Spray & TH.

Smaller 3.5s of B2, G2 & Teddy BB.

Trial of Petit Four Your Thoughts. All Done for Nov. Ordered! Gods speed LP...

:D

Edited by StacyK

Wow, my biggest order by far since finding lp!

I got the monthly trial set (first time), full bottle of Glitter Kissed (because I just tried it and I LOVED it - like I can't express how much I love it!!!), trials of UN Heart & Soul and Empathy Potion, and forum freebie trials of Noco White and Lick of Cream (so I can decide on a vanilla, I NEED a fb of a vanilla!). I know this is light compared to alot of you ladies, but it's alot for me to spend on perfume!

I just hope that by waiting I don't miss out on full bottles of the samples I end up liking...there are several that look VERY promising! I really want to like La Sylphide because I'd love something boosted with LFM. Tickle Tickle also sounds like something I'm going to love. Can't wait to get these samples in the mail!!!

OK...itchy fingers are now happy and relaxed :D

Monthly sampler - there are a handful I WANT to love but just am not sure yet...

Plus trials of:

Sneaky Clean

Bayou Musk

Betrothal Potion

Breakfast in Bed - thinking this will likely push me over the edge for FB though...

LP Black - giving it another go...

Tails of Mystery

Sexology - I WANT to LOVE this one

FBs:

Unreasonable Pumpkin - needed a back up - just LURV this one!

Pom Pom Nom Nom - done in by yet another sniffy on this one!

Garland & Lace v5 - couldn't resist...

OCCO Black

Demimondaine - took a chance - love violet AND chocolate - hope I love this one! Thoughts anyone? I love An Act of Violets and Pithivier...