OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

The full monty. He basks in how the girls love hugging on him when he wears it. For him, it's a very social phero.

Wow, talk about an advantage! I'd say it won't be long until it goes from "social" to something else!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I limited myself to the sampler and a bottle of Glitter Kissed which I *would* be sad about if I didn't get. Now, when I get my samps I an bemoan the ones I *should* have gotten, lol...

I need La Femme - I want the Divinity, Strawberry Shortcake, Raspberry Rose.. and there was another one I think that captured my heart!

I think a sampler as well...

I love that our orders are about identical! I was eyeing Trouble with Truffles but the nuts scared me off!

:devil: LP small devil sitting on my shoulder….."ok, so Luna is telling you that you need to place another order…….. it's all her fault….while you're at it…remember those samples you have sitting in that small container….the ones you adore…..might as well….."

Wow, talk about an advantage! I'd say it won't be long until it goes from "social" to something else!

*sigh*

Yet ANOTHER gray hair to add to the ever-growing collection.

Karma's gonna get you for that one, Luna!

Seaj...

If it is something you'll really be bummed to miss then I'd do it.

Now watch it be around for the next month, lol.

actually, I really don't think this will last very long though. That's IMO of course.

Edited by StacyK

Ordered LP White (of course!), Cherry Divinity (duh!), Moon Sugar Candy (no question!), Raspberry Rose (so decadent!) and the sampler platter. Drool bib optional.

That was order #1. That there will be an order #2 soon is a given. You spend less when you break your want list into two separate orders, right?? (Shhhh! Self-delusion rules on NR Day!)

Ordered LP White (of course!), Cherry Divinity (duh!), Moon Sugar Candy (no question!), Raspberry Rose (so decadent!) and the sampler platter. Drool bib optional.

That was order #1. That there will be an order #2 soon is a given. You spend less when you break your want list into two separate orders, right?? (Shhhh! Self-delusion rules on NR Day!)

Yes this. That's how I rationalize all my orders.

Yeah I always have a follow-up order as well.

I couldn't resist FBs of LP White, Fairy Musk (FAIRY MUSK- how could anyone resist such a thing!), Cherry Divinity, Moon Sugar Candy & Strawberry Cream Cake.

Now I'm whimpering over all the ones I haven't ordered and wondering if I can hold out till my next payday. I suspect not.

I'm only speaking from experience as the mother of a teenaged boy, lol.

My thoughts exactly. I have not introduced my son to pheromones yet. He has girls taking him out to dinner or to the movies. He does not need any more help.

I am going to get the two men's releases plus a second bottle of a couple things. I may get large samples of LP White and Decadent Diva and ask Mrs. QG to try them even though she is not a perfume person.

Edited by quietguy

I may get large samples of LP White and Decadent Diva and ask Mrs. QG to try them even though she is not a perfume person.

I would love to hear what the mysterious Mrs. QG thinks of some LP's, and what you think of them on her!

I am getting so overwhelmed at which to go full bottle on , I've changed my mind so many times I seriously just think I am going to settle for the sampler and hope for the best. Oh and of course the bottle of Pizzazz I've been waiting on. Geez, they all sound so GOOOOOD!!!!!

So happy you got an Absinthe Eggers!! I love that one. :D

I got the Strawberry Cream, Moon Sugar Candy, Cherry Divinity, LP White, Orangzipan... ok, half the collection. And a sampler for the rest. I'm thinking if it's not quite me, there's probably a couple there my daughter might like and the ones I didn't get, I wanted to try but weren't quite sure they were FB. You know how it goes though; there's probably something in the samples I will kick myself for not getting.

Ordered a sampler & a bottle of Absinthe & Malice, (YES!!!)

OMG there's more?!

ETA: Nope, apparently not! So glad you got one! I will content myself with the piggish array I already have coming! :-)

Edited by Blackcat

I'm already kicking myself for not ordering more of the NR samples, but I'm trying to be good...I feel like I really should have tried at least three more! However, I told myself I'd only order 1 fb a month this year, and between the trade boards and the actual store I'm already up to four in January :Emoticons04269:

I really want to smell LP white, scared it'll run out if I don't go FB, but I don't want to risk going FB if I don't end up liking it as much as I think I would.

Definitely want a sample of Fairy Much w/Treasured Hearts since I love that phero... and have been looking for a scent I like it with (sad to say I haven't been head over heels with other TH perfumes before)

Andddd.... need another FB of Whisker Wishes. I have been good and not used my Whisker Wishes as often as I would like since I'm scared of using it up. (OMG that potion WORKS for me)

Well...what had happened was...

I wore La Sylphide yesterday and when I wen to the review thread I saw that it was mentioned that there MAY be more.

On my last order, Katerina Suit got all the way to PayPal before it told me it was sold out, lol. Someone else said Absinthe of Malice may be there...but that too is gone so...When I went to try putting LS in the cart and it worked, I was apprehensive sooooo, I figured I better put some OTHER things in the cart, right? Makes sense...wouldn't want to go through PayPal and wind up there empty handed, you know? Sooooo, thank you StacyK for helping me with SF&M :lol: I figured FB....then I figured Sinful Indulgences would be a safe FB....then I thought, I should probably get another Moon Sugar Candy and I kept looking at the sample of Sugared Roses and Pixie Dust...so I put them in the cart too. I went all the way through payment and LS stayed in the cart! I don't know how some of you get it to tell you how many there are, but until I receive something saying it was an error I'm staying optimistic! (and if it was an error the sorrow will be washed away by the other goodies ordered) I know there are others who would like LS so I hope there's plenty more!

Now I thinkI just need to stay away from the site for another month! :D

Edited by NuTrix

I am so tempted by this! Trying to reason through.... I like the scent but it's not hands down one of my love/must-haves. Also, I am still waiting on the two orders I have already placed this month!

I really like the phero, though, and I believe this is the only LP that comes with LFM.

BUT I have squirreled away some Christmas money for when the amazing Mara starts taking Private Edition orders, and one of them is specifically intended to be an LFM scent... So what to do, what to do!

Enabling rationalizations welcome....

I wanted BOTTLES of LS Blackcat, (and did get 2 more backups but didn't want to get more because I know others really love it too - I am TRYING not to be completely obsessive :P ), but I really love this particular scent AND LFM - hands down - is top 3 phero favs for me so it was a no-bainer. I am trying (unsuccessfully I might add lol) to only buy bottles of things I absolutely love...the failing part is that I'm getting bottles of things I also THINK I will absolutely love as well...because I'm too impatient for samples to get here :lol: SO, at the risk of sounding more level headed than I truly am, I would pose that if you aren't absolutely in love with the scent but are intending to create the perfect PE just for YOU with LFM to go ahead and wait. Of course you could maybe just limit your number of back ups and still have enough for your PE?....Back where we started Hmm? :D Isn't this addiction fun!?!

I so dropped the ball on ordering this holiday season. Is the feb sampler still available or should I order samples individually? Also Is it possible to get the phero trials or did I miss that boat? If so I will order them in samples w the feb order.

Originally wanted to order all phero trials or samples but want to narrow down to top ten or 12, my picks are: LFM, LFN, Bang, Gotcha, Heart n Soul, LAM, BAM, SS, BI, TMI. Any other suggestions of a top pick phero that I should add with this order?

I wanted BOTTLES of LS Blackcat, (and did get 2 more backups but didn't want to get more because I know others really love it too - I am TRYING not to be completely obsessive :P ), but I really love this particular scent AND LFM - hands down - is top 3 phero favs for me so it was a no-bainer. I am trying (unsuccessfully I might add lol) to only buy bottles of things I absolutely love...the failing part is that I'm getting bottles of things I also THINK I will absolutely love as well...because I'm too impatient for samples to get here :lol: SO, at the risk of sounding more level headed than I truly am, I would pose that if you aren't absolutely in love with the scent but are intending to create the perfect PE just for YOU with LFM to go ahead and wait. Of course you could maybe just limit your number of back ups and still have enough for your PE?....Back where we started Hmm? :D Isn't this addiction fun!?!

Aww, thanks NuTrix, that's great advice! And it helps me to clarify -- I think part of it with La Sylphide is that I can think so many places where it would be perfect to wear it.... but that doesn't necessarily translate into me WANTING to wear it. I think I will hold off a little longer, for now anyway!

And oh my lord yes, this is the most fun! My package got to Nashua today.... maybe it lands on my doorstep tomorrow!

I so dropped the ball on ordering this holiday season. Is the feb sampler still available or should I order samples individually? Also Is it possible to get the phero trials or did I miss that boat? If so I will order them in samples w the feb order.

Originally wanted to order all phero trials or samples but want to narrow down to top ten or 12, my picks are: LFM, LFN, Bang, Gotcha, Heart n Soul, LAM, BAM, SS, BI, TMI. Any other suggestions of a top pick phero that I should add with this order?

Hmm. I can't help about the phero trial, but you should still be able to get the Feb sampler for sure.

Oh!Oh! Perfect Match! CB? Topper!

And oh my lord yes, this is the most fun! My package got to Nashua today.... maybe it lands on my doorstep tomorrow!

Really!? So lucky! I hope so for you!....I waited and waited for the NRs or maybe I would have an LP lovelies package too :lol:

I am trying (unsuccessfully I might add lol) to only buy bottles of things I absolutely love...the failing part is that I'm getting bottles of things I also THINK I will absolutely love as well...because I'm too impatient for samples to get here :lol:

When I first started, there were soooooo many that sounded wonderful and soooooo many that were no longer available. I agree wholeheartedly with you NuTrix. I have bought bottles that I was too impatient to wait for samples because I was afraid that they would be gone before I had the chance to get a bottle. This month, a part of me totally could have gone for the whole collection and as it is, I got half. Still not a great track record but it's better. I've even gotten rid of a few bottles that were wonderful but just weren't me. I think as the year progresses, I'm going to practice restraint and maybe just try doing the samples first unless something really truly calls out to me. Even if I'm too late to order a FB, there's always the trade threads! And I think anyone involved with LPMP can attest to the fact that I am not lacking perfume anymore. LOL

LOL! PREACH IT SISTAH!

You sound like you could be my purchasing twin! :lol:

I told myself only full bottles from the NRs that are guaranteed home runs...then I got 5 of them and 1 of those with a back up :rolleyes: How was I supposed to know so many would be no brainers? I HAD to have the ones with Aja! It may not do wonders for me completely solo - but with the scent buddy system? GORGEOUS! (and there are 2! 1 I ordered knowing Aja was in it, the other wound up being a surprise after purchase realization!) Then there were still the "regulars" on my list THEN La Sylphide reappeared THEN....

So I'm left wondering, "will I ever learn?" :D

And certainly I have gone from not having any perfume because I could never wear it (commercial perfume anyway) to 3 bursting storage boxes full! YIKES!