Sparkle Fuschia vs Scented Cougar or another phero for a work situation

I really love scented Cougar and I find it an excellent work blend, but I should like a change as I always wear the same thing.

I am customer facing so I need men and women to like me and want to do business with the company. I find many pheros with cops in them, make women very bitchy, wary whereas the pure social blends like OW don't quite have the pazazz of Cougar which does give me that extra sparkle. Lumina is quite pleasant but I dont really find it very sexy, elegant yes but not sexy.

Cougar over all other pheros seems to make me popular with both men and woman, who lean in closer, even finding boring info interesting and exciting. I have had female colleagues gush about me when wearing it. Lumina just does not always quite work.

I find the scent of Cougar, the grapefruit etc subtle but enticing so therefore very work suitable and also good for post work social functions.

Does Sparkle Fuschia have a suitable work scent?

How does it compare to Scented Cougar?

Swimming with sharks is not a phero I need at work because I mostly don't deal with flesh-eating ratscums however any other suggestions for something apart from scented cougar that would give unisex appeal and a bit of dazzle would be appreciated. I'd like to vary my phero-palette.

Thanks.

I'm trying to recall how the scented Cougar smells like as I traded my bottle away. I recall that it didn't work out for me because of the grapefruit. Or rather, I don't fancy citrus-base scents. I bought a bottle of it in my first few orders as I was busy exploring and educating my nose then .... and I'm still learning, don't get me wrong.

Sparkle Fuchsia, on the other hand, is pink sugar and pumpkin to me. It's feminine as Perfumesniffer said and it's yummy, according to a couple of my female colleagues. I had this in my hair the other day and my children loves the scent.

I'm work in an international school and I love to use it at work. It goes well with my role at work. I'm uncertain which industry you are working in and I think wearing SF should not be an issue as it does not scream "sex".

I don't get the "sexy" vibe when I use SF and I'm certain that I am using enough of it. It could be because of my age and thus I tend to use a little cops when I use SF.

I have not tried Lumina yet and I have used OW a couple of times.

Does Sparkle Fuschia have a suitable work scent?

It's gourmand, deeper than Cougar Potion, but certainly not too loud.

How does it compare to Scented Cougar?

They are not the same at all, if you read the descriptions that should explain why.

Hi, Indigo!

Have you tried Mother's Little Helper phero blend? I haven't tried it at my workplace, but I've noticed people around me are more receptive to whatever I tell them, it is an interesting blend, it might work for you....

Scented Cougar and Sparkle Fuchsia are totally different scent wise, the first one being very citric and the grapefruit is prevalent, whereas Sparkle Fuchsia is a gourmand potion and the pumpkin is as pink as it gets. Sparkle Fuchsia is GGG, but if there is a remake I would hoard, it is that good...I find it very soothing and relaxing, besides Cougar's wonderful effects.

Cheers for all the responses gorgeous LPers and for the info from the lovely Potion Master!

Oh drat! Late for the boat...

Any recommendations for any other wonderful work pheros?

Cheers for all the responses gorgeous LPers and for the info from the lovely Potion Master!

Oh drat! Late for the boat...

Any recommendations for any other wonderful work pheros?

have you tried anything with Popularity Potion? sounds like it may help in your line of work? :)

ok thanks!!!

OK cheers ladies! I'll have to try PP again, I gave it away in a swap as it made me feel 'naked' but maybe it deserves another trial run! Shall have to put this on my next month's order!