Question about Pheros in alcohol spray

I have many of the sample pheros from November (UNs) and I was wondering about drydown.

For example I sprayed BI this morning after my shower. I expectedt to have to wait the 20 min or so for the cops to mellow, but it seemed that they were fine after about 5 minutes, and since I was in a hurry I applied a cover scent (oil based)

Is drydown any different if the UN phero is in alcohol? Do we just trust our noses? and why can't one apply the alcohol based pheros and then follow immediately w/ a cover?

Thanks

Use your nose as a gauge. Blatant Invitation has a "medium" load of cops - not as light as say, Cougar, and not as heavy as an OCCO. Yes, the alcohol spray form of a 1x will likely dry down quicker on the skin...you're also getting some up in the air from the spray, so maybe if you move into another room from the one you sprayed in, you'll get the most accurate sniff.

Yeah, I know what you mean Beccah, but these are the little teeny bottles and the spray doesn't go everywhere. When I apply anywhere near my hair I just put my wet hair in a towel so it is covered up.

I also go into our shower to spray it since the fan is still running from taking a shower. I was just wondering about having to wait so long for drydown, b/c I thought you had to wait until applying a cover scent or the phero would somehow be ruined.

Get out!! I experience BI's cops as much heavier/higher maintenance than OCCO....just proves how magically well those occo scents cover.

Absolutely! The OCCO scents are sheer genius for those of us who love some cops!!!