Lady Victoria's Midnight Snack

LadyVictoria

Holy Crawdads!!! I know this one is old news to the rest of yall, but I just got it in a trade and THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!! Wowwee, this odd combo is freakishly delicious! It's soooo good. So INTENSE, and interesting! I never would have thought to pair these notes, but damn. I love how it's gourmand, but to me it's not foodie. That salt and that gorgeous intense tea like lavender give it a clean shine while being gooey and drippy and edible at the same time. Perfumely Perfect gourmet goodness. It's pretty straightforward, there's not a whole lot more to say except that the throw and tenacity are also wonderful, I can smell this on myself for hours, and can still smell it on my skin after having it on all night.

Oh and it IS sexy. Makes me feel all hot and bothered even whilst covered in baby drool in a shirt that's too big for me. Good stuff man. I love this one! Thanks for the trade Bruiseviolet!! I think I love you! :D

Holy Crawdads!!! I know this one is old news to the rest of yall, but I just got it in a trade and THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!! Wowwee, this odd combo is freakishly delicious! It's soooo good. So INTENSE, and interesting! I never would have thought to pair these notes, but damn. I love how it's gourmand, but to me it's not foodie. That salt and that gorgeous intense tea like lavender give it a clean shine while being gooey and drippy and edible at the same time. Perfumely Perfect gourmet goodness. It's pretty straightforward, there's not a whole lot more to say except that the throw and tenacity are also wonderful, I can smell this on myself for hours, and can still smell it on my skin after having it on all night.

Oh and it IS sexy. Makes me feel all hot and bothered even whilst covered in baby drool in a shirt that's too big for me. Good stuff man. I love this one! Thanks for the trade Bruiseviolet!! I think I love you! :D

Thus sounds delicious! Not a review, bit I've read about it so many times, it almost has a legendary vibe to it. One day I might find it on the trade pages. Thanks for sharing this awesome review! I'm not into foodie scents, but this I might love!

Why your welcome! Yeah, I know there's a fine line between "foodie" and "gourmand" and this definitely tips towards gourmand. Its delicious,comfortable and soothing, but the lavender and slightest touch of sparkle from the salt.

I was just thinking about how I need to be realistic and not double up on things cause I'll never get through everything I own, but I don't think I could refuse more of this.

Legendary..good choice of words! I love when PE's turn legendary!

• 2 years later...

Really?? HOLY SHIT Mara!! No WONDER my back is KILLING ME! I had a huge man mounting me like a wild beast last night!

I could feel him humping my leg, ear, arm all night.. Jesus Cristo no wonder my bones feel this way

tee hee. Claiming Stacyk's bottle thanks to this review. Ear humping is my favorite!!!

I put a bit of this on this morning, travel shock be damned. I was so impressed, my man said "lavender french toast!" I can't believe he got the lavender so quick. I'm loving this one too. Stacy spoiled me with so much good stuff, not sure what/where to sniff first.