we're supposed to be DABBING it ???!!!

:D

I don't know the meaning of that word!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be swimming in this but I fear the people around me will avoid me at all costs. Since my boss will not be around these few days (she's one of the people with very sensitive nose), I might consider wearing it tomorrow, just to keep me happy.

One more thing ..... important discovery ....... the simple dab made me frisky .... very in fact. My mind was somewhere else while I was sitting all alone in my office. It could also be because my period has just ended (and I get friskier during this period till I ovulate). Mmmm ... it's the cops and I'm pretty sure it's got to do with the scent as well.

I reeeally wanted to find a honey based scent that didn't go all "pee-yew! What the heck *is* that stink?" on me... :( This isn't it. Smells great in the vial, but about 30 minutes after I put it on, it starts to turn into something funky. As my best friend describes it: like a cat peed on rotten fruit. LOL...gotta love an honest friend! Oh well, at least I only bought a sample! I guess I'm destined to avoid honey scents; luckily there's enough others to choose from :D

I reeeally wanted to find a honey based scent that didn't go all "pee-yew! What the heck *is* that stink?" on me... :( This isn't it. Smells great in the vial, but about 30 minutes after I put it on, it starts to turn into something funky. As my best friend describes it: like a cat peed on rotten fruit. LOL...gotta love an honest friend! Oh well, at least I only bought a sample! I guess I'm destined to avoid honey scents; luckily there's enough others to choose from :D

I laugh at the "cat peed on rotten fruit" because I cannot for the life of me see anyone on the face of this earth getting THAT unless they sniffed the BOTTLE and got cops! But I believe you!

On your skin...you smell like pee and rotten fruit?

It has to be on my skin for *atleast* 20 minutes before I will even put clothes on,to meld with my chemistry!

If it STILL smells like that- even after an hour of being on you- its my opinion that your friend wasnt smelling it on your skin but possibly on your CLOTHES where the body heat couldnt meld it ;)

Otherwise Im happy to take it off your hands ! oh but its a sample...

Edited by Lor

LOL Lor, *any* strong honey based scent turns weird on me! Several of the PE's w/honey & no cops at all still end up smelling funky on me & every time my friend tells me I smell like cat pee and rotten fruit. Sometimes more cat pee, sometimes more rotten fruit, but never anything good lol. I thought maybe it was just HER nose that was the problem, but other people have told me (once I asked) "yeah, you don't smell good", although no one is as descriptive as my bff! :P

I laugh at the "cat peed on rotten fruit" because I cannot for the life of me see anyone on the face of this earth getting THAT unless they sniffed the BOTTLE and got cops! But I believe you!

On your skin...you smell like pee and rotten fruit?

It has to be on my skin for *atleast* 20 minutes before I will even put clothes on,to meld with my chemistry!

If it STILL smells like that- even after an hour of being on you- its my opinion that your friend wasnt smelling it on your skin but possibly on your CLOTHES where the body heat couldnt meld it ;)

Otherwise Im happy to take it off your hands ! oh but its a sample...

I found this out. I didn't let it meld thoroughly and my cleavage area of my shirt....smelled...well you know. Note to self...wait 30 min before dressing. I've layered it with Beyond the Veil and received great response. :great:

Yeah Arianna, thats pretty much how I figured it out too ! :D

Im like.... how come I can wear it one day and have my clothes torn off, and the next day everybody's head is cocked to one side and their eyes are squinting? AHHHHH...the CLOTHES.....my body.temp.is. not.melding.my.scent....ewwwww.

July Girl....that SUCKS!!!! have you tried different carriers? like alcohol instead?

I feel bad but not too bad, as there is quite the LPs to choose from so its all good :)

uh..Calii....are YOU wearing that combo too ?

KILLER COMBO!

yeAHUH !

I think these two are my latest faves!!!!

I did last week and was smitten with how well they went together :D ...Cat's Eye alone is not a normal *me* scent!

BTW as far as the *clothes* thinghy,I remember a post you made long ago,something like if a favorite piece turns on you,just let it go,dang,or something like that :rofl222: ...been there done that

AHHHHH...the CLOTHES.....my body.temp.is. not.melding.my.scent....ewwwww.

This is so truth, Lor! I used to apply both OCCO and scent at the same time, smudge and mix them and put on my clothes while it's wet and I do smell something weird later in the morning. Now, I give the OCCOs at least 15 mins to meld and dry before proceeding to the next step. As for EoW, it takes longer, perhaps 30 mins or more and sometimes, I put it on the night before (since I sleep for 4-5 hours per day).

So yeah. This is intense stuff! You need a couple minutes for the cops to burn off and settle down, because during those few minutes I was seriously afraid people at work would think I smelled like vagina. After that short phase, though, a honey like no other oozes through, like something Midas would drink, a honey that probably gushes out the taps of Trump's bath, a honey that is so rich it smells of sex at the Ritz-Carlton. The only question I have is why the bees who make this stuff don't get high off it. I'm taking this honey note is made up of multiple deep and aromatic honeys, as it's rather complex. The amber only thickens the ridiculously decadent lava flow of honey, and as it dries down further the musks amp up the warmth and sensuality of it all. I don't always do so well with civet, but it manages to stay tame here, no pun intended.

One really strange side effect, though one in my favor: apparently getting punched in the face by a major dose of cops makes me happy. Happy as in cranking up Mr. Saxobeat and dancing on my desk on my hands with a plastic rose between my teeth. Could it be this mood lift is due to me actually feeling....sexy? Something I almost never feel with the exception of a revealing Halloween costume? Could this stuff be replacing the hyperalluring womanliness I feel I'm missing? Maybe. ;)

The only question I have is why the bees who make this stuff don't get high off

Happy as in cranking up Mr. Saxobeat and dancing on my desk on my hands with a plastic rose between my teeth. Could it be this mood lift is due to me actually feeling....sexy?

I guess that's why bees are so hardworking, busy as a bee as the saying goes .......

Re your little dance with a plastic rose, perhaps it's a dance on your desk dressed in a 5-inch killer heels?? No, you're not missing it .... You are just more aware of it .... I love how cops make me feel and yes, honey does give me that feeling too but it depends on what kind(s) of honey .... I know Sugared Honeycomb does it for me. The combo, oh yes, definitely!

I like this alot. To me it smells very similar to Pherogirl but muskier. It has good staying power also. I'm catching little whiffs of this this morning from yesterday's application.

I guess that's why bees are so hardworking, busy as a bee as the saying goes .......

Re your little dance with a plastic rose, perhaps it's a dance on your desk dressed in a 5-inch killer heels?? No, you're not missing it .... You are just more aware of it .... I love how cops make me feel and yes, honey does give me that feeling too but it depends on what kind(s) of honey .... I know Sugared Honeycomb does it for me. The combo, oh yes, definitely!

So it's not a strange reaction after all--I'm so relieved!!! I think this "missing sexiness" thing stems from being raised for modesty. When I was a kid I brazenly declared I looked sexy playing dress-up in some sequined 80's frock 8 sizes too big for me and my aunt shook her finger at me and said "ELEGANT Elizabeth, we say ELEGANT". That was how I grew up. "Sexy" was a dirty word. I'm glad I found something with self-effects that can help boost my inner feelings of sexiness!

thats why they call it the birds and the BEES ;)

...and I DO think they get high off their own stuff. They have incredibly high vibrational energy...they raise the vibration of everything in their vicinity...and cant stay where the energy is LOW.

My theory about cops is that there is a TIE to being healthy and feeling good. You dont feel good and be sick, and vice-versa.

The scent of cops is linked to health...which SHOULD encourage happiness.

and in the famous words of Forrest Gump..."thats all im gonna say about that."

Think I'll wear this to work tomorrow and layer it with......I don't know what yet. Hey, it'll be Friday! I like your thought Invi...Maybe I will dance on the desk with a plastic rose in my teeth. Oh wait, not a good idea.....glass top on desk. But what a great way to start out the weekend. :banana124:

The only question I have is why the bees who make this stuff don't get high off it.

Have you ever seen a bee fly in a straight line? ;)

I like this! :)

Initially upon application, this smells quite a bit like Jouir de, but then in just a few minutes, the honey notes become much brighter and fresher smelling, like real honey, which I totally like! At this point it reminds me somewhat of one of my favorite non-LPMP fragrances, Montale's Sweet Oriental Dream.

After maybe an hour or so, it morphs into a sweet incense-y-ness which is totally delicious, and stays like that. I could still smell it on my arm a little today, even after a shower.

I haven't tried it around anyone else yet, but will report back when I do!

I absolutely love this. Unfortunately, my bottle broke in my handbag. The bottle broke right at the bottom of the cap and the oil seeped into the leather. You can definitely smell the cops. I now have a SLF bag... lol... I'm definitely ordering another bottle as this is a favorite.

So it's not a strange reaction after all--I'm so relieved!!! I think this "missing sexiness" thing stems from being raised for modesty. When I was a kid I brazenly declared I looked sexy playing dress-up in some sequined 80's frock 8 sizes too big for me and my aunt shook her finger at me and said "ELEGANT Elizabeth, we say ELEGANT". That was how I grew up. "Sexy" was a dirty word. I'm glad I found something with self-effects that can help boost my inner feelings of sexiness!

I grew up hoping that I will become more graceful. I represented my school in gymnastics but I'm really bad at the floor because I'm never graceful like most competitors. At one stage, my sister suggested that I change my name to "Grace Fu" ....... One of my biggest fear is growing old. I want to make sure that I age gracefully.

I don't think I am any more graceful than I was in the past. I'm always in the hurry, rushing here and there, running around in my heels .... my colleagues are amazed at the speed I can run in my heels .... Lol!

Edited by JOC

When I asked my Mom what, "sexy" meant, she said, "it means attractive to men in a not-very-nice way."

Maybe it's just me, but I've never really needed much, if any,of a dry-down period for cops. Even the alcohol based ones! Maybe I'm just lucky... XD

I'm the same way Kitten. I must have built a high tolerance for cops smell, cause I usually don't bother with dry down. With essence oil I do, but that's about it. All blends that have cops, sexpionnage, OCCO, lam, require zero dry down from me.

But then again I can literally spray OCCO pink in my hair without a problem, so I guess I'm a freak in that respect. :Emoticons0424:

Just ordered a bottle of this one, but quick question for you ladies... does SLF come close to Jouir de?

This is the one LP perfume that smells yucky on me, like the cat pee on rotten fruit thing that was mentioned earlier...

I can wear honey as much as I want, loooove my Sexology but Jouir De, nope. Just can't do it.

Just ordered a bottle of this one, but quick question for you ladies... does SLF come close to Jouir de?

This is the one LP perfume that smells yucky on me, like the cat pee on rotten fruit thing that was mentioned earlier...

I can wear honey as much as I want, loooove my Sexology but Jouir De, nope. Just can't do it.

SLF doesnt have nearly as much civet in it as Jouir De. When I first put SLF on I could smell a similarity to Jouir De, but I haven't again after that. Just dirty sexy nommy honey.

I'm the same way Kitten. I must have built a high tolerance for cops smell, cause I usually don't bother with dry down. With essence oil I do, but that's about it. All blends that have cops, sexpionnage, OCCO, lam, require zero dry down from me.

But then again I can literally spray OCCO pink in my hair without a problem, so I guess I'm a freak in that respect. :Emoticons0424:

I've sprayed cop-containing blends in my hair without a problem, too!

OMG Not even close. Jouir De is skanky screeching vagina sauce. This is elegant sweet vagina drizzle.

Ha! I just choked on a Starburst. Thanks for that. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't picture drizzle as the decorative sauce they use on plates at fancy restaurants.

Ha! I just choked on a Starburst. Thanks for that. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't picture drizzle as the decorative sauce they use on plates at fancy restaurants.

That's exactly what I pictured. A sweet vagina brulee with drizzle garnish.

Yeah but some of us like the skank. :666:

And it's no secret I'm kinky, but ain't nobody taking a blowtorch to my hoo-hoo dilly. :lol:

I've sprayed cop-containing blends in my hair without a problem, too!

Yay Kitten!!! I'm not alone then. :wink88:

I have very long hair, so if I want to keep a scent on longer, I tend to spray my hair. Oil on chest/arm/neck and spray tend to go on chest + hair. OCCO pink is the one mix I dont worry about spraying in my hair for a second.

Cops don't bleed through, and I have gotten tons of compliments on it.

Nah, it's nothing like Jouir De. Just one drop of civit in common, that's it. Don't be scared!

Ok thanks Mara. The weird thing is, I can tell it is a small amount of something I don't like in Jouir De. I like most of the blend in Jouir De but there is that *one* thing, that makes me wanna puke. And it does NOT want to go away. My nose can't forget it. Boy that civit has to be some strong stuff!

OMG Not even close. Jouir De is skanky screeching vagina sauce. This is elegant sweet vagina drizzle.

Laughing so hard here! Cheers to that :pot:

What does it mean when someone says a scent is very dirty?I know, forgive me just starting out on my LP adventure.

That it's mixed with potting soil. Just kidding. It's a type of fragrance...usually with honey, musk, civit notes that smells like sex. In a good way.