Raspberry Chiffon

LadyVictoria

This is another one which I think would be great for little girls, it's cute but not too loud.

Yes- this is one of the sweetest ones I've come across. When I put it on all I could think about was eating red lollies as a child and getting a happy little sugar rush. But it's not sickly sweet- it's like a subtle, elegantly lolly-like fragrance softened with creaminess. Childhood happiness bottled for adults.

Yes- this is one of the sweetest ones I've come across. When I put it on all I could think about was eating red lollies as a child and getting a happy little sugar rush. But it's not sickly sweet- it's like a subtle, elegantly lolly-like fragrance softened with creaminess. Childhood happiness bottled for adults.

Yea and you make make it grow up very fast by wearing it with Cops & Robbers. A great combo.

It's a great combo.

It helps cover the Cops smell pretty well. Once they dry down I don't really notice it at all.

• 6 months later...

Mmm, this is delicious, mostly berries but with a little citrus for some zing. And as it dries down, I get the creamy pudding base more. It's definitely sugared or candied raspberry, rather than fresh, on me. But that's not a bad thing! It gets sweeter and more complex as it settles. Yum! My mouth is actually starting to water!

Just read upthread about pairing with Cops and Robbers, and that sounds like a really good idea!

• 6 months later...

Got a sniffie of this in my last order (thanks Mara) and normally I pass them along to my daughter. It was lying among 2 others next to our keyboard, and suddenly my son bursts into my bedroom: "Oh my GOD Mom, this smells sooooo good !". He's never shown an interest beside occasionally telling me I smelled good. I showed him how to open the sniffie and apply to his skin. He was just in heaven. We went to the LPMP listing for the scent; I was concerned it might be a sold-out PE. But it's indeed still for sale ! We discussed the meaning/effects of the ingredients, and he analyzed whether he could smell them. "It makes me very happy", "It just smells like berries". So now I get to treat my son to his first LPMP for Christmas. Yay !! I think I'm about as excited as he is. This is not a scent I would have picked for him, and I'm glad that 'coincidence' brought him in contact with it. Thanks so much, LPMP team.

• 2 months later...

I had been pondering this one for some time. Finally, I requested a trial vial of this with my last order. I was sitting here sorting my LPs and playing with different scents ( yes I admit I do this) , and decided to give this one a try. This is so lovely. As its name implies, like chiffon, it is quite sheer and light and yes, delicious smelling Raspberry. Out of the bottle, I get a vague fruitiness, wet on my skin, it smells a bit like Raspberry Lemonade with other subtle notes peeking out here and there. Upon drying down, it settles in to a gorgeous true raspberry with decided citrus notes, and something creamy like vanilla. I kept huffing this one because it reminded me of another LP in some sort of way that I could not identify. This was driving me crazy until I finally figured out what was familiar to me. Its sheerness and delicate sweetness (not its scent) reminded me of Poudre de Bourdons, ONLY in that it has that sheer, light, sexy, edible dusting powder made for yummy foreplay sort of thing going on. This to me, is like a Raspberry/Citrus/Vanilla version of that edible dusting powder, which is probably why so many people are wanting to taste it! :say19:For the record, I did NOT taste it, but its smell does make it tempting! The ONLY negative to this one is that it does not last very long on me, so I have to keep re-applying it, but its just so sheer, light, fresh, delicate, yummy and utterly feminine and beautiful, I don't mind at all. I just ordered a FB of this, so I will be able to slather it more freely. :it-s-a-beautiful-thing:

:hearts09793:I may even end up getting a second bottle if I can. I LOVE it!!! Wonderfully done Mara!

The right word for this finally came to mind. It's WISPY!!! Still loving it! :)

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

• 4 weeks later...

I got a sample of this and fell in love. So much that I want to get it with a phero mix, like Super Sexy. Should make for a great summer combo!

I used up my sample the other day and need a FB. I was going to get it with my latest order but needed spell potions. SS4W would be a great mix to this blend!

• 3 years later...

This one took me on a wild ride!!!

First, in the vial I thought it smelled nice, but maybe a little plain, soI wasn't sure if it was for me. After I applied it, first my skin seemed to eat it and I thought it all but disappeared...but then it BLOOMED (I finally understand that term as applied to perfume!) and it was really lovely...for awhile. When the lovely bloom faded, it was kind of dusty-smelling and threatening to go plasticky (but it never did). Then it went nice again. Then it settled down into a nice, fruity skin scent. And then it disappeared. 

So that was one of the most interesting ones I've tried, just for the different aspects I got out of it. If I could keep the "bloom" scent, I'd definitely get a bottle if there are any left. But I just don't know how to keep that. It's so pretty, though.

• 1 year later...

I'm eyeing the new Raspberry Chiffon w/ PP so I figured I should actually review this one!  This starts out with a sweet fruity amber, unexpectedly deep for a name like "Raspberry Chiffon." Then as it dries down, the amber recedes and the raspberry goes from deep and resinous to downright jammy.  The creaminess comes out and it reminds me of stewed strawberries with whipped cream, except this is raspberries!  

When I was a kid I used to read a lot of British Golden Age mystery novels,where there was a lot of talk of Christmas puddings. As an American, I thought of puddings as well...a creamy concoction rather than a baked dessert.  I envisioned a huge berry pudding in a gigantic cut glass bowl, topped with a mountain of whipped cream and berries on top.  The drydown of this is what I imagined that majestic Christmas pudding would smell like!  Hmmm... maybe I should make that pudding sometime...

• 2 years later...

I love it. Have Raspberry Chiffon infused with LAM. The scent lasts on me for long time and reminds of a raspberry cream shortcake: sweet, warm, but light

Edited by Mila

• 1 year later...

This is a winning perfume, very feminine and beautiful! I did not expect it to be that nice. Plan to order more of it! Now its a combo with like a magnet which is even better!