Sensual Harmony

LadyVictoria

Sensual Harmony

When two souls are entirely in sync it is one of the most satisfying feelings ever, and to assist with rendering this state of bliss for you and your partner – in a very sexy way – we've created a beautifully sensuous olfactory interpretation of loving accord. Various types of lush ylang-ylang essential oils are blended with dry vanilla and golden sandalwood, each ingredient promoting the characteristics of arousal coupled with aspects of deeper affinity. This potion is particularly useful in regards to calming martial strife...so feel the love tonight...and all which follows from passionate euphony!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
YLANG YLANG ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibility, soothes marital problems.
VANILLA (dry, powdery, non-foody) ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
POWDERED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full bottle for sure! This is a very beautiful and elegant scent. It smells so expensive!! I was terrified of the sandalwood in this because sometimes I'm not so sure that I like how salty it can smell ~ but this is DIVINE! This smells very very expensive and luxe! If you are new to artisan oils and are afraid that artisan fragrances might smell herby this is a great scent that dispels that fear. This would be great gift for any woman for Valentine's Day. Would go so well with the new phero, Tantrika or SS4W. It's got a very Fancy Euro feel to me. This is a Sophia Loren meets Marilyn Monroe in the steel cage in France to duke it out over who is sexier....
It has the whole hip swinging thing and silk gloves with high heels and candlelit dinner vibe. This screams SEXY CONFIDENT LUXE LADY! Wow I can't get over how beautiful this smells. It's so sexy siren ready for my photo shoot in silk sheets and back seam stockings. Very Well Done.

On my skin its a vanillic white musk skin scent, but VERY elegant I have to agree with LadyV its expensive and "Luxe" smelling but also cozy and soft like lounging by the fireplace in your finest silky lingerie, SH could also double up as a sleeptime LP.

Edited by KrazyKat

This one is amazing! It was another unexpected surprise of this months new releases. I wasn't expecting much from it but it's absolutely gorgeous. Very classy & sophisticated scent that on me dries down to the most luscious vanilla with a musky base.

I'm so going to need a full bottle of this! Or two!

Those who are fans of Taxed - or of any of the "big floral" blends - will like this one. It's lovely but I can't wear ylang-ylang like this, it's too loud on me. After a couple hours it fades and I'm left with the base which is soft and sheer and just a touch sweet. It's a very sort of lingerie-like experience, I find.

I doubt ingredients are similar, but....this smells like A Treasure of Pearls to me ?!!

perhaps the vanilla ?

Dammit, LadyV, rosebud... Tricking me into another full-bottle need.... I figured if the sandalwood didn't scare you two off, maybe I should try it...daaammn it's good.

On me though it has a different feel than what you all describe - it's not UNsophisticated, but it's very stay-at-home snuggly on me. I think the ylang might be a lot quieter on me than on others of you. I didn't pick it up at all or even perceive it as such, and even knowing it's there I can't quite convince my nose it's there. All I got is waaaarm sweet vanilla and sandalwood...is there really NO sugar in this? Maybe the ylang is doing that..

I'm guessing this is how unisexy feels on all of you who love it....enveloping, lush, soft fuzzy goodness. It reminded me most of New and Velvet Moss. Terrific

I don't get any Ylang either. I had a bottle of Taxed but in that I could definitively smell the ylang, and it was a quite sharp & almost tangy note. I just get luscious musky vanilla with this one though :)

I doubt ingredients are similar, but....this smells like A Treasure of Pearls to me ?!!

perhaps the vanilla ?

I can see a similarity... both have that soft feel to them. I like this one, too, although I prefer the marshmallowy sweetness of ATO Pearls. I don't always like sandalwood, but it's nice in here. The ylang-ylang, which I was kind of scared of, is pretty too :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get any sandalwood in this. It turns out as a very soft musky vanilla with the ylang giving it a soft flora accent. A Tyvey said, this is a very soft andx snuggly scent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in love....Seriously, this is beautifully done...

It's hard to believe there are just 3 notes in this one, it is simple and elegant, it is like a super feminizing version of Portmanteau...

The vanilla is very subtle, and it makes way for the sandalwood to play the warm, creamy part...I love sandalwood! The sandalwood here has a slightly creamy woodiness, it makes my knees weak I swear...

In Sensual Harmony,sandalwood softens ylang ylang, while ylang ylang gives the sandalwood light and movement...

So far, everyone around me is loving this, I've got three compliments already, yay!!!...This one is an attention grabber, it has an amazing sillage, and a great lasting power too...I applied today in the morning, and after 10 hours it is still going strong on my skin...

I think it would go well with phero blends like Lace, Lumina and LFM, but so far I'm still testing it with UN LFM.

It is definitely one of my new LP favorites, totally FB worthy....I have to hoard this, I won't let it pass like I did with Mamelons...

Wore this one today and I'm getting a bit of the sharp tanginess from it, but not too much and it is hidden under the vanilla. To me it is a very subtle smell that wears close to the skin, and could pass off as your own natural skin scent. It's not the type of scent I normally go for, but I like it. I like your idea Mara of putting it with La Femme Mystere, I think that could work well.

• 1 month later...

Another one that I wouldn't have tried on my own. I received a sniffie from a generous member during a trade and this one is so pretty and feminine. I imagine wearing this out when I want to be alluring and tempting. Unfortunately my skin eats it right up and it only lasts a little over an hour on me but I'm going to try to moisturize before wearing this one again and see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't enjoy this initially. The bottle has been sitting in a quiet corner after two tries. I guess the creamy ylang doesn't quite work for my nose and I have been thinking of letting this bottle go for a long time.

Anyway, I brought my sniffee along for my vacation with the intentions of finding out how this scent works under intense heat and humidity. One day, I wore this not too long before heading to the pool. It lasted for more than half a day. I could smell it whenever I was in the jacuzzi. It was lovely, much lovelier than I recall. I used it on another occasion. It was for a meal and a full day of shopping.

I wore this with my PE when I return home and It was fantastic. I don't get the expensive and sophiscated vibe but a soft, feminine and cozy feel to it. I'm glad that I didn't trade my bottle away.

• 5 months later...

I just got a sample of this in a trade. OF COURSE it is to-die-for and OF COURSE it is way long gone.

*sigh*

:money-2: hint hint hint hint

JD, if you can find that thread where someone (AlienChangeling?) asked Mara if an online seller (they had Victorian stuff) was selling LPs, follow that link, and I think one of the perfumes was Sensual Harmony...

:perfecto: Yes, YES! I remember that thread and website!! THANK YOU, Molls!!! I'll let you know the results!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU MCR AND MOLLS!! YESSSSSS!!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTEST!!! :LuvU396: :love592::bday1029:

• 1 month later...

I finally got to try this one thanks to the generous Ms Katz. Why did I not know I needed this one? I think the sandalwood scared me. I love ylang, love vanilla, and Mara's sandalwood's usually work for me. I must have been mad. This one is gorgeous on me. Soft, subtle, skinlike. Thank goodness I was able to pick up a bottle at that Victorian store. It's on sale ladies!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my bottle of this on Saturday and I wanted to wait till the travel shock wore off before I gave it a test run. This is so beautiful on, its like you are wearing this ultra expensive perfume from Paris. The sandalwood peaks out first followed by the vanilla and then I get a bit of musk coming thru. Normally ylang-ylang is not a note I can wear but this is so beautiful on me and this note is so far in the background that it just adds a bit of grounding to the blend. I love how sophisticated I feel wearing this... Its truly an everyday scent.

God I want to try this. I checked out that VTP site. So funny. It's like a Victorian - Vermont Country Store lol. The photo is vague tho. Is it the LP bottle or something different?

They are pretty pricey on their shipping charges. Makes me feel the LOVE for LP.

Edited by StacyK

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I received my bottle of this from over on GGG on Etsy and what can I say...WOW! I love this one so much I went straight over there and ordered another two bottles. I so wish this one was on the permanent list and not the GGG list. I think this is my favourite so far (with flutterby coming in a close second).

The sandalwood in this one is divine. I can't pick up any ylang ylang but as the sandalwood smells slightly different to other sandalwood mixes I am thinking that must be it dancing with the ylang ylang. Then in comes vanilla which just softens and rounds it all out. If velvet had a smell, this would be it, warm, elegant and soft. Love, love, love it!