Sensual Harmony

LadyVictoria

Glad you reviewed this CerisLou, you've reminded me how much I love it. Something about this one reminds me of La Sylphide- one of the most beautiful elegant scents I've ever sniffed. It's like a warmer heavier version of it to me, probably because of the sandalwood. After a while it becomes this soft pillowy creamy sophisticated scent that is somehow perfumey but not at the same time. I always want to dress nicely and look elegant when wearing this one.

That's because they have the same 3 primary ingredients, but in different ratios (La Syl has that dash of nutmeg). La Syl feels like SH's little sister to me.

CerisLou when it runs out here, you can get SH at the Victorian Trading co. Mara makes it for them.

Hint Sensual Harmony is great with cops :)

CerisLou when it runs out here, you can get SH at the Victorian Trading co. Mara makes it for them.

Hint Sensual Harmony is great with cops :)

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I love it so much I quite literally swoon when I smell it.

• 9 months later...

This is gorgeous. I will be getting a full bottle for sure. I wish more of the vanilla came through on me, but the ylang-ylang and sandalwood are so nice. Sensual and elegant; I loved catching whiffs of it on myself :)

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 months later...

Eventually I'll be ordering a bottle of this with LFM. However I took my trial vial, which was about 1/3 down, and filled the remainder up with my Perfect Match UN. I think that will go nicely with the scent :) When I'm in a saucier mood I'll wear that with a bit of OCCO White ;)

Edited by Witty Kitty

This FB is out on my dresser along with NOX. I reach for this when I feel I need 'something' to pick me up, or calm me down, or just - wait for it - to smell amazing. The longer I am with LPMP, the more I reach for the potions as medicine. And this one is my "everything is ok, you are a beautiful person" bottle. Especially after an emotionally trying day at work, or prior to one (even a swipe to my collarbones help, as I'm not supposed to be wearing perfume at work). I do love to rotate through my stash, but this is absolutely my go-to during the day right now. The scent is complex and varies on me with each application, which stops me from ever getting bored with it. I am excited that this is permanent now.

Just FYI. This isn't the thread for the current permanent SH with LFM.

This is the thread for the original version which is somewhat different & not phero enhanced. I think you can still get this over at the Victorian Trading Co.

The current version is here.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=10843&do=findComment&comment=433286

• 3 months later...

Hooray, this is my first FB order from LPMP scents! This and Dragonfly.

I really want to, like, put a Selena Gomez sticker on my Sensual Harmony bottle because this fragrance reminds me so much of her grace and charm. The vanilla and sandalwood just sort of slip me into any situation so that the ylang-ylang can go do its thaang. It's as if SH helps me remember to be graceful to haters. :wink88:"Kill Em With Kindness" anyone?

I wore this with SirPanda last night and he wouldn't stop whiffing deeply in my neck. He's never done this in the last 4 months we have been together, so I know he was liking what he was huffing. What a way to bring us closer! Sensual Harmony it was, indeed.

Edited by Ivysaur

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this scent in spray form for a couple of years now, and it (along with it's sister scent La Sylphide) always gets me an incredible amount of complements. Wore it out shopping yesterday and was stopped by shop staff and several random people who described it as "beautiful", "yummy", "amazing" and "gorgeous". A very common comment I hear is that they love how it's both sweet and spicy. Lasts all day on me too.