La Femme Mystere

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg bb I'm crying.....poor dude!!!! Cinematic description again ...aren't u the one who made someone dive in front of a car in slo-mo?

I didn't do it; the BANG! made them do it!!!! ;%29.gif

ETA: Seriously...how can anyone doubt pheros when this kind of thing happens?

Edited by BlueBear

If anything I'd say LFM has more in common with Popularity Potion, Leather and even Swimming With Sharks than Super Sexy. Comparisons and contrasts between SS4W and Blatant Invitation and Bang would be a bit more interesting, at least to me.

I'm glad you posted this because I was thinking I would get a different type of hit... so its good to know that I should expect hits more common with PP & SWS...thanks for the help

Okay, i skimmed the thread (seems to have grown to 10 pages while i wasn't looking, :lol:)and didn't see anything about this. I had an interesting reaction to LFM today. I buy my squash and root vegetables from one lady in particular at the farmers' market and have done so for the past three years. Today when i was buying, i asked a question about an unusual squash and she answered, and then i went ahead and bought my usual. The whole interaction, she was behaving strangely, almost like she was suspicious of me. Then i thought back. Last time she was normal, but the two times before, I was also wearing La Femme, and she was acting strange then too. She is the only person in my history with LFM to not be taken with it. (at least that I've noticed. i will be on the lookout now.) Anyone had a bizarre reaction like that?

Anyone had a bizarre reaction like that?

Nope,but since she was "normal" without it,it sounds like a definite reaction to something in the blend...have you tried others around her,would be an interesting experiment :) ...endlessly fascinating how different people react to different stimuli !!!!!!!!

Interesting - is LFM just sooo different from your personality that it was weirding her out? Kinda like dogs freak out and growl and bark or hide if you come home carrying a huge box and they recognize your smell but not your shape?

Interesting - is LFM just sooo different from your personality that it was weirding her out? Kinda like dogs freak out and growl and bark or hide if you come home carrying a huge box and they recognize your smell but not your shape?

I don't know. The people I see on a daily basis just eat this stuff up, and strangers too. I should add that I didn't really take a minute to observe how she was interacting with others too. So maybe she's just been having a series of 'off' days. I'm inclined to think so since this appears to be atypical of anyone's experiences.

I guess I will have to slather more. you know, in the name of science. ;)

Okay, i skimmed the thread (seems to have grown to 10 pages while i wasn't looking, :lol:)and didn't see anything about this. I had an interesting reaction to LFM today. I buy my squash and root vegetables from one lady in particular at the farmers' market and have done so for the past three years. Today when i was buying, i asked a question about an unusual squash and she answered, and then i went ahead and bought my usual. The whole interaction, she was behaving strangely, almost like she was suspicious of me. Then i thought back. Last time she was normal, but the two times before, I was also wearing La Femme, and she was acting strange then too. She is the only person in my history with LFM to not be taken with it. (at least that I've noticed. i will be on the lookout now.) Anyone had a bizarre reaction like that?

That's interesting. I had this kind of experience twice when I was wearing LFM. First strange experience was when an ex-colleague, who visited our office quite often and who was always very friendly with handshaking etc. That day, he stopped abruptly in front of me, said hello without handshaking and acted somehow distant and nervous. Almost same thing happened with two acquaintainces when I met them. Well, I'm not sure if that reaction was really bad or just strange. I mean, I have the impression that the LFM formula might clash with my personality so that people who know me, are suddenly surprised or shocked when they notice that I appear differently and they cannot point the finger on what this difference really is. Then I followed Mara's advice and I used less LFM spray because it is very strong. And I mix it with perfume oil. So, when I interact with strangers I usually get good results, smooth and friendly communication. But so far, I've not tried it with BF.

Less is usually more when it comes to pheros, but especially LFM. With this, I've been kind of tempted to get a custom blend of this recently involving a bottle of LFM and 2-3 of LP: P&D so that the phero blend will only take up about a 1/3 of the mixture sooner or later, and I don't know when that will be.

Interesting how much harder it is for me to OD on Leather in comparison to everything else I've tried here so far.

Edited by Queen of Swords

Holy moly, i wouldn't have beleived it if i didn't see it with my own eyes...i'm wearing Winnie's Almond Musk and LFM today. The scent alone is capitvating and with the phero...unfair fight. I was in the elevator, and I watched this dude's eyes glass over as he got in my cloud. He was turning to grin at me as he was exiting the elevator and slammed right in the wall. Worse still, he had to get back on because it was the wrong floor!!!

OMG poor dude! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Did he have the presence of mind to have a gigglefest with you after he...umm...hit the wall? :)

Would a swipe of Super Sexy for Women work with this to get it leaning little more to "sexy" than just "popularity"? Or would the phero mix contradict?

Apologies for any unintended characterizations:

I never wore SS4W before, but I'm under the impression it's not a Screw Me blend like Blatant Invitation. There is a certain sense of dare say, respectability when it comes to blends like LFM, SWS, Leather, and so on, and sexy doesn't always equal respectability, though I do think LFM and Leather are still pretty sexy.

So I guess as long as it isn't something like Bang! and BI it might work, hell now that I think about it maybe even I should get a sample of Mara's Rocket Fuel.

ETA: Because I screwed up a previous edit attempt, I'll add, personally I'd use ONLY a small swipe, probably from one of the scented versions just to be cautious.

Would a swipe of Super Sexy for Women work with this to get it leaning little more to "sexy" than just "popularity"? Or would the phero mix contradict?

Just a dash of cops! Calii suggested that once, and it works perfectly for steering it in a sexy direction!

Edited by BlueBear

Don't have any OCCOs either! I am seriously deficient in copulins. But I think the original Phero Girl or Super for Women (I've got to go look up if that's the same) has them and I just found my sample of it. (note edited in later: after much reading, Super for Women does NOT have copulins, and I don't have Phero Girl) I just never got into the copulins craze because I didn't have a situation I wanted to use it. But I do also have 'Blatant Invitation' if that would work with 'La Femme Mystere'.

ETA: have 'Cuddle Bunny' too. I think it's the scented version.

Edited by Darbla

BI is definitely not an office-friendly blend. Maybe for a fun night on the town or a significant other, but if I was going to take a risk on the job, a small dab of SS4W at most.

ETA: Other than the name, which I believe is obvious, the official description alone is why I don't believe Blatant Invitation is appropriate for work environments:

Sexually assertive, but cuddly too - it whispers, "yes" , and gives off a vibe of uninhibited sexuality but eminently approachable at the same time.

Don't have any OCCOs either! I am seriously deficient in copulins. But I think the original Phero Girl or Super for Women (I've got to go look up if that's the same) has them and I just found my sample of it. I just never got into the copulins craze because I didn't have a situation I wanted to use it. But I do also have 'Blatant Invitation' if that would work with 'La Femme Mystere'.

ETA: have 'Cuddle Bunny' too. I think it's the scented version.

I, personally, wouldn't mix CB or BI with LFM. Maybe a LAM if you have it. But you know, if it were me, I'd just as soon as wear Cuddle Bunny alone if you're thinking of wearing it with LFM.

(I also don't own EOW. I just use an OCCO. Get one! So useful!)

Edited by BlueBear

I, personally, wouldn't mix CB or BI with LFM. Maybe a LAM if you have it. But you know, if it were me, I'd just as soon as wear Cuddle Bunny alone if you're thinking of wearing it with LFM.

(I also don't own EOW. I just use an OCCO. Get one! So useful!)

Cuddle Bunny w/LFM isn't bad, I have used LFM w/Velvet Kisses, I just wouldn't use it in a work situation. LAM at work? I wouldn't test my luck in a work situation. LAM w/LFM elsewhere? Probably wouldn't hurt.

I wasn't really speaking to the sexiness of blends. LAM is just anol and cops, so I wouldn't think it would be too different than adding cops to LFM. I was really speaking more to the idea of mixing more complex blends. Mara's blends are balanced, so I just really hesitate to add too many other molecules to them.

Note, I do not want to sound like someone raining on anyone's parades, but bosses, employers and managers are legally liable for the behavior of their employees. A little sexyness isn't a bad thing, but when it crosses the line in to seduction territory there is a lot of legal crap you may find yourself navigating that isn't pleasant.

I wasn't really speaking to the sexiness of blends. LAM is just anol and cops, so I wouldn't think it would be too different than adding cops to LFM. I was really speaking more to the idea of mixing more complex blends. Mara's blends are balanced, so I just really hesitate to add too many other molecules to them.

I disagree, and I would still be careful, if you are not careful with dosage of either blend it still can overwhelm what you are pairing with. I have used Leather w/Open Windows, they may have similar ingredients but you still need to tune amounts applied.

I disagree, and I would still be careful, if you are not careful with dosage of either blend it still can overwhelm what you are pairing with. I have used Leather w/Open Windows, they may have similar ingredients but you still need to tune amounts applied.

That's what I was saying. Mixing complex blends can be tricky, and Mara's more of an expert than I am. That's why i wouldn't do BI or CB with LFM. I wouldn't add more than a single molecule to one of Mara's blends.

ETA: Someone posted a wonderful analogy elsewhere. You have a delicious steak dinner and a sumptuous dessert that are both wonderful on their own. You wouldn't mix your filet mignon and creme brulee into one dish and expect it to taste yummy.

Edited by BlueBear

In my experience, CB and LFM can work together pretty well. I wouldn't wear that kind of combo together at work, but it won't be the end of the world if one does elsewhere. And the analogy regarding steak and creme brulee doesn't work IMO, pheromone blends are a different animal. Experimentation isn't bad, at least as long as you have a good idea what X, Y or Z blend is for, and a fair amount of people here, including me, have layered phero blends with each other with success.

My main concern though ultimately what is appropriate for work, and I warn against BI not because mixing around is bad, it isn't, but what it's for. LFM and BI might just happen to work well together, or it might not, but the problem with BI itself in a work situation makes it more problematic, I don't see the point in risking melodrama on the job. LFM straight or even with OCCO is less likely to end badly.

Pre-ETA: Wearing cops with Leather WILL NOT BE LIKE LAM either due to what else is in it, but I'll save this for another post.

Darbla, having a bottle of EoW is one of the wisest thing I did. In fact, EoW was one of the earliest bottle of cops I bought, like two weeks before I purchase the OCCOs. I have two bottles (I'm a hoarded, I know). Nope, not that I use it very often but it gives me the option to use cops (just as why i prefer to have UN pheros) when none of the OCCOs go well with my cover scent, e.g. Premeditated Passion which might work with Ambrosia but works better without a scented cops or my almond musk PE, it smells okay with BBM but I want the musk to shine so EoW is a better option.

I think it was mentioned in the LFM description that the creator wears it with her favourite OCCO/cops.

As for wearing sexy or sexual pheros at work. Geeze (yes, I'm getting the hang of using these words and I'm having fun with them!), I use SS4W at work once in a while, SS4W plus cops too, I wear cops at work at least 3 times per week, haven't donned UN BI to work but I have worn CFM to work as I was heading out after that, I have worn CP (Sexpionage) to work then to a meeting with a wine supplier for sponsorship but it was also mainly because I was heading out after work, UN Sexiponage at a huge bazaar organised by my office, BLAM too. I guess i must used all the sexy or sexual stuff at work. I DO work in a very conservative industry and nope, it has not created an issue for me at work. I think the important matters are how congruent the pheros are with your personality, how you present yourself and how you carry yourself afterwards and how you sustain that image. I mean, I present myself as a confident and sexy lady and I carry myself as one with the right morals, then there will not be an issue.

As for dates, have fun and be safe!

I cheat. I do use two phero blends together but not too often. Like SS4W plus cops on my body and a little UN PP on my hair. Well, I do that because I want to have some fun too!

Amen!

Edited by JOC

Darbla, having a bottle of EoW is one of the wisest thing I did. In fact, EoW was one of the earliest bottle of cops I bought, like two weeks before I purchase the OCCOs. I have two bottles (I'm a hoarded, I know). Nope, not that I use it very often but it gives me the option to use cops (just as why i prefer to have UN pheros) when none of the OCCOs go well with my cover scent, e.g. Premeditated Passion which might work with Ambrosia but works better without a scented cops or my almond musk PE, it smells okay with BBM but I want the musk to shine so EoW is a better option.

I think it was mentioned in the LFM description that the creator wears it with her favourite OCCO/cops.

As for wearing sexy or sexual pheros at work. Geeze (yes, I'm getting the hang of using these words and I'm having fun with them!), I use SS4W at work once in a while, SS4W plus cops too, I wear cops at work at least 3 times per week, haven't donned UN BI to work but I have worn CFM to work as I was heading out after that, I have worn CP (Sexpionage) to work then to a meeting with a wine supplier for sponsorship but it was also mainly because I was heading out after work, UN Sexiponage at a huge bazaar organised by my office, BLAM too. I guess i must used all the sexy or sexual stuff at work. I DO work in a very conservative industry and nope, it has not created an issue for me at work. I think the important matters are how congruent the pheros are with your personality, how you present yourself and how you carry yourself afterwards and how you sustain that image. I mean, I present myself as a confident and sexy lady and I carry myself as one with the right morals, then there will not be an issue.

As for dates, have fun and be safe!

I cheat. I do use two phero blends together but not too often. Like SS4W plus cops on my body and a little UN PP on my hair. Well, I do that because I want to have some fun too!

Amen!

I also wear sexies to work too, also in a VERY conservative environment. I agree; never a problem when you carry yourself like a lady and makes it easy to flip the switch to fun mode in the right situation!!

Darbla, let us know what you pick and if he likes it!!!!!!!!

ETA: Spelling! arg! I promise I'm literate.

Edited by BlueBear

I have to agree with JOC & BB. I work in a predominantly male environment and once I began to realize that we are the ones in charge of the direction that pheros take I began feeling more free to wear cops anywhere, any time- even work. It's how we carry ourselves. I've been in business meetings and presentations, training environments and floor production. I have never had a co worker behave inappropriately. I've had some fun instances, compliments, unexpected conversations and some really great outcomes to what could have been intense negotiations but never had anyone behave out of line or inappropriately nor have I encouraged it. I could see how a person could misuse pheros to that end and get themselves or their coworkers in trouble. I guess I'd chalk it up to that 10% is the pheros & 90% is us. ^_^

@ JOC I have EoW too, It was one of the 1st pheros I got as well. Then I got Essence Oil & Jouir De from LP and now I have more EoW than I know what to do with lol. I've been wanting to get the OCCO sampler but I feel obligated to use what I already have! Have you ever loaded any LP unscented phero blends with EoW? I've been thinking about doing it with LFM :huh:

@ Darbla OOOOOooooh! I think LFM & CB would be VERY complimentary for a date! If you decide to try it please share results! :love: