La Femme Mystere

*entirely speculation!"

I have heard that a 5 inch strip equals 1 drop/spray. Will have to keep digging for accuracy... sorry :huh:

That seems like a lot? I usually do 3-4 sprays of stuff (all my sprays are trial sprays though), and I get nervous about OD'ing if I do more than 5 inches worth of oil (usually just do bottom of breast to belly button, and a 1 in strip on sternum or two dots on each side of neck)....but maybe that's cause of my age (early 20s)? I'm definitely no expert.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*entirely speculation!"

I have heard that a 5 inch strip equals 1 drop/spray. Will have to keep digging for accuracy... sorry :huh:

That seems like a lot. I know with SS4W (the only one I have in spray and oil), I wear 2 sprays but a heck of a lot less than 5 inches. I wear just dabs of it that maybe total to an inch and a half. I would be interested to know the equivalent, though!

OMG!! Hahaha, Fluffygirl I can't get over the brilliance of this LFM/Gotcha combo (with smidge of occo white for me)...had two great hits today!

So smokin' coffee shop guy who introduced himself and was hanging around a lot last time I went to the cafe was there again today when I went to get work done of course (he did insist over and over that I come back ;) )...and this time he brings me over a complimentary latte with some cutesy heart foam art and my name on it. Haha oh deaaaar, what a cutie. Then, on his lunch break he came over to my table and asked if he could join me, we talked throughout lunch, and he asked for my number :). An hour ago he asked me on a date to the newly opened museum in the city this Sunday, score for genius combo!

Thennnnn, I went to a casual eatery/cafe by myself for a quick dinner this evening, and got asked to join the group of the owners and their friends (young hip crowd) at their big table because I was one of the only customers (it was an early early dinner)... I talked with them all for a bit and they were very friendly, and one of the guys monopolized me for the last 2o minutes in conversation and then asked for my number. But that's not the beauty of the story...best part is on our way out he stops in front of his car, which is a minivan that he uses for specific intriguing work purposes, and he just starts justifying to me/explaining all about it and goes on about his minivan (giving me tour, yada yada) for 10 minutes as if he just can't keep himself from going on and on. Later he texts me (great hanging out, we'll be out tonight, etc) and apologizes that I had to hear about the minivan. HAH!

lols good stories today, good good stories.

Love it!! It's like he couldn't control himself from talking about his minivan and then had to apologize once he came back to himself!!! :lol:

OMG!! Hahaha, Fluffygirl I can't get over the brilliance of this LFM/Gotcha combo (with smidge of occo white for me)...had two great hits today!

So smokin' coffee shop guy who introduced himself and was hanging around a lot last time I went to the cafe was there again today when I went to get work done of course (he did insist over and over that I come back ;) )...and this time he brings me over a complimentary latte with some cutesy heart foam art and my name on it. Haha oh deaaaar, what a cutie. Then, on his lunch break he came over to my table and asked if he could join me, we talked throughout lunch, and he asked for my number :). An hour ago he asked me on a date to the newly opened museum in the city this Sunday, score for genius combo!

Thennnnn, I went to a casual eatery/cafe by myself for a quick dinner this evening, and got asked to join the group of the owners and their friends (young hip crowd) at their big table because I was one of the only customers (it was an early early dinner)... I talked with them all for a bit and they were very friendly, and one of the guys monopolized me for the last 2o minutes in conversation and then asked for my number. But that's not the beauty of the story...best part is on our way out he stops in front of his car, which is a minivan that he uses for specific intriguing work purposes, and he just starts justifying to me/explaining all about it and goes on about his minivan (giving me tour, yada yada) for 10 minutes as if he just can't keep himself from going on and on. Later he texts me (great hanging out, we'll be out tonight, etc) and apologizes that I had to hear about the minivan. HAH!

lols good stories today, good good stories.

Wow... that's awesome... I'm trying this combo soon ;)

That seems like a lot? I usually do 3-4 sprays of stuff (all my sprays are trial sprays though), and I get nervous about OD'ing if I do more than 5 inches worth of oil (usually just do bottom of breast to belly button, and a 1 in strip on sternum or two dots on each side of neck)....but maybe that's cause of my age (early 20s)? I'm definitely no expert.

That seems like a lot. I know with SS4W (the only one I have in spray and oil), I wear 2 sprays but a heck of a lot less than 5 inches. I wear just dabs of it that maybe total to an inch and a half. I would be interested to know the equivalent, though!

I'd have to agree that a 5 inch strip has GOT to be more than a drop...just looking at it, right?

K, so let's mull this over

GEEK ALERT :rolleyes:

...there's 1000mcg of pheros in an unscented blend and we're looking at a spray bottle you can get approx 200 sprays out of. SO that's 5mcg per spray (1000mcg/200) and 4 sprays is an average for many, so that's appox 20mcg per "dose" and that's a goodly dose I dare say.

EDIT: I'd had 30ml roller bottles when LP rollers are actually only 10ml so I adjusted the math:

Now how does that translate to a 10ml roller bottle? How much would we need to use to get 20mcg?

The drop is standardized in the metric system to equal exactly 0.05 milliliters. That's 200 drops in 10 mls of oil. That would make each drop about 5 mcgs (1000mcg/200) and you would need about 4 drops to get 20mcgs.

NOW I broke out a dropper, yes, I broke down and did it, 4 drops is a CRAZY amount of oil YO! A 5 inch strip from the roller bottle is WAY less than A drop! 4 drops totally coated my wrists and forearms - (approx. 5inches by 2inches times 4!) No wonder I've never OD'd, lol Now, eyeballing the roll on knowing how much 4 drops is I'd bet you could use up to 8 - YES 8 - 5 inch strips in various places and get CRAZY results.

SO There you go...mystery solved! :yes:

Back to your regular scheduled programming....

Edited by NuTrix

I wore this to work yesterday, because I thought it would be fun to be slinky and sexy on Friday. A little dab of my sample of Goddess of the Blue Moon, and 2 sprays of my La Femme trial spray, one to chest, and one to hair. I tried it this way because I can't really go overboard with fragrance at work, but wanted to give LFM a fair shot.

The effects were very different from what I was expecting, very surprising! It made me more.....decisive, confident, take-charge of the situation kinda vibe, but not in a dominant, bitchy way. I felt very "on" with my capabilities of my job. And in voicing my suggestions, everyone was willing to get on board and try it, instead of ignoring them like before, I think because I'm more on the quiet, reserved side. I had to work with a guy who has a reputation for being difficult and losing his cool every now and then, and he was a lot more respectful. On the downside, I could tell when it started to wear off around 3 pm, as he started to get grumbly. But at the end of the day, he thanked me repeatedly for a great day and wished me a nice weekend. Not typical behavior for him!

So I went and read the description for this, "empowering" is a good word for this! For work this is a winner for me. :)

I'd have to agree that a 5 inch strip has GOT to be more than a drop...just looking at it, right?

K, so let's mull this over

GEEK ALERT :rolleyes:

...there's 1000mcg of pheros in an unscented blend and we're looking at a spray bottle you can get approx 200 sprays out of. SO that's 5mcg per spray (1000mcg/200) and 4 sprays is an average for many, so that's appox 20mcg per "dose" and that's a goodly dose I dare say.

Now how does that translate to a 30ml roller bottle? How much would we need to use to get 20mcg?

The drop is standardized in the metric system to equal exactly 0.05 milliliters. That's 600 drops in 30 mls of oil. That would make each drop about 1.6 mcgs (1000mcg/600) and you would need about 12 and a half drops to get 20mcgs.

Technically speaking, I could totally visually see rolling out a good 3 drops (4.8 mcgs) in a 5 inch strip - SO a 5 inch strip could indeed be equivalent to a single spray from a 1oz spray bottle. But a 5 inch strip is definitely 3 drops, not 1.

SO There you go...mystery solved! :yes:

Back to your regular scheduled programming....

LOL! You are awesome for figuring this out!!!!!

LOL! You are awesome for figuring this out!!!!!

Now: GO SLATHER UP!!! :D :D :D

Teamed this with Gotcha! yesterday and used hubby as bait.

I don't have anything crazy over the top to report BUT it is definitely a winner combo! We went to dinner with a friend and he was very sweet and social, chatty even. The waiter was great and was tipped appropriately, lol. I think it's the Gotcha! that makes hubby so cuddly and the LFM that keeps him in a good mood.

I tried not to "muddle" the 2 blends by applying them to separate places and I used Glitter Kissed for the cover. Gotcha! on backs of hands and neck & LFM on wrists and collarbone.

I added zero extra cops outside of Gotcha. I really liked the vibe. He was so sweet and thoughtful...little stuff, pouring my wine, holding doors, constant touching. Spent most of the evening curled in each others lap drinking wine :love:

Teamed this with Gotcha! yesterday and used hubby as bait.

I don't have anything crazy over the top to report BUT it is definitely a winner combo! We went to dinner with a friend and he was very sweet and social, chatty even. The waiter was great and was tipped appropriately, lol. I think it's the Gotcha! that makes hubby so cuddly and the LFM that keeps him in a good mood.

I tried not to "muddle" the 2 blends by applying them to separate places and I used Glitter Kissed for the cover. Gotcha! on backs of hands and neck & LFM on wrists and collarbone.

I added zero extra cops outside of Gotcha. I really liked the vibe. He was so sweet and thoughtful...little stuff, pouring my wine, holding doors, constant touching. Spent most of the evening curled in each others lap drinking wine :love:

Me too , exactly that !! :bday1029::Emoticons04235:

Edited by fluffygirl12

Had another flawless weekend with the Bf and my Bff's LFM and Gotcha .It just delivers such a consistently sweet , caring , happy mood , even though I have had extensive and long lasting stress at work that would make anyone moody and depressed.

When I wear this blend, the little things that used to bother me or cause anxiety just don't , and it affects him the same way . One time something came up in conversation about a plan we had made for the evening , that otherwise might have caused not really a tiff , but some annoyed remarks , but it didn't . Everything just goes smoothely and happily , with lots of comfy thrown in. LOOVE it consistently .

I will try LFN with Gotcha as soon as the samples arrive , I am actually exited to find out what that will add to it.

I gave LFN a quick test run last night when it arrived ( sample in Unbridled , yummy ) , Good thing that I was home alone , since its that time of the month and 10 min after I applied , it flipped the bitch switch immediately .

I am already panicking though that my bottle of LFM is 1/3rd empty , so just ordered another full bottle , this time in my favorite 60/40 silicone with added cops .

I tried this solo this morning. Went a bit overboard with 6 sprays to neck and hair .

Had an early meeting with a new client that was cancelled last minute , so I stopped by a grocery store on my way back since I had already been on my way to their office. I waited at the deli counter for my order , where a lot of people get breakfast. It was pretty empty this morning , and I walked past the only male standing there , a cutie who must have been somewhere in his mid 30s. He turned his head looking at me so fast , I though he might get whiplash :) He kept staring at me from a distance the whole time as if he was completely fascinated , and when I walked past him again on my way out , he just kept staring. Definitely one of the more blatant hits I've had so far .I could tell the movie star allure , he looked like he was staring at a celebrity LOVE THIS !! Can't wait to get my bottle with cops added .I wish it was 2 weeks already instead of just 1 day since I ordered it .....

Edited by fluffygirl12

I think I just totally pherobombed myself ;) , applied 8 sprays everywhere and now sitting here waiting for Bf to come home from a work event, I SWEAR - 15 min after I bombed myself , I even LOOK better !!! I keep looking at myself in the mirror admiring how much prettier I am than earlier today before I sprayed myself and how great I look - seriously weird but fantastic side effect , must be the DHEAS. I read a few times before that it has a visually beautifying effect .

• 3 weeks later...

It's not even noon and I've had a cluster of men and one female taking turns fawning over me at my desk. One girl growled at me, as she saw my sweater with fur collar. It's the funniest shit ever. I was eating a bag of lentil chips and 2 guys came by to ask if I was going to share- which I interpreted as them calling me fat - and telling them to fuck off, then they were joined by a third male whom I will call Chuck Manson, Chuck was defending my chip eating saying stuff like.. dude you are the skinniest I have ever seen here..which I replied.. I was skinnier before and way hotter- which turned into a 4th male joining the group saying.. Dude she used to be much hotter- which turned into me saying FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER- then we all laughed, then he said - I kid and am using your words - you know i love the latinas.. which turned into.. oh yeah the latinas then they all drooled and their heads exploded, and they realized they were being weird and couldn't control their weirdness so they all dispersed. Way before that.. as soon as I walked in and sat down I had a male and female at my desk.. female growling at me, male geeking out over spy equipment he bought and wanted to plant in bosshole's office.. I hadn't even turned my computer on.. they left and I got up to ask my assistant why he was talking about Jordans when he should be asking me if I want coffee- ( kidding I like being a bitch to him and he responds well to it ) when I hear " Oh wow where are you going , you're all dolled up etc.. " To which I replied.. ' WTF GUYS CAN'T A GIRL WEAR SOME ROUGE FOR CHRISTSAKES "

Third person said.. " your hair is all fixed and pretty " I fuckn washed it and looks the same as it did on Monday.. LOL. I am cracking up over here..

I keep forgetting that LFM puts stars in the eyes of everyone that comes within 5 feet of your phero cloud.

Edited by LadyVictoria

then they all drooled and their heads exploded, and they realized they were being weird and couldn't control their weirdness so they all dispersed.

Hee...you Rock it :PIGEON~12:

... I like to spritz in hair! !,ummm but 4 sprays would put me in a trance,I think :o caliiovereasy

Hee...you Rock it :PIGEON~12:

... I like to spritz in hair! !,ummm but 4 sprays would put me in a trance,I think :o caliiovereasy

I put one in my hair . one on my chest , one on my belly and then out of habit I sprayed another one but moved and caught it on my leg.

LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried to layer/combine LFM with Cuddle Bunny? I'm thinking admired and respected + adored, possibly similar to the LFM/Gotcha combo. Or is this too much of a clash between glamorous vs. adorable?

Also, LFM + BAM anyone?

It sounds like it should work similarly well as the LFM / Gotcha combo , respect with a soft feminine side ;)

I'm waiting for my first Stone Cougar bottle , so I can try a Stone Cougar / Gotcha mix. Bf responds super great to Gotcha ( and always has to the cuddlier blends ), so I am hoping to steer it in the sparkly fun direction

Edited by fluffygirl12

Both of those (LFM/CB & LFM/BAM!) are a much simpler combo then the LFM/Gotcha! one. I think LFM/CB would be ultra feminine and not in a bad way..like Marilyn Monroe.... And LFM/BAM! would be a great bonding mix, think respectful but approachable and personable. I think they're both good ideas! :D Don't forget to post results! :^^:

I put this on this morning, before I went to get my hair cut, and I swear that I actually looked different to myself in the mirror afterwards. That is, after the phero application, before the haircut. How odd. I've had that happen before, but every time it does I think, "WTHeck? How did this happen?". Neat-o. :)

Happens to me every time , I think I read somewhere that it feels like you are photo-shopped , and that's the perfect way to describe it ! I spray on ungodly amounts of LFM and after 20 min or so , every time I look in the mirror it's like "Wow - hello Gorgeous ! ? "

Edited by fluffygirl12

Yes!!! That's exactly it! Throws me off. Threw me off today, especially, 'cause I woke up looking like hell, and then I threw this on and, "Hello Gorgeous!" :lol: I gotta remember that for the next time I wake up with puffy eyes. ;)

You won't regret it...I don't know of anyone who has...has anyone?