La Femme Mystere

Tried my favorite combo out last weekend with Bf's evil twin sister visiting from out of town . She is usually very nice in a Stepfordish way , and then makes some unkind remarks when he is not in listening range . This time , she was simply nice , but towards the end of her visit seemed to get desperate for more attention from him.Meanwhile he was sweeter than ever to me . She was not underhandedly mean to me for the first time ever , but rather feeling a bit overshadowed to the point of annoying him with whining - which NEVER happened before.

Looks like I Gotcha'd him and finally La Femme"d her . Muahahaha....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried my favorite combo out last weekend with Bf's evil twin sister visiting from out of town . She is usually very nice in a Stepfordish way , and then makes some unkind remarks when he is not in listening range . This time , she was simply nice , but towards the end of her visit seemed to get desperate for more attention from him.Meanwhile he was sweeter than ever to me . She was not underhandedly mean to me for the first time ever , but rather feeling a bit overshadowed to the point of annoying him with whining - which NEVER happened before.

Looks like I Gotcha'd him and finally La Femme"d her . Muahahaha....

LOL great review!

Wore this today with Candle in the Wind and Sugared Honeycomb for the cover....I had intended only to wear the Candle in the Wind for cover...but when I spied SH, I couldn't resist! I still think LFM & SH are meant for each other. The last time I went for LFM I accidentally picked up LFN and it DOES seem like LFM is more...demure :^^: The self effects I get are subtle with this one...not none existent, just not as in your face as something like Audacious or BANG! I love this one for work everything goes so smoothly with everyone :D

• 2 weeks later...

I went back to using this again, and at the moment am preferring LFM to LFN, something about the lack of detachment, or at least much less of it. But there is also a certain near coldness I get from Noir than I don't get from Mystere either (note, this is not my final word on the matter). I also think it goes better with small dabs of Treasured Hearts anyway. :P No, I haven't figured out the perfect ratios for that either yet.

Queen of swords - Do you mean you like to bear LFM + Treasured hearts, or la femme noire + treasured hearts?

I've been considering testing out LFM + TH, not sure though if "admiration and awe" clashed too much with the TH intent of reducing intimidation..

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I just want to emphasize how wonderful this is for shopping, especially for big ticket items. I got excellent customer service, free delivery, and a sort of discount when I wore this to pick out a new sofa! Longer story over in my journal.

Oh yeah, i also had this on during my massage. It was kind of a fail though, because she was a little too chatty, and I just wanted to veg!

when I wear this- I have the spray with cops- men look at me like I am sex on legs, it is for night time wear only.... women give me compliments but it's a strange mix of jealousy and wow she is hot....

I wore this to Wedding Weekend 2013 and let me tell you!!! I had to saunter out to the ceremony to find the flower girl's basket and I heard cat calls and whistles! lol

Then after the ceremony when I was going around talking to everyone I knew.. I kept hearing.. HELLO BEAUTIFUL!

Then- a broker of mine that i hate- that had to be there because in a weird twist of fate - bffs new hubby is somehow related.. - well this assfuck once told me on the phone.. I FUCKN HATE WORKING WITH YOU ... yeah that guy... well he was looking for me all night and he came over and was all DIHL and said.. WOW YOU DO NOT SOUND HOW YOU LOOK OVER THE PHONE

to which I replied.. So I guess this means you are going to be nice to me now?

motherfucker

This is definitely the best phero ever to go shopping . Store clerks appear out of nowhere , just to help you find the perfect outfit :) . I was looking for a dress today , and the sales person was so intent of helping me find something great , for a moment I thought " Wow , that's the nicest sales guy ever " , then I realized - LFM , duh !!! Plus , a few minutes after I applied about 6 sprays ( I know , I know , I have a high tolerance ) I started cleaning up my house before leaving like my life depended on it. After all , someone as fabulous as me can't live in a messy house ;)

Edited by fluffygirl12

This is definitely the best phero ever to go shopping . Store clerks appear out of nowhere , just to help you find the perfect outfit :) . I was looking for a dress today , and the sales person was so intent of helping me find something great , for a moment I thought " Wow , that's the nicest sales guy ever " , then I realized - LFM , duh !!! Plus , a few minutes after I applied about 6 sprays ( I know , I know , I have a high tolerance ) I started cleaning up my house before leaving like my life depended on it. After all , someone as fabulous as me can't live in a messy house ;)

Ha! I love that! I need a phero that makes me feel so great I couldn't possibly live in a mess. Maybe I should wear MOAR LFM, so I feel even more fabulous? :lol:

I'm telling you!!!! When i shop with my BFF, she says, "Oh my goodness, we must be putting out some kind of pheromones or something." She doesn't know that I phero!!!

I wore LFM to work tonight, covered with Pink Musk. I'm not sure if it helps boost my tips like OW & SS4W tend to do, but oh man! Googly-eyes galore! :w00t:

That or Pink Musk is Da Bomb! :lol:

I'm telling you!!!! When i shop with my BFF, she says, "Oh my goodness, we must be putting out some kind of pheromones or something." She doesn't know that I phero!!!

Will you ever share this juicy info with her? Besides my children, who do not know the effects of pheros, only my sister and my hub know about my pheros. If my BFFs were here, I might let them know about my secret although they might have already know since I have gifted them a number of fbs.

Will you ever share this juicy info with her? Besides my children, who do not know the effects of pheros, only my sister and my hub know about my pheros. If my BFFs were here, I might let them know about my secret although they might have already know since I have gifted them a number of fbs.

You know...probably not while she's married to the guy she is. She tells him everything. And he's one of those that judges what he doesn't understand or agree with and is quite rude about it, so we're just not going to go there. But of course, if she were to ever ditch him, I would share and slather her with something fabulous!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

WOW! 8! I don't know if I've ever used 8 sprays...of any 1 thing :lol: YAY for sweet spots!

This is what I was wearing when my Boss and I got into an argument...now, I'm a little scared to wear this one to work again. Any ideas, why he didn't seem to respond well to this one? Everyone else responded very well to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this last evening 9 sprays with my LP Black and had a great dinner out with my family. I have been sick for the past week so this was my first outing in a while and when I stated before that 8 was my magic spot I need to revise this to 9 sprays of this baby for me going forward....

My family alwasy bickers and basically no one gets along with anyone else... The kids argue amonst themselves, the grandparents are alwasy in a foul mood and it goes on and on...

Last night, I almost thought someone had kidnapped my entire family and replaced them with robots, everyone was in a happy and good mood. Everyone was talking politely and nicely. I even heard "Please Pass the xxxx" so many times that I thought I was sitting with the wrong group of people.

We stayed at the restaurant for 2.5 hours (that in itself is a record) and my uncle (the cheapest man I know but has a ton of money) insisted on paying the whole tab. I told him NO, I had invited the family out to celebrate my sons birthday but he just grabbed the check and even left a good tip...

OK, I'm just going to call this amount my miracle amount and use it evertime I see my big pain in the ass family together....

I would have never thought that I would have needed so many sprays for this to work and in fact this spray has been sitting in my closet for awhile unused and unloved because when I first got it I started with 2 sprays and then keep moving up every application wear one spray more till I finally stopped at 5 sprays. I'm so glad I didn't give up on this one....

WOW!!!!

Awesome testimonial!

I feel worried that popularity potion is going to be the same way for me-- seems like no matter how much I use I don't notice anything. Oh well, just got to keep plugging away.

WOW!!!!

Awesome testimonial!

I feel worried that popularity potion is going to be the same way for me-- seems like no matter how much I use I don't notice anything. Oh well, just got to keep plugging away.

I had actually given up on 5 sprays especially after reading so many times that less is more but for me in this case less was not the answear and I'm glad I gave it a go with more sprays...

Wow Dol! Please and thank yous!!!! Total environment transformation :hearts18: Just sit back and watch the magic...I would have never guessed to use 9 sprays though! We have another "fogger" in the house! :lol:

Wow Dol! Please and thank yous!!!! Total environment transformation :hearts18: Just sit back and watch the magic...I would have never guessed to use 9 sprays though! We have another "fogger" in the house! :lol:

It was a total transformation.... My uncle even called out to ma as we were walking out to our cars and said don't forget to invite me to the next event... I mean this man makes scrooge look great....

are there some wax melts with this phero you can send out to your family members? geez that's great that you had pretty much everyone respond to it. Makes me wonder about genetics and common response to certain pheromones/blends.

are there some wax melts with this phero you can send out to your family members? geez that's great that you had pretty much everyone respond to it. Makes me wonder about genetics and common response to certain pheromones/blends.

I have to tell you if I did not witness this with my own eyes I would never have believed it....I dread having family events but because they are all getting really old, I try to invite them once a year to one of my kids birthdays...I like the wax tarts idea and since I know LFM works well on all of them, I might stock up for the next family event I want to be brave enough to host at my house....

This is what I was wearing when my Boss and I got into an argument...now, I'm a little scared to wear this one to work again. Any ideas, why he didn't seem to respond well to this one? Everyone else responded very well to it.

Not everyone responds to every blend. This one just might not agree with him. I thought you were moving away from it, but if you still have romantic inclinations towards him, this probably isn't the blend. But if it you're trying to make for a pleasant work environment, I'd keep with it since it worked with everyone else.