La Femme Mystere

I had an unpleasant interaction with two people who should have been kind enough to answer my questions and not act suspicious (wasn't with this blend.) When I wrote about it here, a couple people suggested that it might have been that I wasn't their type but because I was wearing a sexual blend they were actually pissed they were responding to me and knew something was wrong and it was creating extreme friction.

I know your boss is attracted to you but he might have been rubbed SO the right way but it was just wrong for the workplace and your current situation that it created too much unpleasant friction that he took his crankiness out on you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,DD now that was something,ya better stock up on this one !!!! :)

... 9 sprays of this would put me in a coma :w00t:

I'm thinking when this spray bottle is gone, I'm going to get this in 2X, that way I will not have to use so many sprays to find my magic spot

• 2 weeks later...

This is definitely the best phero ever to go shopping . Store clerks appear out of nowhere , just to help you find the perfect outfit :) . I was looking for a dress today , and the sales person was so intent of helping me find something great , for a moment I thought " Wow , that's the nicest sales guy ever " , then I realized - LFM , duh !!! Plus , a few minutes after I applied about 6 sprays ( I know , I know , I have a high tolerance ) I started cleaning up my house before leaving like my life depended on it. After all , someone as fabulous as me can't live in a messy house ;)

Ahahha It's really quite funny because I work in retail, and I experience the other end of that spectrum! It's a mischievous, but when I wear LFM the ladies seems to bite my sales pitch better than when I don't. We're talking a consistent $200 to $300 extra bucks in sales here. Maybe It helps me up my game, but it never fails for good numbers. I get a little extra mileage on hot days.

I had really written LFM off untill I kept trying a few more sprays here and there. I would have never guessed that for me it would take this many sprays to find my magic spot... Its so weird how our body chemistry is. For example with BI, I only need 3 sprays to get to my magic spot.

I had really written LFM off untill I kept trying a few more sprays here and there. I would have never guessed that for me it would take this many sprays to find my magic spot... Its so weird how our body chemistry is. For example with BI, I only need 3 sprays to get to my magic spot.

It is really weird how our body chemistry affects or works with pheros. Some blends, like SS4W, and Lace I can slather to my heart's content, and the effects only get better. Most others, like LFM, LFN, PM & OW, I don't need much at all, (although OW kind of leans towards being slatherable). And then there's BANG!, which I'd think would fall into slatherable territory, but doesn't. I'm still trying to figure out the optimal amount to apply to get great results - and it's the first phero I ever bought - *over a year ago*.

LFM works really great for me with a little swipe on my chest, another on my belly & a tiny one on each of my forearms. Sometimes I put a little in my hair, to help with diffusion, too.

With quite a few pheros, I tend to fall into the moar category, and then with some, I only need a dab.

Ack. Reading on my phone, I think I accidentally hit Report. That doesn't count, does it? Sorry!

It is really weird how our body chemistry affects or works with pheros. Some blends, like SS4W, and Lace I can slather to my heart's content, and the effects only get better. Most others, like LFM, LFN, PM & OW, I don't need much at all, (although OW kind of leans towards being slatherable). And then there's BANG!, which I'd think would fall into slatherable territory, but doesn't. I'm still trying to figure out the optimal amount to apply to get great results - and it's the first phero I ever bought - *over a year ago*.

LFM works really great for me with a little swipe on my chest, another on my belly & a tiny one on each of my forearms. Sometimes I put a little in my hair, to help with diffusion, too.

With quite a few pheros, I tend to fall into the moar category, and then with some, I only need a dab.

I have been thinking that I should get oils and sprays of the un's as that was I can put a few sprays on and then swipe some of the oil on....

• 1 month later...

Well, I hope this is the appropriate thread. I mixed Goddess of the Blue Moon with BAM today. I usually never mix phero blends- but love GOBM scent and really wanted to smell my Buttercream Peach BAM. So here I am. Anyhoo. I'm on b-nol overload! Lol! Luckily I haven't been effected but everyone else? Wow. I'm like the person to talk to today. I am human Velcro! Someone told me all about their wife's knee surgery(umm TMI) , someone else told me every detail of there evening from last night and have had people offer me drinks/lunch. Can't get people to leave my office. It's almost comical! Can't wait to see what the rest of today brings!

Oh and LFM - I really need to use more. Feeling great... Almost cocky? This is awesome! I need it in UN.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me say this again...

O...M...G...~!!!

I haven't really agreed with Lace, Cuddle Bunny, Leather, BI ( I do like BI the best out of these four and have received some outstanding hits with it though a bit difficult to cover for me) However LFM hits the nail right the head~! Ka Bam~!

I have only worn this once so will need further testing.

1 Dab under nose 1 round spot roll split between wrists and then rubbed under ears/neck

Yet another one that makes me feel more like myself in a sense. It made me feel more philosophical in a way... Normally I don't have a lot to say so when I do please listen, but this is riddled with relatively newfound insecurity of everyone but everyone pressuring me to talk more ( I do speak when I have to something to say or if something interests me. It isn't as though I'm not talking because I'm painfully shy etc (unless I'm around a crush then I clam up like no other!.) it is truly I just don't have a lot to say about most of the things those around me talk a lot about on a daily basis). The LFM makes me feel like even though I don't have much to say what I do say means something to me and I hope it does to others too since I've shared it and if others are unhappy with what I have given of myself then I perhaps will just go elsewhere and feel completely A-ok about it. I don't have to give any more to anyone. I do not owe anyone anything. I felt this way when I was younger, but I somehow lost it I guess. It sort of feels like me as a teen in a way. Also if you get me around the right person or topic like something I am passionate about I can talk like no other!

I can steer this phero. I noticed once my thoughts turned sexual it went very deep very fast. Even when I have normal sexual thoughts I do not usually go that deep. It was like I could feel that person right in front of me Magic pure Magic.

I am very passionate about dancing and it made want to go drive to a club right now and find someone to share this magical experience with. Straight to the bedroom quite possibly after!

At this point I Added 1 Dab of OCCO Red on tops of hands then rub behind ears

This is the first phero where I understand the 'you might not want to wear this in public" and this is LFM not even Noir which I plan on trying out Monday :D It made me want to do puppy dog doe eye pouty lip face! Bat my lashes and swing my hips! ha :) oh lala! Going to start speaking french!

I got several DIHL!!!

I went to visit a friend that I have known for two years now... He opened the door grabbed me to hug me and took around 6 yes 6 OR SO! BIG DEEP inhalations!!!!! Then proceeded to behave in a way I have never known him to even HINT at before~! There was a point where he didn't even know what to say complete DIHL with a big smile like he just didn't know what to do with himself~! It was A-MAZING!

Also I was in apartment building and as I was waiting a man came a few feet away from me to go into the gym area stood at the door for a moment then turned and walked by me smiled going the complete opposite direction he came from. He may have just forgotten something or maybe I just smelled delicious ;)

A woman who always seems to pay no attention to me what so ever was all of a sudden very helpful smiling and everything and said she was going to personally show me how to do something Ive been doing for several years now I did not need or ask! for any help. Definite hit

Let me say this again...

O...M...G...~!!!

I haven't really agreed with Lace, Cuddle Bunny, Leather, BI ( I do like BI the best out of these four and have received some outstanding hits with it though a bit difficult to cover for me) However LFM hits the nail right the head~! Ka Bam~!

I have only worn this once so will need further testing.

1 Dab under nose 1 round spot roll split between wrists and then rubbed under ears/neck

Yet another one that makes me feel more like myself in a sense. It made me feel more philosophical in a way... Normally I don't have a lot to say so when I do please listen, but this is riddled with relatively newfound insecurity of everyone but everyone pressuring me to talk more ( I do speak when I have to something to say or if something interests me. It isn't as though I'm not talking because I'm painfully shy etc (unless I'm around a crush then I clam up like no other!.) it is truly I just don't have a lot to say about most of the things those around me talk a lot about on a daily basis). The LFM makes me feel like even though I don't have much to say what I do say means something to me and I hope it does to others too since I've shared it and if others are unhappy with what I have given of myself then I perhaps will just go elsewhere and feel completely A-ok about it. I don't have to give any more to anyone. I do not owe anyone anything. I felt this way when I was younger, but I somehow lost it I guess. It sort of feels like me as a teen in a way. Also if you get me around the right person or topic like something I am passionate about I can talk like no other!

I can steer this phero. I noticed once my thoughts turned sexual it went very deep very fast. Even when I have normal sexual thoughts I do not usually go that deep. It was like I could feel that person right in front of me Magic pure Magic.

I am very passionate about dancing and it made want to go drive to a club right now and find someone to share this magical experience with. Straight to the bedroom quite possibly after!

At this point I Added 1 Dab of OCCO Red on tops of hands then rub behind ears

This is the first phero where I understand the 'you might not want to wear this in public" and this is LFM not even Noir which I plan on trying out Monday :D It made me want to do puppy dog doe eye pouty lip face! Bat my lashes and swing my hips! ha :) oh lala! Going to start speaking french!

I got several DIHL!!!

I went to visit a friend that I have known for two years now... He opened the door grabbed me to hug me and took around 6 yes 6 OR SO! BIG DEEP inhalations!!!!! Then proceeded to behave in a way I have never known him to even HINT at before~! There was a point where he didn't even know what to say complete DIHL with a big smile like he just didn't know what to do with himself~! It was A-MAZING!

Also I was in apartment building and as I was waiting a man came a few feet away from me to go into the gym area stood at the door for a moment then turned and walked by me smiled going the complete opposite direction he came from. He may have just forgotten something or maybe I just smelled delicious ;)

A woman who always seems to pay no attention to me what so ever was all of a sudden very helpful smiling and everything and said she was going to personally show me how to do something Ive been doing for several years now I did not need or ask! for any help. Definite hit

I would have never thought to put a dab of this under my nose, thanks, great idea.

@NuTrix and man did it strike~! No one saw that coming~! ha:)

@DolphinDolls2 Yes ma'am for kisses and self effects~! :):D

LFM (along with my usual Occo base) being like a second skin to me, I seem to always forget I have it on. I went to my doctors office for the 3rd time in a month because of extensive testing Im doing (thyroid, hormones etc). So during the testing, sitting on his table in the hospital gown and my doc said (and I quote) " I don't know what it is about you, but you are the sexiest woman I have ever met." Believe me I looked FAR from sexy...AND THEN after I was dressed and on the on the way out my doctor told me he loved me!

He said " I LOVE YOU!" he was smiling sheepishly when he told me this, so I think he half meant in a kidding manner, but I can help but wonder....

Take it!lol Eat it up. Savor it. Enjoy it....Doll of the day in a bottle? Just remember...it's 90-99% YOU :kiss43:

I love it^^ great story. I have had some similar experiences in the docs office with LFM and Gotcha ( different occasions of course, I do NOT layer). It must be the close quarters of the exam rooms..they are getting a nice direct dose.

I have to say I'm happy to see LFM get the love. I find I get the most constant & notable hits from my LFM & Gotcha in general.

Take it!lol Eat it up. Savor it. Enjoy it....Doll of the day in a bottle? Just remember...it's 90-99% YOU :kiss43:

Thanks Nu Trix, I still get super excited (and baffled) when I get obvious hits and reactions.

I love it^^ great story. I have had some similar experiences in the docs office with LFM and Gotcha ( different occasions of course, I do NOT layer). It must be the close quarters of the exam rooms..they are getting a nice direct dose.

I have to say I'm happy to see LFM get the love. I find I get the most constant & notable hits from my LFM & Gotcha in general.

Im still experimenting with Gotcha, the effects seem to be inconsistent sometimes and fantastic others? Im planning some more experimenting soon hope to get it working for me the right way.

krazykat and Doctor, sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

First comes luuuuuuuvvvvvvvve,

then comes marriage!

then comes the baby in the baby carriage!

totally teasing by the way. That's what kids in

my beighborhood would scream-sing to each other at the most minute sign of crushing between the opposite sexes.

Don't even know if you're single or he's cute.

ergh "neighborhood" will fix that typo later maybe...if I remember.

krazykat and Doctor, sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

First comes luuuuuuuvvvvvvvve,

then comes marriage!

then comes the baby in the baby carriage!

totally teasing by the way. That's what kids in

my beighborhood would scream-sing to each other at the most minute sign of crushing between the opposite sexes.

Don't even know if you're single or he's cute.

well, its really funny your mentioning this for personal reasons! But no, he's not-so-cute but hes very smart, on top of his game, Super Cool, Intuitive and successful (and going thru a divorce).. He has given me knowledge that he's interested, but has not made a move and I am not dumb enough to fall for that game again... unless Im wearing SS4W, (usually with LFM I usually don't have to do much, lol). I have a Honey at home but I don't have a ring yet, so I keep my options open.

Oopss I think I wrote the answer there in your lil boxy... LOL.

MissHazel, I like the sound of your beighborhood, sounds more exciting than mine, probably help things take off at faster pace unless someone dies of embarrassment first. :mooning:

Edited by KrazyKat

• 4 weeks later...

As far as selfies go, LFM takes me back to my high school self. Cocky, confident and cool. Lol. Or so I thought back then. I just think I'm amazing today! Haha.

And what's funny- everyone agrees! I love this phero blend.

Continuing my testing this week!

• 1 month later...

I have tried up to 5 sprays of this and don't really see any direct hits yet. Howver yesterday the bagboy dude at the QFC offered to wait to carry my bags to the car while I got a starbucks!! Guess that could be considered a hit? I think I get selfies from this, but still not sure. Kind of hit and miss. The first couple times I wore it, it enhanced my already cheerful mood. The last couple of times, nada. phero's are just so hard for me to know if they are working or not.

This one is SO natural for me Raq!

It just compliments the "in control - respect me" vibe. I have to spruce it up with cops or DHEAS or Woozy Floozy for over the top hits. Otherwise it just compliments me as a person and the selfies are good to - chillaxed, in control, authoritative. Notice any of those things in your targets toward you?

Wore LFM while I was running my errands today. Stopped in the video, book & cd store (big, independently owned, awesome one), and started rifling through the cds. The guy who does the ordering for the store practically ran across the store to see what I was looking for, (a replacement for a Lagwagon cd I lost :( ), and he jumped right on the computer to see if he could order it for me. Not just that one Lagwagon cd, but the rest of the ones missing from his catalogue! LOL! So, I think that thanks to LFM, I just may round out my own Lagwagon catalogue in a few weeks! :D Yippee! Thanks, you mysterious woman, you!

LFM, the "be my flying monkey helper " phero. :)

It does work great like that. :666:

ETA:

Wow, a video store.. have not seen one of those in ages.

LOL! It's a really good one. I guess technically it's not a "video" store, but a media/game store. They sell cds, video games, dvd/blue ray, and all kinds of board games, posters etc... They do special orders for rare items... It's an awesome store, and independently owned, to boot. It actually put Blockbuster out of business in our town! :D

I'm just excited that my LFM is helping get the punk rock section beefed up! lol: Next I'm hitting him up for some more NOFX, Rancid and Op Ivy. ;)

LOL! It's a really good one. I guess technically it's not a "video" store, but a media/game store. They sell cds, video games, dvd/blue ray, and all kinds of board games, posters etc... They do special orders for rare items... It's an awesome store, and independently owned, to boot. It actually put Blockbuster out of business in our town! :D

I'm just excited that my LFM is helping get the punk rock section beefed up! lol: Next I'm hitting him up for some more NOFX, Rancid and Op Ivy. ;)

Oh.. that really does sound like a great place. Wish there were more like that around.

Well good for you.. using Pheros to make the world better :D

I don't often do torso with LFM. With oil,

I do neck, cleavage, and a 2 inch stripe on each forearm.

I like it up and out there, for selfies and socials.

Edited by StacyK

Ooh, I'll try it that way next time I use it. I'm still experimenting with what locations and amounts get the best effects. I accidentally switched where I wear my Gotcha! and SS4W and it made a world of difference, for example.

^^Definitely, I've found with different Pheros location is important.

For me, I rarely put the socials on the tummy anymore. I find arms and neck more effective in spreading the cheer. I use Gotcha that way as well.

Just remember your also more subject to the Pheros influence as well, the higher up you wear them. Of course with LFM that's a good thing.

Edited by StacyK

I don't often do torso with LFM. With oil,

I do neck, cleavage, and a 2 inch stripe on each forearm.

I like it up and out there, for selfies and socials.

That's pretty much what I do, too, with the socials: cleavage/chest, each forearm, and on the back of my neck. If the blend has no cops, or next-to-no cops, I put it close to my hairline, or in my hair. Works great. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I put on a TINY bit more than what I consider my sweet spot, for experimental purposes. The "people diving out of my way as if I'm an out of control oncoming car" is happening again.

I think it's NOT because LFM itself is scary/dommy but because it is giving ME a crazy glint in my eye, lol. I'm aggressive normally (don't everyone pretend to be shocked all at once) -- right now I feel completely in charge but not in a bossy, angry way- more in a serene, it's-a-given-fact, " I am the world empress and heads come off if anyone even thinks of getting between me and what I want, while I am reading a book in the bath" kind of way.

I put on a TINY bit more than what I consider my sweet spot, for experimental purposes. The "people diving out of my way as if I'm an out of control oncoming car" is happening again.

I think it's NOT because LFM itself is scary/dommy but because it is giving ME a crazy glint in my eye, lol. I'm aggressive normally (don't everyone pretend to be shocked all at once) -- right now I feel completely in charge but not in a bossy, angry way- more in a serene, it's-a-given-fact, " I am the world empress and heads come off if anyone even thinks of getting between me and what I want, while I am reading a book in the bath" kind of way.

Yes, exactly. It's just a given kind of thing.

Not dominant per say just I'm the queen bee and I LOVE being me. La la la la la la....

I don't get people diving out of my way, I have literally had a couple of men dive ahead of me to hold open a door, lol.

Edited by StacyK

Hee! Tyvey, Queen of Hearts... and The Bathtub Book Club. :lol:

I get that diving thing, too, sometimes when I wear this. I should try wearing it the next time I have to brave the grocery store during daylight hours. :) What a great place to have people diving out of my way.