La Femme Mystere

so i don't know which one would work best for me.

~I am looking for both feminine yet super sexy effects. Thank you :)

Welcome to the adventure :) ...see,that is the thing,only you will know what works best,for you...I would suggest reading all the descriptions on the pheromone page,they are quite accurate,then all the reviews you can,then trying what sounds most like what you want,until you find "the one" or the two,or the three or :lol:

Ummm,I have them all,now,cause you just never know how things will be going and it is fun fun fun to experiment :cat690: My personal favs are Cougar,Lace, LAM,BAM,anything with cops!,the OCCOS...oh and Leather,BI,TeddyBB ...well see,impossible :rofl222:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks ladies! :) I was actually asking for both. (products I can use and also layering them together) Since I am a starter, i went with more generic products in my first order. I was following the other forum and reading tips about pheros and cops. I currently use EoW mix with my own perfume (which is a silky white amber scent) and add 2 sprays of IS/A on my neck. I did not get major hits from these in social settings. My goal was to spice things up with my boyfriend anyways. But what I have noticed is no matter how I use cops or even IS combined, I don't get the reaction I desire from him unless we are in bed. And it does not even end up being a fun playful (!) night as one would expect. Actually, all he kept saying for the last few times I used cops with my perfume was how nice I smelled.. he holds me so tight before we go to sleep (almost suffocating me) and not let me go. Of course, this is not the actual reaction I expect! :/ so I don't exactly know what I can do to heat things up. I thought cops alone would be a great help :( After reading more into it and finally came across to posts about LP and Mara, I've got so excited! :) There's soooo many good stuff, I can just tell by looking at your reviews!

I finally made my first order yesterday:

La Femme Mystère 1 fl.oz. Spray with Copulins (1x), Base for sprays only:60% Alcohol/40% Oil

LP OCCO-SLF 1/3 fl.oz. Concentrated Oil

Ail's CUDDLE BUNNY ,1/3 fl.oz. in DPG Oil base, Base for sprays only:60% Alcohol/40% Oil

Heart 2 Heart * Empathy Potion,1 fl.oz. Alcohol-based Spray (1x), Base for sprays only:100% Alcohol

SUPER SEXY,1 fl.oz. Alcohol-based Spray (1x), Base for sprays only:60% Alcohol/40% Oil

Unfortunately there's no Leather, Dom or BI available in stock :/ I really wanted to try those! But I think these should give me a good base for building my portfolio of awesomeness over time :)

I would def appreciate your tips using these products!

I can't wait! :)

Very nice selection, koogurl!! My recommendation would be to try everything separately, for a period of time. Such as, LFM 1 spray with cover on Monday, 2 spray with cover on tuesday, etc. until you find your "sweet spot" with that one. Then move on to another phero. Keep track of what you're using and how much. I so wish I'd done that at the beginning!!

I have great results using LFM and Super Sexy at work (all women). Also, as I'm a bit older (!) I can use cops anytime with good self-effects and no issues with unwanted attention.

thanks ladies! :) I was actually asking for both. (products I can use and also layering them together) Since I am a starter, i went with more generic products in my first order. I was following the other forum and reading tips about pheros and cops. I currently use EoW mix with my own perfume (which is a silky white amber scent) and add 2 sprays of IS/A on my neck. I did not get major hits from these in social settings. My goal was to spice things up with my boyfriend anyways. But what I have noticed is no matter how I use cops or even IS combined, I don't get the reaction I desire from him unless we are in bed. And it does not even end up being a fun playful (!) night as one would expect. Actually, all he kept saying for the last few times I used cops with my perfume was how nice I smelled.. he holds me so tight before we go to sleep (almost suffocating me) and not let me go. Of course, this is not the actual reaction I expect! :/ so I don't exactly know what I can do to heat things up. I thought cops alone would be a great help :( After reading more into it and finally came across to posts about LP and Mara, I've got so excited! :) There's soooo many good stuff, I can just tell by looking at your reviews!

I finally made my first order yesterday:

La Femme Mystère 1 fl.oz. Spray with Copulins (1x), Base for sprays only:60% Alcohol/40% Oil

LP OCCO-SLF 1/3 fl.oz. Concentrated Oil

Ail's CUDDLE BUNNY ,1/3 fl.oz. in DPG Oil base, Base for sprays only:60% Alcohol/40% Oil

Heart 2 Heart * Empathy Potion,1 fl.oz. Alcohol-based Spray (1x), Base for sprays only:100% Alcohol

SUPER SEXY,1 fl.oz. Alcohol-based Spray (1x), Base for sprays only:60% Alcohol/40% Oil

Unfortunately there's no Leather, Dom or BI available in stock :/ I really wanted to try those! But I think these should give me a good base for building my portfolio of awesomeness over time :)

I would def appreciate your tips using these products!

I can't wait! :)

Nice choices :) I did not know Leather etc was OOS,but they will be back soon I bet...you have plenty to play with and Lynne gave perfect advice,as always! :D ...I don't know the dynamics between you and your BF so can only say,in my experience,ahem,if you want to heat things up with someone who is not doing things as you like, show him exactly what you want...and how you want it :001_302:

I agree with BB too,careful with cops in sprays especially,they will stay in hair and on clothes and smell bad.

Is this just temporarily out of stock right now, or not available on it's own at all? I can only find it right now as a component of "Goddess of the Blue Moon".

Looks like there is plenty!...put La Femme in search,I had 20 in the cart...and then deleted, of course:D I do like it but

Try just La Femme :)

Love Potion Fragrances

Please Verify Your Shopping Cart Items

Qty. Product No. Product Price Ea. Total

DELETE LP PUN FemmeMystere La Femme Mystère - UNscented Pheromone Blend for Women,1/3 fl.oz. in DPG Oil base, Base for sprays only:N/A 39.95 39.95

Total USD $ 39.95

To change a quantity above, enter a new quantity,

then click 'Update Qty' to recalculate your order.

Please Enter Shipping Information And Press Update

USA & CanadaInternationalUSPS

ZIP/postal code:

Please Select Payment Option To Check Out

Unfortunately I still find that wearing a man on my arm is the only way I trust what I am hearing car shopping.

But let us know what happens if you wear this instead!!!

LOL! Too funny!! I don't know, though. Car shopping might go quite well. This gave the guy selling me a dishwasher loose lips and a great deal for me!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm taking my La Femme Mystère on a test drive today....

I sprayed twice, one spray down my neck and the second spray down my chest area. I then put on some Eclipse from another place and I will see how this one goes....

Could I have used my red lace with this one? thanks

I'm under the impression that LFM will project a mysterious and sophiscated vibe while Lace a girlish (free-spirited) vibe and if so, it might not work. I have, however, used cops and SS4W on torso and UN LFM on hair.

There's a bit of a non-offensive scent when you first spray it. It's almost kind of a "clean" scent that I figure is from the alcohol of the base, and then that disappears shortly.

Some ladies responded to a separate thread and it could be b-Nol that makes it smell stinky to me.

I'm taking my La Femme Mystère on a test drive today....

I sprayed twice, one spray down my neck and the second spray down my chest area. I then put on some Eclipse from another place and I will see how this one goes....

I'm with JOC on this. The intent of the phero is too different. But maybe just plain LP Red. That would work.

Edited by BlueBear

The scent that goes with Velvet Kisses is great, but isn't really fit for LFM. I"m probably going to have to order bottles of perfumes like Aloha and Gitana for layering that would be at least a somewhat more elegant effect because GOTBM really didn't work for me.

If you like Velvet Kisses for the soft chocolate scent, so why don't you try Special Delivery? Perhaps the cherry note give it a more sophiscated vibe.

If you like Velvet Kisses for the soft chocolate scent, so why don't you try Special Delivery? Perhaps the cherry note give it a more sophiscated vibe.

I'm not that in to fruity scents, but I might look in to that eventually. But I'll probably wear LP Passion and Desire or Red w/some Gitana tomorrow next time though due to timing issues.

Edited by Queen of Swords

Sorry for flooding, but I feel like saying this blend is like the anti-me, I am actually refined, womanly and sophisticated on it, though I do think layering it with a touch of Cuddle Bunny was a bit of an overkill. This isn't a complaint, it's just really weird for me, I never felt close to this in my life. It's like Popularity Potion on steroids-or is that estrogen?

Edited by Queen of Swords

I think I was expecting something like Stone Cougar maybe? And it's different, subtly different. People are super friendly and love to talk and find it hard to walk away, lol, but the guys were more warm & fuzzy around me than "grrrRowl you smells FINE today! Gotzta get me some moh o dat woof-woof" LOL I like it. It was very good for work, lots of fun too. I had started the tune to a song and one fella broke out into the rest of the lyrics, arm motions, great facial expressions! It was a gas! (S W's "you are so beautiful to me"?) Only a little embarrassing- mostly just plain fun :lol: It's not everyday you get serenaded in the cafeteria at work! :lol2:

Does UN LFM smell or stink to you?

I have LFM in the oil base and I thought the smell was non existent. I was surprised. I planned to cover with Bonnie's Honeyed Lilac (and did) but was really surprised that I didn't get anything from it. I could wear it straight and no one would know I have anything on...or at least my nose would never know. Uns like B2, Blatant Invitation in oil base are very noticeable scents but LFM is one of the most Unscenteds I have :)

There's something about this blend that really fits in to the somewhat dated but still very useful book The Technique of the Love Affair. Sociability,grace, elegance, and good taste combined with just the right amount of detachment so you won't go off the wall with your emotions if you're on a man hunt. : P

-

LFM does smell-at least to me-more stronger than other unscented phero blends, but at least it dries down nicely and doesn't interfere with other fragrances I wear.

I am wearing LFM today, but am getting nada- it's because I am bit sick so I know it has to do with this.. but let me tell you gals - I wore this to a wedding last week.! WOW It really does make people think you are this famous fabulous movie star. Men and Women DIE over me when I wear this. It's not a sexy ooh I want to f you phero, it's more like.. HOLLYWOOD ( singing in Liza MInnelli voice )

I have it in spray and I did one to my hair and one to my stomach and tiny spray on my wrists.

So there we are at the wedding and EVERYONE is staring at me and BF. Wedding photographer kept coming by to take our pics.

Everyone kept on saying how great we looked, we were wearing matching colors. I was wearing a red dress with slits.. and he wore a matching shirt. I met everyone briefly- this was a wedding for one of his coworkers, and one lady was leaving, she came up to me to say goodbye, she hugged me, cupped my face and kissed me! She would not stop smiling at me.

Another lady that I had not met, smiled at me and I introduced myself and she said, yes I 've seen you around.

I immediately thought OMG did she mean I was a whore? What did that mean? She was like beaming at me. Then I realized she prob meant she saw me earlier dancing with BF and was mesmerized and did not think I was Sluterella.

People are very nice to me when I wear this and have stars in their eyes. Love this blend!

I wore this today and in a meeting one of the two men wouldn't stop staring at me. Every time my eyes would scan around like you normally do he was always staring right at me. That's not normal because he's one of those who are so smart they usually look down on all us lesser mortals.

This stuff is bottled badass. I like it better than "Leather".

Edited by Darbla

I agree. We had a statewide meeting today and I refreshed. I said something like.. We understand the need for this function ( we meaning my team mates and I - Im usually the speaker of the house ) but are asking for some sort of modification to our systems.. blah blah... Our director looked straight at me and said. Thank you for that. I could tell he meant it. This makes me smart. Love this., then I fucked the whole thing up by saying.. I can't add.. someone please what is 6 X 9 , and that blew my cover, but everyone died laughing and I was THE FEMALE VERSION OF GEORGE CLOONEY! OMG THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! SUAVE. SEXY. SERIOUS. HUMANITARIAN EVERYONE LAUGHS AND LOVES THE CHARMING CLASSY LADY

Really?! I have Leather on my "to order" list because I was looking for something that "behaved" like another product from a different company (Alfa Donna from Alpha Dream?), but actually- aside from the exception of cops- LFM has a more parallel blend at least nominally, if not specific in content amounts. I hope that wasn't too nerdy? :rolleyes::lol:

Can you share some more? Better how? Thanks :)

Really?! I have Leather on my "to order" list because I was looking for something that "behaved" like another product from a different company (Alfa Donna from Alpha Dream?), but actually- aside from the exception of cops- LFM has a more parallel blend at least nominally, if not specific in content amounts. I hope that wasn't too nerdy? :rolleyes::lol:

in my personal experience; Leather is more the "woman on top" vibe, like Portia Rossi de Rossi in "Better Off Ted". Incredibly hot & powerful. LFM exudes power & femininity, but it's more like an iron fist hidden under that kid leather glove ;) If you want to try full strength Leather, I've got some on my trade thread at a bargain price.

I wore this today and in a meeting one of the two men wouldn't stop staring at me. Every time my eyes would scan around like you normally do he was always staring right at me. That's not normal because he's one of those who are so smart they usually look down on all us lesser mortals.

I believe I've been getting similar reactions too recently. Better than Leather-depending on your needs, of course.

Love this., then I fucked the whole thing up by saying.. I can't add.. someone please what is 6 X 9 , and that blew my cover, but everyone died laughing and I was THE FEMALE VERSION OF GEORGE CLOONEY! OMG THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! SUAVE. SEXY. SERIOUS. HUMANITARIAN EVERYONE LAUGHS AND LOVES THE CHARMING CLASSY LADY

Tell me about it, I can even talk that way on the phone, it's like a Christmas miracle.

in my personal experience; Leather is more the "woman on top" vibe, like Portia Rossi de Rossi in "Better Off Ted". Incredibly hot & powerful. LFM exudes power & femininity, but it's more like an iron fist hidden under that kid leather glove ;) If you want to try full strength Leather, I've got some on my trade thread at a bargain price.

Thanks for the feedback! Will check out your thread as soon as I get a chance! :D

Leather is "I'm doing what I want no matter how much you protest". This is more "I'm doing what I want and you might as well like it", and they do. They're smiling and happier and while not fawning all over you, the uppity snobs like I mentioned above are more likely to treat you as an equal. This is a confidence booster. I also believe I'm thinking clearer and feel less overwhelmed with work crap, which I didn't expect. But now I'm too afraid to try another day at work without it, in case the spell gets broken! :witch-cauldron: