La Femme Mystere

Leather is "I'm doing what I want no matter how much you protest". This is more "I'm doing what I want and you might as well like it", and they do. They're smiling and happier and while not fawning all over you, the uppity snobs like I mentioned above are more likely to treat you as an equal. This is a confidence booster. I also believe I'm thinking clearer and feel less overwhelmed with work crap, which I didn't expect. But now I'm too afraid to try another day at work without it, in case the spell gets broken! :witch-cauldron:

:Emoticons04263: "Leather is "I'm doing what I want no matter how much you protest"." :Emoticons04263: Leather sounds FUN too, lol!

LFM is more like me though. I do what I want, but I try to be sweet about it :rolleyes: Leather sounds very "take charge" and in your face and LFM sounds more covert? I'll have to try Le Femme out again, maybe tomorrow....

Thanks for sharing! :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N=1 experiment.

This stuff is strong, so I only do about a dab each on each wrist and on the neck, but do little touch-ups every few hours. Seems to work for me, and I'm less likely to OD-well get headaches from it, I suspect I don't really OD on it but I need to do more research on the subject.

N=1 experiment.

This stuff is strong, so I only do about a dab each on each wrist and on the neck, but do little touch-ups every few hours. Seems to work for me, and I'm less likely to OD-well get headaches from it, I suspect I don't really OD on it but I need to do more research on the subject.

For me, it's also quite strong. I usually mix it with some perfume oil, with much better results.

I haven't worn Un LFM by itself (or any Un so far for that matter). Even though they are unscented I still cover in case anyone else is as sensitive to the phero smell as I am.

Wore this yesterday with Tidesong's Honeyed Amber & Neroli and the very first thing that happened at work was when I brought some paperwork to a fellow employee. He was in a conversation with another co-worker so I was politely waiting to the side to speak with him when suddenly he stopped his conversation and practically shouted (in fun- not angry) "I can't think with you standing so close to me!" and he was acting giddy and had me and the other coworker laughing out loud because the outburst was completely unexpected. That was actually the best hit of the day but it was a good day all in all...really had great self effects today too...happy, giddy and a bit naughty, hehehe...loooove Le Femme :lol:

but it was a good day all in all...really had great self effects today too...happy, giddy and a bit naughty, hehehe...loooove Le Femme :lol:

I notice this when I pair my un LFM over Goddess of the Blue Moon. This may be one that I should try in a 2x strength for best effect.

I'm back to adjusting this to higher levels partly because it does tend to wear out after a few hours. I feel like the hawtest chick in the world right now.

-

In other news, LFM is awesome because it doesn't make me bitchier during the menstrual cycle like Leather so I don't have to worry too much about dosage as much. Sure, I feel like a Queen Bee ready to conquer the world, but without me getting cocky.

I notice this when I pair my un LFM over Goddess of the Blue Moon. This may be one that I should try in a 2x strength for best effect.

Could it be that certain scents lend to complement the pheros? I've noticed extra personal huffing of fav scent covers increases self effects...deeper breathing, more often... :Emoticons04235: darndest thing... :lol2:

Could it be that certain scents lend to complement the pheros? I've noticed extra personal huffing of fav scent covers increases self effects...deeper breathing, more often... :Emoticons04235: darndest thing... :lol2:

That happens to me also! I have two perfumes with SS4W in them, and even though I love both scents, I do love one more than the other...And of course, I get more hits with that one! I can't stop smelling myself, and then I start to feel sexy baby!! :Sexy:

...and I have my first OD with this. Lesson learned, small amounts every few hours while I figure out proper dosage levels. Don't get too over confident. 'course too little isn't good either.

Blast! Darn that sometimes elusive "sweet spot"! I feel you! It's so sad when I over do it...such a waste of a fun experiment..darn body chemistry! And it's changing ALL month long! Arg! :blink: Different sweet spots every 2 weeks or so :lol:

That happens to me also! I have two perfumes with SS4W in them, and even though I love both scents, I do love one more than the other...And of course, I get more hits with that one! I can't stop smelling myself, and then I start to feel sexy baby!! :Sexy:

Teehehe :Emoticons04263: Oooo MaMaaa! Yup :D

LFM is the 1st phero blend I've gotten 2x, 1st few times I was overwhelmed, may have oversprayed but I've finally adjusted, now...I'm wondering if I should try 3x lol

Tantrika, whoever you are, I'm SO GLAD you designed/created this !! :hearts0425: :hearts0425:

Blast! Darn that sometimes elusive "sweet spot"! I feel you! It's so sad when I over do it...such a waste of a fun experiment..darn body chemistry! And it's changing ALL month long! Arg! :blink: Different sweet spots every 2 weeks or so :lol:

Tell me about it.

I tried again this late afternoon, little dabs on wrists and neck, with some Velvet Kisses and cop'd Caramel Sutra. I feel like the Queen again.

Ok, spill which one gets you more compliments....LOL

I'm with you on the permanent! Lol! I have no idea what it is about that one. Maybe the clean muskiness is just congruent with our body chemistry somehow? Or with our personalities? I can't figure it out, but whenever I wear it it's like I took a big club and whapped every single guy within sniffing distance into puppy-dog eyes and drooling mode, and every woman into I-wanna-be-your-BFF land. It's insane. Of all the blends I've tried since I've been here, I've had nothing get hits more consistently or more blantantly than Sneaky Clean. Honestly, if the powers that be ever caught wind of how effective that phero/perfume blend is, it would instantly become an illegal substance. :lol:

I have had quite a few great hits with La Femme Mystere layered with LP Humidity. That seems to be an out-of-the-park combo for me, too. But when I compare it with SC, it's still nowhere near the SC hits.

Ok, all these reviews on Sneaky Clean are making me think this is the one for me to wear today. I have a trial vial already but a bottle is on the way so I can slather on the trial vial with guilt-free abandon!!

Sometimes it's so funny when I read your posts and confuse myself! When I first read this, I was thinking what the hell is she talking about putting her perfume on for the day, it's almost 8pm! So silly! Sometimes I wonder about myself :P

Since Sneaky has honey in it, it will not work for my chemistry...bummer for me...

I wore LFM today (originally I was going to wear something else and just decided to give this one a whirl again)

I wore 3 sprays and did not get any hits at all...so bummed

Sometimes it's so funny when I read your posts and confuse myself! When I first read this, I was thinking what the hell is she talking about putting her perfume on for the day, it's almost 8pm! So silly! Sometimes I wonder about myself :P

Haha! It's 10:50AM here... ok I got a bit of a sleep in :P But really it's only 9:50 in my head, daylight savings just says otherwise :P

Since Sneaky has honey in it, it will not work for my chemistry...bummer for me...

I wore LFM today (originally I was going to wear something else and just decided to give this one a whirl again)

I wore 3 sprays and did not get any hits at all...so bummed

I don't smell the honey at all in Sneaky. It just smells like a very clean expensive soap. You should try it, I don't think you will even know its there! Plus the honey is from a catus, so I'm pretty sure it's not the honey your thinking of :)

Come to think of it, the one and only time I ever used Sneaky Clean, I got a definite and unexpected hit. A couple of projects ago, last day, another crew member (smoking hot and of course completely age-inappropriate) made a detour to make sure I didn't leave without a hug. I had just applied the SC because of the sweat and dirt inducing previous 12 hours, and not only did he mention that I smelled "amazing" but he also hugged me for significantly longer than co-worker decorum would dictate. We ended up on another crew together a few weeks later and he hung around a lot. It's not a fragrance that draws me immediately, but I can see I'll have to give it another chance!

ETA: Crap. Did I just threadjack? Sorry! I can't wait to try out LFM too!

Edited by merrie

Went for a mix yesterday and intended to use Audacious and picked up LFM instead by accident- (bottles look NOTHING alike except in size so still trying to figure out what I was thinking!?) I had already applied before I realized the mistake, but it turned out to be quite a happy Oops. I read above from Queen of Swords about a comparison to Popularity Potion and I think I may agree, at least for yesterday. Got a lot of compliments at work from both men and women...the, you look good, cute, nice, hair, boots, jacket type stuff. Before leaving work I was leaning on a wall checking my cell and a coworker comes by and pretends to be a photographer taking my picture, lol, friend/2nd coworker takes cue from co # 1 and joins in...so of course I strike a few poses HA! Me Supermodel, Yes, Yes!LOL! :lol: A great end to a less that stellar beginning of the day. Awesome pick me up! Totally reminded me of PP.

Holy moly, i wouldn't have beleived it if i didn't see it with my own eyes...i'm wearing Winnie's Almond Musk and LFM today. The scent alone is capitvating and with the phero...unfair fight. I was in the elevator, and I watched this dude's eyes glass over as he got in my cloud. He was turning to grin at me as he was exiting the elevator and slammed right in the wall. Worse still, he had to get back on because it was the wrong floor!!!

Holy moly, i wouldn't have beleived it if i didn't see it with my own eyes...i'm wearing Winnie's Almond Musk and LFM today. The scent alone is capitvating and with the phero...unfair fight. I was in the elevator, and I watched this dude's eyes glass over as he got in my cloud. He was turning to grin at me as he was exiting the elevator and slammed right in the wall. Worse still, he had to get back on because it was the wrong floor!!!

Ha! Best phero hit I've read! Slamming into the wall! That's classic ;)

He was turning to grin at me as he was exiting the elevator and slammed right in the wall.

:lol2: Boy! You just took the term "hit" to a whole 'nother level, lol! As in HIT THE WALL BUHAHA! That's better the DIHL! :Emoticons04263: