Un TMI

• 7 years later...

Out of curiosity, should I also leave my UN reviews of this in the scented thread? I was also looking for this before I bought it (haven't worn, yet, but figured I'd ask since I'm here), curious about other people's experiences with it, but I only have the UN, so I thought this would be the place to leave my reviews? 

The UN thread is where you should leave UN reviews in general. This one never really took off though so most commentary is in the scented thread.There definitely is crossover at times which just happens since the phero can be had in different forms but there is no reason to double post. Just pick one of the threads and post there. Your choice 😊

• 3 weeks later...

I put 5 drops of this in my red roses (which I put in most of my 5ml bottles lol. I already need to buy more of those 😅). 

It's still a bit early, it has opened up some communication with people who probably would have just been in their own worlds, today (a lady at my coffee shop started talking about the weather with me even though I was behind her, she was eating and we don't know each other. I passed my her a couple times and she was in my cloud. The cashier also spoke more than usual). 

I do wonder if wearing my rose DHEAS would be too much, but right now I'm just testing TMI. 

I forgot to add my application: back, mostly, spread around with a plastic cap, same with the back of my knees and lollipoped. 

I later found a spray bottle that got to the bottom of my hair supply basket and did a quick mix with a cotton candy body spray. So far, no one has really passed my desk. It's still early though. 

Edited by SugarKitten

4 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I put 5 drops of this in my red roses (which I put in most of my 5ml bottles lol. I already need to buy more of those 😅). 

It's still a bit early, it has opened up some communication with people who probably would have just been in their own worlds, today (a lady at my coffee shop started talking about the weather with me even though I was behind her, she was eating and we don't know each other. I passed my her a couple times and she was in my cloud. The cashier also spoke more than usual). 

I do wonder if wearing my rose DHEAS would be too much, but right now I'm just testing TMI. 

I forgot to add my application: back, mostly, spread around with a plastic cap, same with the back of my knees and lollipoped. 

I later found a spray bottle that got to the bottom of my hair supply basket and did a quick mix with a cotton candy body spray. So far, no one has really passed my desk. It's still early though. 

oh good sounds interesting, so red roses is in all of the 5ml bottles?

Speaking of UN TMI, I have a story that @Eve might appreciate, as it involves our big leather Restoration Hardware man chairs. As I've told Eve, it's where my ex sits on Saturday morning when he's waiting for the kids to get dressed on the days he has them. (Every other Saturday. He gets them during week too, I'm not a meanie!) One morning, I realized my BF was still in bed, and his best friend was sleeping downstairs, and my ex would be alone with them when they woke up. He normally rushes out as soon as the kids are dressed and I've gone to teach by then, they're always gone by 9:3am at the absolute latest. My BF used to work desk for me but I have someone else doing it so he could stY home. As an experiment in letting my socially awkward ex feel more comfortable, I took the TMI in silicone I got back in August, and rolled it two times all across the top seam of the leather chair. 

The result? When I got home at 11:30am, not only was my ex still here, but he was sitting outside with my BF and his BFF when I pulled up. They were just hanging out, telling jokes, being men. And then we all went inside and the four of us played Rummy for an hour! The kids were kinda confused, but just went across st to neighbor's house to play with their kids.

Sometimes I forget to write about the best hits because they're either so Unbeleafable (my phone just changed unbelievable to Unbeleafable!!!) or I feel like explaining them would make my fast moving thumbs tired.

But yeah, TMI works to get people comfortable first, that's what makes them follow up with hit chat. Or bromance jokes.

Edited by Eastwood22

That is interesting about TMI. I think it's also interesting to read about people being affected by mones on inanimate objects (I believe it was your purse with dom on it that had a man at a show "obeying" it? I'm definitely wording that wrong, but I'm 90% sure you wrote about it in the dom thread, which makes me wonder what might happen if I tried something similar at the work desk on my shift?)

This is all so interesting, really!

@SugarKitten! That's right! I had left my bag, front row and center, at a show because the lights were insanely bright and I went to stand side stage. And that man posted himself as my bag guard, standing at attention at the end of the night, not moving until I returned. Such a good soldier, not leaving his post. (Obviously I never wanted a purse guard, and if I was concerned, I would have taken it.) Thanks for the reminder!

On 3/5/2019 at 2:49 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Speaking of UN TMI, I have a story that @Eve might appreciate, as it involves our big leather Restoration Hardware man chairs. As I've told Eve, it's where my ex sits on Saturday morning when he's waiting for the kids to get dressed on the days he has them. (Every other Saturday. He gets them during week too, I'm not a meanie!) One morning, I realized my BF was still in bed, and his best friend was sleeping downstairs, and my ex would be alone with them when they woke up. He normally rushes out as soon as the kids are dressed and I've gone to teach by then, they're always gone by 9:3am at the absolute latest. My BF used to work desk for me but I have someone else doing it so he could stY home. As an experiment in letting my socially awkward ex feel more comfortable, I took the TMI in silicone I got back in August, and rolled it two times all across the top seam of the leather chair. 

The result? When I got home at 11:30am, not only was my ex still here, but he was sitting outside with my BF and his BFF when I pulled up. They were just hanging out, telling jokes, being men. And then we all went inside and the four of us played Rummy for an hour! The kids were kinda confused, but just went across st to neighbor's house to play with their kids.

Sometimes I forget to write about the best hits because they're either so Unbeleafable (my phone just changed unbelievable to Unbeleafable!!!) or I feel like explaining them would make my fast moving thumbs tired.

But yeah, TMI works to get people comfortable first, that's what makes them follow up with hit chat. Or bromance jokes.

That is totally cool!  Unexpected, and perhaps  bit weird, yet a good thing.  I recently received loads of compliments on my "style" when I was anything but stylish, or chic,  hot looking,, or anything, and I was wearing Popularity Potion!

BTW we play rummy :)   I grew up playing an long variant of progressive rummy, like it was a thing we regularly did with my grandparents  from the time I was old enough to count.  The BF and I play now.  I think my grown kids secretly are amused to see us oldsters playing cards hah! 

2 hours ago, Eve said:

BTW we play rummy :)   I grew up playing an long variant of progressive rummy, like it was a thing we regularly did with my grandparents  from the time I was old enough to count.  The BF and I play now.  I think my grown kids secretly are amused to see us oldsters playing cards hah! 

We play progressive Rummy where the wild card keeps changing each hand, aces thru kings, we keep score and lowest number wins. Is that your game?