Fun time at singles party with Sexology

I finally got a chance to try Sexology at a singles event where people were in close proximity. Before going out, I applied unscented Sexology, then Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret (which smells like a musky sea breeze cocktail), but it wasn't enough to cover the cops, so I grabbed an incense-y/sugary oil from Nocturne Alchemy and that did the trick.

Self-effects: I was relaxed and confident, greeting both men and women, I ended up unlocking seven locks and winning two prizes.

I also met someone from where I grew up in the Northeast, which rarely happens here in the South. I made sure to hug him a lot, I think the attraction was mutual. He's probably younger than me, too. Score one for the older broad!

This is the part I know I can attribute to the cops: a man who doesn't get out much (he told me so, that could have been the beta-nol) came up to me and told me "you smell like a cupcake". He had kind of a stunned look, I don't think he understood why he felt attracted.

I'm looking forward to trying Sexology again on Speed Dating night. There's also a lesbian mixer coming up.

Nice! :) LOLZ and the hugs,hee,I know just how that goes :001_302: ...I really need to wear this more often,I have a Mara's Domino boosted one that smells awesome,and I like how b-nol makes me feel lately :)

Great report, Perfumesniffer! How much UN Sexology did you apply? The only thing I have with Sexology is Sexology II which is too dirty for me but I'll give it another try.

Agree with the dirty. Sexology scented is XXX, I cannot deny the power. Ive worn unscented sexology under my pink perfumes, LP and otherwise seems to take it down to PG13. LOL!

Edited by KrazyKat

Great report, Perfumesniffer! How much UN Sexology did you apply? The only thing I have with Sexology is Sexology II which is too dirty for me but I'll give it another try.

about one "stripe" on chest, and one on each arm. The Sexology II scent isn't to my taste, either, I like to boost scents I choose with plain Sexology or order them that way from Mara.

This is the part I know I can attribute to the cops: a man who doesn't get out much (he told me so, that could have been the beta-nol) came up to me and told me "you smell like a cupcake". He had kind of a stunned look, I don't think he understood why he felt attracted.

Sounds like a new nick-name in the making .... congrats and good luck at the upcoming events.

He had kind of a stunned look, I don't think he understood why he felt attracted.

I've had that happen to me too; I think it was with Cougar, or maybe SS4W. Weird/amusing glares in my direction like, "Why am I paying attention to you, you're clearly not my type."