Hi!!! Just another Newb :)

SportyCurve5

Hi!! I'm new to LP, I found it through another forum, and I'm excited about these yummy potions!! I've been reading the forum board for a bit now, and finally registered! Everyone seems so nice! I look forward to being a part of this deliciously sassy community :)

Halo, LPMP has already intrigued my sight with their label images, and my mind with their wonderful perfume descriptions, I'm excited for my nose to be intrigued! lol. The site and products are definitely more appealing to women. Its just so pretty :smiley-sex023: lol. I've ordered a few samples and can't wait :cat690:

Ravenwing, thank you!! I've been reading a lot around here...especially the reviews.

LPMP has already intrigued my sight with their label images, and my mind with their wonderful perfume descriptions.

Thank you, I aim to please! :)

Hi liz! :)

missdarlyn, I got quite a few of the pheroblends, including Darling Clementine, Lace and Garland, Breathe into me, BAM, Occo SLF, the Shark Whisperer, Far, Far Away, TMI, Liquid Flourite, and Cougar potion. I cant wait!!!

Hi Invidiana! I love fruity, citrusy, tropical, upbeat, energizing scents the most. Over the past year or so, I've grown to like the vanillas, ambers, and more sensual scents. I'm trying to ease myself into musks, and different floral scents, and I'm not too keen on those baby powder, clean cotton-like scents. I must admit I'm a perfume whore :Emoticons04277: My favorite part of getting ready for work, or going out is deciding what scent to go out with! LPs scents sound so delish! And they offer phero blends too (which im newly discovering), which originally drew me here (halo mentioned it on another forum). Some of the other phero companies dont have a wide range of women products/scents...so I have a feeling LP is going to be one of my top places :Emoticons04235: LOL

Welcome to the forum, SportyCurves! Very soon, you will be stalking the forum for info on the new releases and your collection will expand in no time! Have fun and look forward to reading your reports and reviews!

Hi JOC, yea, I've been stalking lol! I've been adding things to my wishlist! Lol. Does the site have a wishlist feature? That would be so awesome!

What's on your wishlist so far? I love the excitement newbies have. I remember it well!

Halo, Most of the samples I ordred are on my wishlist (Darling Clementine, Lace and Garland, Breathe into me, BAM, Occo SLF, the Shark Whisperer, Far, Far Away, TMI, Liquid Flourite, and Cougar potion). And If I love them, they'll definitely get ordered!! And if I like the effects, but not the scent, I may get the uncented version of the pheromix. Does anyone know if the unscented pheros are the same concentration as the scented? And do the unscented have the strong phero scent. AND...since tomorrow is President's day...does that mean the post office is closed? :Emoticons04280:

Halo, Most of the samples I ordred are on my wishlist (Darling Clementine, Lace and Garland, Breathe into me, BAM, Occo SLF, the Shark Whisperer, Far, Far Away, TMI, Liquid Flourite, and Cougar potion). And If I love them, they'll definitely get ordered!! And if I like the effects, but not the scent, I may get the uncented version of the pheromix. Does anyone know if the unscented pheros are the same concentration as the scented? And do the unscented have the strong phero scent. AND...since tomorrow is President's day...does that mean the post office is closed? :Emoticons04280:

The UN scented versions are typically 3 times stronger phero wise as the frangrance/phero blends. The UNs do have a stronger phero smell but it depends on the phero as to what it smells like. Some are kind of musky some think pheros smell like urine. The good news? You can cover them with a yummy LP fragrance.

Welcome SportyCurves and Pebbles! I'm a little bit late, but also wanted to drop by and day hi!!

The forum here is awesome and the phero advice just the best, have lots of fun with your new addiction!

Sorry I missed your entrance, and the doggie pic! Welcome aboard, and hope you enjoy and feel free to start makin' review comments once you get your package! (yes, I'm pretty sure no mail delivery today - Gov't. holiday)

Raq On. Yes, I got a sample of cougar potion, and so far, I loooove the scent! Its tangy at first, but dries to not resemble fruit, but it still smells great. It somewhat reminds me of the frangrance Channel Chance (which is 1 of my fav 'grown up' frangrances), but there's a creamy/vanilla-like smell that Chance doesn't have. So far, I'm in love!

Raq On. Yes, I got a sample of cougar potion, and so far, I loooove the scent! Its tangy at first, but dries to not resemble fruit, but it still smells great. It somewhat reminds me of the frangrance Channel Chance (which is 1 of my fav 'grown up' frangrances), but there's a creamy/vanilla-like smell that Chance doesn't have. So far, I'm in love!

• 2 months later...