Are we stalking yet?

Brilliant, liz!!! That's one of my favorite 2 musicals of all time. And *ahem*. I am older than thou. Mwwwahahaaaaaaa!!! Now how the hell am I gonna top your stalk????!

Ummmmmm...ummm...hmmmmm.

Okay, I can't top you at all. But I *can* add the counterpoint!

Good-night, Ladieees!

Good-night, Ladieees!

Good-night, Ladieees...

We're goiiiiiing

To staaaaaalk

You noooowww!

*waves straw boater at you and strolls off with the guys in the striped coats*

Nice SAVE EOSP !! :thumbup:

ME TOO , my fav ! My nephew was in the hs play for 3 yrs !!

I think I'm older than you dear....hmmm

eta: you are slightly older

Edited by liz

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice SAVE EOSP !! :thumbup:

ME TOO , my fav ! My nephew was in the hs play for 3 yrs !!

I think I'm older than you dear....hmmm

eta: you are slightly older

HA!!! I win. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :cat692::10_small16:020105%7E21.GIF:cheers04251:

UPDATE! Waiting for the final OK and will hopefully, if all goes according to plan, post the labels tomorrow. Hope to have items up and orderable by Monday or Tuesday.

:D

Stalk on!

WOOOOOT! :cat690::cat690::cat690::ph34r: Edited by ElizabethOSP

Mara: speaking of "Pour Some Sugar On Me," Q and I happened to have a conversation about that song and he said he thinks Joe Elliott wrote it based on another song - not on purpose, but that he was really remembering the other song but thinking he had come up with it on his own:

http://youtu.be/yc4v-GxKLII

UPDATE! Waiting for the final OK and will hopefully, if all goes according to plan, post the labels tomorrow. Hope to have items up and orderable by Monday or Tuesday.

Stalk on!

WOOTWOOTWOOTWOOT

STALKITYSTALKITYWOOTSTALKWOOT

Stalk on!

Woo-mother lumping-hoo!

I don't always stalk, but when I do. I stalk LPMP ;)

Every step you take

I'll be stalking you

:ph34r:

ROTFLMSAO!!! :rofl222: I had to actually sing the lyrics in my head bc I couldnt remember the actual word...'stalking' fit so perfectly!

"Oh, can't you seeeeee

You belong to me?

How my poor heart aches

With every step you take

Every move you make

Every vow you break

Every smile you fake, every claim you stake

I'll be stalking you"

True stalker song. No doubt.

ROTFLMSAO!!! :rofl222: I had to actually sing the lyrics in my head bc I couldnt remember the actual word...'stalking' fit so perfectly!

"Oh, can't you seeeeee

You belong to me?

How my poor heart aches

With every step you take

Every move you make

Every vow you break

Every smile you fake, every claim you stake

I'll be stalking you"

True stalker song. No doubt.

Random related story...my friend had a guy that was "super attached" to her. (We hesitated to call it stalking at that point.) But then he would be humming that song all the time! We decided that he was basically announcing his intentions because yeah, that song is the epitome of stalking.

AIIIEEE! I was trying to go ahead and get some of my stuffs ordered and the shopping cart isn't holding my orders.......

Edit: NM. I refreshed and they came back... O_o

Edited by AlienChangeling

Random related story...my friend had a guy that was "super attached" to her. (We hesitated to call it stalking at that point.) But then he would be humming that song all the time! We decided that he was basically announcing his intentions because yeah, that song is the epitome of stalking.

WOW! How freakin creepy! Are they still together...If not, did he do some crazy Obsessed/Fatal Attraction/Fear type stuff? Or did he just have a mental break down? lol

Last night we watched Roommate it was about stalking and obsession ~ it was cheesy and it was on so I felt like I needed to get my stalk on..

STALK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE

I'm playing the keyboard line in my head...well, now I've got Jim *singing* in my head...but that's all a GOOD thing!

WOW! How freakin creepy! Are they still together...If not, did he do some crazy Obsessed/Fatal Attraction/Fear type stuff? Or did he just have a mental break down? lol

They were NEVER together, and it got to the point that we had to secretly move her out of her apartment!