Heart Throb

quietguy

I have Heart Throb unscented. I do most of my pheromones unscented as Mrs. QG is very particular about colognes and scents not only in which ones she likes but also she is certainly in the "less is more" camp.

For people not familiar with pheromones, it is like the product description says, even though there is no cologne scent the pheromones themselves do have a distinctive scent. But Heart Throb unscented does not have what I consider a heavy pheromone scent. You can smell the pheros but the smell not overpowering as some products I have tried are. Which is a good thing. If you are not familiar with pheromone products, this lower scent signature does not mean this product is weak, it is a function of the blend. The thing that did stand out for me was the scent of the copulins. I have never tried a product with copulins before as I was a little worried about my wife's reaction to the scent of a woman on me. Women will, at a minimum, subconsciously pick up on this scent and I know how my wife is on those occassions when women have gotten a little ... forward ... with me.

Test 1

Application:

One stripe from jaw line to chest along my carotid/jugular for maximum heat and dispersion.

One stripe across each wrist (heat and dispersion)

This was done about an hour before i expected to see my wife

Reactions:

Self: None that I noticed at first. I have been using pheros for a while and pretty much do not get self-effects. However once my wife was home and things were settled ... well, one thing on my mind. But she says that is my MO anyways and that is why I used Heart Throb in the first place, right?

Wife: Nothing overly obvious except she stayed a little closer than usual in the living room although she did keep a little distance. No snuggling on the couch kinda thing. However, when it was time to go to bed, she knew what was on my mind and became very shy and almost embarrassed to come along. And this was without saying a word about intentions. She is not usually a shy person with me unless I am giving off a man-brute kinda vibe. So I just grabbed her hand and half led/half pulled her to the bedroom.

What i got was a shy "we can do anything but you have to lead every step of the way".

My thoughts: Maybe too much. Or too much along the neck and apply it high on the chest next time. If I apply a 'none heavy mix or something that is almost straight 'none I usually go high on the chest so I will try that next time.

Addendum: Like many phero products, this one is "sticky". I can still smell part of it the next morning. 'None is like that and the copulins are probably also. I am not sure about the other components. This means again like many phero products you will have to wash the application points well if you want it completely off. I did not scrub my application points this morning. I had to go to an office I visit fairly often. This office has a lot of females there. Things are friendly professional. I suddenly found that I had a small knot of them around me today.

Edited by quietguy

Great and thorough review, Quietguy!

Good to know this blend is ''sticky'', I've noticed some are like that but others are more volatile...

When you apply high on the chest and see better results, please post...and the women around you at that visit, are an obvious hit I think...this stuff works! But to be honest I wouldn't like other females around my man, jajajaa...but I still want the horny effects other girls experience from this blend on their guys...in theory, I think Cops are perfect to achieve this on me, but we'll see...

QG, my experience with cops is that they stick until they are just flatly scrubbed off. At least on me.

Thanks for the info. I have never used anything with cops in it before now but I suspected as much.

@Halo - Thanks for the advice! I was going to crack a joke involving "prematurely" but decided not to ...

@Mara - Is the difference between <3 Throb and Super Sexy for Men the addition of the cops or are there differences in the amounts or ratios of the other pheromones?

Hi QG,

Thanks for the great review!

The ratios are completely different.

In this blend, the DHEAS is far more to the fore. Everything is balanced differently, but I suspect that the biggest noticeable difference between the two other than the copulins, will be the impact of the DHEAS on "top".

Thanks for the info - I was reading descriptions and thinking into the future.

So I knew this made me horny, and Friday night - since it was MAH BIRFDEY - my bath slave was thus commanded to annoint himself with Pashazade and come to me,,,and PHWOAR! There's just something about that bit of a slutty edge which this mix has that flips my switch for sure. I had promised to be gentle but he did get roughed up just a bit...I think he'll survive, the dear thing, :lol::666:

I had promised to be gentle but he did get roughed up just a bit...I think he'll survive, the dear thing, :lol::666:

Well, nothing like a little "toughening up" to keep a guy on his toes.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried Hearth Throb unscented in a silicone base, 3 drops applied to my chest for a few times:

- My female friends were all over me, hugs became full body-rubs, conversation turned sexual and i was 'the man'.

- Younger girls in clubs were more than afraid of me, like i was grizzly bear

- older girls in clubs seemed VERY interested at first, but lost interest quickly. I probably was too nice for my dominant phero signature.

- AWESOME mix for sex, even though the girl i tried it with seemed to be shy at first

- NEVER wear this around a girl who is emotionally stressed, it can turn girls into furies

Also it seems to intensify emotions. I suspect that that's mainly the Beta-Androstadienol in it.

All in all i really like it, maybe it's a tiny bit too aggressive for clubs, but for other occasions it's awesome. It's probably the best mix to get out of the friend-zone. Also it seems to trigger strong emotions in girls. A bit like: "You're a jerk, but i can't help falling for you."

One girl literally told me: "I think you'll cheat on me, but i don't care."

One girl literally told me: "I think you'll cheat on me, but i don't care."

Wow, and isn't that hitting that phero blend right on the head? That's the vibe!

How did guys treat you while wearing it? Another male customer said that other men treated him like he was the coolest dude in the room.

Welcome, idontknow and thanks for the report!

:thbf54f4bf:

I know, right?! I had that same thought; and that's why it turns me on so much - I believe - because it speaks directly to my fetish for slutty boys.

Another good night carried over into a great morning with a good dose on my chest.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Wow, and isn't that hitting that phero blend right on the head? That's the vibe!

How did guys treat you while wearing it? Another male customer said that other men treated him like he was the coolest dude in the room.

Welcome, idontknow and thanks for the report!

:thbf54f4bf:

I didn't see many guys while wearing it, but it seemed like they were nicer and trying to stay around me more. At the same time they seemed to have more respect and probably tried to keep their distance because of that. Cops + Alpha 'mones maybe?

IDK is one of the best testers and reporters on PT. I am really glad he popped in here.

Now i feel flattered!

I know, right?! I had that same thought; and that's why it turns me on so much - I believe - because it speaks directly to my fetish for slutty boys.

To be fair, she saw me make out with a girl i just met in a club and apparently already was very jealous. Though heart throb definitely seemed to make things even more intense.

• 3 months later...

And yet another good night carried over into a great morning with a good dose on my forearms.

That night we ended up at a place we like to go to fairly often. We were sitting at a high bar-type table. I had a female (mid-30s?) I did not know lingering close behind me. Close enough to make me a little nervous. Another younger female about 6 feet away kept looking over and smiling. Mrs. QG noticed that and was not amused.

I had one guy standing nearby get very talkative friendly.

See, I always get a huge kick out of it when other women pay extra attention or hit on my husband. Ususally he'll argue w/ me and insist they weren't hitting on him. I just laugh knowingly and remind him that I may know a bit more about a woman's brain then he.

Your wife should be flattered.

• 1 year later...

I'm just still on the fence about cops in a men's phero blend.

On one hand my natural defenses say.. blah.

I'm not the Rock Star groupie type. For me that never progressed past middle school fantasy time. Mostly when I see a good looking stud, who obviously gets around, I think"no thanks" HepC is really not a thing on my to do list (among others). Maybe I've seen to much. lol buzz kill.

I've considered a sexy scent for a gift but.. IDK

maybe it's a virus & bacterial free way to walk on the wild side.

How do you explain to the recipient ok this has Copulins in it? "You're going to smell like snatch juice for a bit,I promise it will fade away & it's sexy? "

Edited by StacyK

It is sometimes a double-edged sword but the fact that you know where "that scent" is coming from will make it safe from his perspective. The danger for married guys is if your wife does not know and she consciously picks up on that scent ... and wonders where it came from.

I think in your case - giving to your man - it might come across as "Round 2" kinda thing when he still has your scent from "Round 1" and you are both ready to go again.

The scent at first - yeah - just tell him it will be a little strong at first but it will die down with dry down and he will be fine. Give him a hint as to the reward if he plays along and he should get the message.

Edited by quietguy

• 2 months later...

OOOOOOOO! You've got my interest in this one for sure! Now I really need to get those sample suggestions QG offered so I can find something to boost with this for the man beast! :666:

It is a good mix. As has been pointed out there is a different vibe between this and SS4M. Or Wanted Man. Be sure to try all three. Yes, I love pheros !

Edited by quietguy

I don't know how I missed this blend altogether. Love the WM and apparently I dig SS4M as well - I quite like being the "victim" of phero bombing ^_^

• 2 years later...

I need to bring this thread back to life because I really liked this blend, my hubby and I are both fairly alpha so instead of being a sex blend for us it's a cuddle phero, it effects other women like crazy though, some of the hits were pretty over the top funny