LOL!! MYSTERY PE REVEALED!!!

Tyvey you little sneak!!!!

You are like the little secret LP elf!! Sneaking LP treats into unsuspecting peoples lives!!!! :LuvU396:

Sorry for the delay but I was being held hostage at HG"s house an extra day! I told him I suspected I was the recipient of a special secret Private Edition LP and it went something like this!

"Bwahahaha!!! You and twenty other girls got this "limited edition PE LP!!! They will figure out a way to charge you...BELIEVE ME!!! I cannot believe you do not understand this marketing strategy!"

I tried to explain about Mara and the LP community and how this would be impossible given that we would all blab on the forum about our "limited edition PE LP's" and I think he believes that somehow everyone on here is a plant in a conspiracy to bilk ME out of the approx $100 a month I spend here...

No use explaining this to someone who spends THOUSANDS of dollars a month on HAY for crying out loud.

Then he says he can't WAIT to get back to the office (he owns a chain of mini storage units) because he is going to put together a special "limited edition PE storage unit and see how many he can get rid of...blah blah blah...

I am going to quit wasting my LFM on this cowboy if he keeps this up!!

OH!! YOU WANT TO HEAR ABOUT MY SPECIAL PE!!!!

It's called DARLYN'S ANTI SHAMBLE SHISHNA AND IT'S GORGEOUS AND I'M WEARING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!

FOLLOW ME TO REVIEW...

I cannot believe you do not understand this marketing strategy!"

Then he says he can't WAIT to get back to the office (he owns a chain of mini storage units) because he is going to put together a special "limited edition PE storage unit and see how many he can get rid of...blah blah blah...

:smiley-laughing024:

This one's a keeper...HILARIOUS!

gotta watch out for those sneaky "whoops look at that you stayed an extra night" attacks....

I ADORE THIS emoticon btw Mara...so cute

This one's a keeper...HILARIOUS!

gotta watch out for those sneaky "whoops look at that you stayed an extra night" attacks....

Yes...DANGER ZONE...not to mention that I have three days worth of LP forum to catch up on now AND...the mystery PE reveal was postponed for an extra day.

SELFISH COWBOY!!!!

Edited by luna65