Ravenwing's White Forest Cake

ravenwing

At Artfire can you add pheromones to the scents?

I believe you have to email LP (Mara ) let her know specifically what you wanted and she'd have to invoice you.

• 1 month later...

I have added as little as a sample vial of LP perfume oil for a lightly scented Topper.

White Forest Cake is soooo good. It smells like creamy frosting to my nose. Wore it to bed last night and slept great with dreams of dessert! Lol!

I have added as little as a sample vial of LP perfume oil for a lightly scented Topper.

White Forest Cake is soooo good. It smells like creamy frosting to my nose. Wore it to bed last night and slept great with dreams of dessert! Lol!

This is one that I haver never sampled and after reading these glowing rewiws I think I need to get my hands on one of these babies.

• 4 weeks later...

Wore this the other day to work. A co worker was talking to me and standing really close. She declared "someone must be brewing coffee! Do you smell coffee?!" Now, I know she was talking about White Forest Cake. We were in the cosmetic dept at a dept store! There is no coffee! Lol!

Weird that she interpreted this as coffee though... This totally smells like cake and frosting to me.

Sounds weird, but this reminds me of coffee too! It actually smells just like Sugared Hazelnut to me. Yesterday when I tried this, I got a lot of cherry, but today I don't smell any cherry at all! Must be going through travel shock.

• 1 month later...

I got a bottle of this, hoping it would work - cake scents don't always work on me. I don't love it for the first hour or two, it has that kind of plasticky scent at first... but the final drydown is to die for! However I'm kind of picky and don't like to wait that long, so I think it's going on my trade page.