Undeliverable as addressed, what to do?

Hi, Mara! I sent you an email yesterday, did you get it? I just wanted to make sure you got it, I know yahoo mail has failed to deliver messages before, so I thought it was a good idea to contact you here too. Please let me know, and I apologize in advance for bothering you with this...Have a great day!

Gaby C.

Hey Sweetie,

John deals with this part, so he will be checking our PO Box every day or so and we'll let you know when we get it back. They HAD to have damaged the label in transit somehow. It's not like it's written by hand and unreadable, it's typed in BIG FAT LETTERS! Return mail is slower - around 2 weeks usually. Sorry this happened. :(

Wait a sec, I am just noticing something. This was supposed to have been signed for and the name on the order was not yours. We had this problem recently with someone else. They will only allow the person who's name is on the order label to sign for it. And it's not true that it's untraceable on the way back...you should be able to see the location all the way.

Could they have called it undeliverable because of the man's name on the label rather than yours? Is the person on the order at your location to sign for the package?

Hey Sweetie,

John deals with this part, so he will be checking our PO Box every day or so and we'll let you know when we get it back. They HAD to have damaged the label in transit somehow. It's not like it's written by hand and unreadable, it's typed in BIG FAT LETTERS! Return mail is slower - around 2 weeks usually. Sorry this happened. :(

Wait a sec, I am just noticing something. This was supposed to have been signed for and the name on the order was not yours. We had this problem recently with someone else. They will only allow the person who's name is on the order label to sign for it. And it's not true that it's untraceable on the way back...you should be able to see the location all the way.

Could they have called it undeliverable because of the man's name on the label rather than yours? Is the person on the order at your location to sign for the package?

Hi, dearest Mara! I thought the same thing, that maybe the label got damaged in some way, I've read it happens frequently during the package's transit. And you were right Mara, it is traceable, I just read it is in Toluca Lake already, and they left some notice. I'm sooo happy USPS really cared when I called and asked and they told they were making sure it got to you safely.

I asked a friend to receive my LP packages at their house (that is the new address), and he says they get packages from other friends under different names all the time and they sign anyway, I honestly have no idea why they missed the house, maybe it the delivery man got confused. Do you think it would be wise to change the name on the label to avoid any confusion? I hate thinking this undeliverable thing may happen again, poor LPs, I've been dreaming with them all the time...

You are always sooo kind to us giving us free shipping plus all extra freebies, I really feel like I'm being such a bother with this undeliverable thing, please tell me Mara how do we arrange the shipping. Could you please send me a paypal invoice? Or do I send a GC ?

Thank you and John for such wonderful customer service!! You are the best!

Edited by Gabylicious

Hi Gaby, Well, good to hear it got back to us so fast. John said he will go to the PO in the morning and grab it, relabel and resend. Yes, we do ask customers to pay the postage the second time, so I will send you an invoice when I find out how much the postage was.

The package should be addressed to the exact person who is there to sign for it. I don't know yet if the label was damaged, we'll see tomorrow, but we had a problem with another customer last month, also in Texas - her name, a guy's address that she didn't live at, and apparently the delivery guy never even brought it up to the door to ask the guy. They sent it back to us with the marks - PERSON UNKNOWN, UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED. (?????) Maybe they go by the names on the mailboxes at that apartment complex or something? Anyway, we resent it to his name at his home address and it went fine. I really do not know what this issue might be, sorry, but I will report back when I hear.

And please send me an email with the exact name and address of the person who can sign for it, just to make sure we get it right, k? Thank you Honey!

email: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com