Any rec's to help me boost my confidence...and not pee my pants :) because

I am going to be singing at an event this saturday in front of 250 + people, :Emoticons04239: I haven't done this in a while and was wondering out of my blends, what should I choose to be confident and reassure myself. I have some sexual blends, but I think the ones that would make most sense is either far far away, which has audacious, or darling c with the popularity, I thought cougar would have been great but I don't have it..so out of those 2 which do you think? I also will probably have a glass of wine or anything before hand to supress the nervous jitters, and I know that alcohol and pheros shouldn't be mixed..but I think in this case, I need it lol. I have tried darling c and didn't have good results BUT that was ONE time, so I'm thinking whatever I choose, I am going to dilute it with alchohol and spray it in in my face lol...well, spray a really good amount and make sure I am saturated enough..any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you!! :)

Audacious all the way. I have both and when I have had to do a solo project Audacious is what I choose over DC because DC simply doesn't do a thing for me haha! Love the scent but the PP phero has never had any noticable effect for me.

Good luck!!

BTW, what's wrong w/ sexual pheros to perform? Are you performing a slow, sensuous bluesy song? (then I'd go for Mara's Rocket fuel or something sexxaay)

I wore what's considered a sexual phero for a solo dance performance and for me it worked. Gave me the confidence I needt to feel bad ass.

I second Raq On's suggestion!

Audacious makes me feel fearless, brave and not only sexy, but sooo beautiful and like I'm able to do anything I put my mind into...I get the greatest self-effects with this blend, plus everyone around you will absolutely fall in love with your voice and your presence!

I've drinked before wearing Audacious and the ''happy'' effect does magnify, but I didn't feel super drunk or any nausea...Everyone is different, maybe it would be wise to just have one glass of wine...

Have a great concert, Pinknika!!!

I would have suggested PP to woo the crowd but because you need to boost your self-confidence, I'd go with Audacious for the self-effects (even though I have not tried it before ...tsk, tsk, tsk!).

If a drink helps you in loosen you up and helps to settle down then why not? I'm don't drink at all (I used to nurse OJ at bars) and I have started having half a glass of wine when I go out recently even when I'm all phero'd up. I guess as long as you know how much drinks you can hold down, there's nothing wrong with having some alcohol and using pheros.

However, spraying your face with a beta (home-made or professional mixed) may not be a good idea. Imagine it goes into your eyes ...... What about dabbing some just under your nose if you feel that having the oils/spray on your clothes and more on the upper part of your body doesn't work? Since you will be holding the mic, the back of your hands should work as well.

Guess that's all I have to add on a Friday morning. Enjoy yourself and you'll be okay, in fact, you will be great!

Really good advice given :) !...I agree with Audacious,hey you have time give it a trial run,with a drink too,then no surprises...I would spray onto your chest and back of hands.

Betcha you will shine :D

Everyone has petty much hit on everything I was gonna say. Once you get out there and start, your jitters will go away! I dont perform any arts, :ballerina: but I do A LOT of public speaking, particulary with very large groups of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, etc, so they can be an intimidating bunch. And everytime, no matter if I've done it 100 times, I ALWAYS get nervous, but once I get started, I get comfortable, and its a breeze. I usually like to use a bit of humor/sarcasm periodically during my lecture/speech...because I feel awesome when I make people laugh :rofl222: Not that you can throw a joke out there since you'll be singing! But once you get started, it'll breeze by, and you'll feel AWESOME! :D

Another thing is to dress your best, with awesome hair/makeup, because when you know you LOOK amazing you're more confident too! You're gonna blow em away!! :018A1D~14:

Audacious all the way. I have both and when I have had to do a solo project Audacious is what I choose over DC because DC simply doesn't do a thing for me haha! Love the scent but the PP phero has never had any noticable effect for me.

Good luck!!

BTW, what's wrong w/ sexual pheros to perform? Are you performing a slow, sensuous bluesy song? (then I'd go for Mara's Rocket fuel or something sexxaay)

I wore what's considered a sexual phero for a solo dance performance and for me it worked. Gave me the confidence I needt to feel bad ass.

I will def try audacious then, I'm not give up on DC I will have to try that a bunch more times. Well, I wasn't going to discount the sexual ones all together but since you suggested it, I might give it a shot as well..I am actually doing a bunch of pop/dance songs but a few are sexy. If I spray audacious and maybe rocketful or sexology, do you think it would be an ok mix?? I would hate to mix stuff up that shouldn't be mixed, I haven't really researched too much...but it should be ok maybe?

I second Raq On's suggestion!

Audacious makes me feel fearless, brave and not only sexy, but sooo beautiful and like I'm able to do anything I put my mind into...I get the greatest self-effects with this blend, plus everyone around you will absolutely fall in love with your voice and your presence!

I've drinked before wearing Audacious and the ''happy'' effect does magnify, but I didn't feel super drunk or any nausea...Everyone is different, maybe it would be wise to just have one glass of wine...

Have a great concert, Pinknika!!!

THANKS :) and what your describing is EXACTLY how I want to feel...we shall see what happens!

I would have suggested PP to woo the crowd but because you need to boost your self-confidence, I'd go with Audacious for the self-effects (even though I have not tried it before ...tsk, tsk, tsk!).

If a drink helps you in loosen you up and helps to settle down then why not? I'm don't drink at all (I used to nurse OJ at bars) and I have started having half a glass of wine when I go out recently even when I'm all phero'd up. I guess as long as you know how much drinks you can hold down, there's nothing wrong with having some alcohol and using pheros.

However, spraying your face with a beta (home-made or professional mixed) may not be a good idea. Imagine it goes into your eyes ...... What about dabbing some just under your nose if you feel that having the oils/spray on your clothes and more on the upper part of your body doesn't work? Since you will be holding the mic, the back of your hands should work as well.

Guess that's all I have to add on a Friday morning. Enjoy yourself and you'll be okay, in fact, you will be great!

Ha ha, I didn't mean exactly spray into my face, although I was trying to sound like I am going to really shower myself, and am willing to spray EVERYWHERE if I have to lol. And I will try the nose thing .And yeah im planning not to overdo it with the drinks, just one to loosen me up. So I should be ok :)

Really good advice given :) !...I agree with Audacious,hey you have time give it a trial run,with a drink too,then no surprises...I would spray onto your chest and back of hands.

Betcha you will shine :D

THANKS :D I hope I will. I think I might have a trial run with audacious friday night and see what happens.

Everyone has petty much hit on everything I was gonna say. Once you get out there and start, your jitters will go away! I dont perform any arts, :ballerina: but I do A LOT of public speaking, particulary with very large groups of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, etc, so they can be an intimidating bunch. And everytime, no matter if I've done it 100 times, I ALWAYS get nervous, but once I get started, I get comfortable, and its a breeze. I usually like to use a bit of humor/sarcasm periodically during my lecture/speech...because I feel awesome when I make people laugh :rofl222: Not that you can throw a joke out there since you'll be singing! But once you get started, it'll breeze by, and you'll feel AWESOME! :D

Another thing is to dress your best, with awesome hair/makeup, because when you know you LOOK amazing you're more confident too! You're gonna blow em away!! :018A1D~14:

Thats usually what happens to me, I am a straight mess until I get on the stage and begin..then I'm cool and I've got it. I am planning to look my best, I'm like hell, if I look good then who cares ha ha, it does help tho! And thanks, I hope I blow them away-in a good way!! lol :). Its seriously been a while, I'm hoping I can get back on that horse so to speak. :)

If I spray audacious and maybe rocketful or sexology, do you think it would be an ok mix?? I would hate to mix stuff up that shouldn't be mixed, I haven't really researched too much...but it should be ok maybe?

Nope...it is best not to mix the blends :)

Do a test run. If there are hot lights or odd ventilation the perfume might diffuse too quickly or not enough. You don't want to OD when this is primarily for self-effects. You also want an idea of your 'sweet spot' of amount of perfume + time evaporating. A spray on your chest will probably work for a cloud of Oomph! around your head. Or a little roll on the back of your hand and then smear your hand across your neck.

Use a little under the amount you think you will need and carry extra for refreshing.

You've rocked it before. Rock on!

Now me, they both work and both give self-fx. I happen to ADORE PP and actually have taken to rolling on just the unscented PP before a phone-in interview, let alone a public speaking engagement or such (as an author, I do lots of those) and it really does seem to create exactly the effect I want - in me, and my audience if they're present - I am a superstar, but an approachable, friendly superstar!

(And my writing mentor - and family - are working hard on boosting my self-image and self-esteem to make me feel like it more and more, so that helps!)

Do a test run. If there are hot lights or odd ventilation the perfume might diffuse too quickly or not enough. You don't want to OD when this is primarily for self-effects. You also want an idea of your 'sweet spot' of amount of perfume + time evaporating. A spray on your chest will probably work for a cloud of Oomph! around your head. Or a little roll on the back of your hand and then smear your hand across your neck.

Use a little under the amount you think you will need and carry extra for refreshing.

You've rocked it before. Rock on!

Will do!! Still trying to find this sweet spot everyone is talking about..I'm such an amateur :001_07: . I guess it's just gonna take time to find it and a whole lot of experimenting!! :)

Now me, they both work and both give self-fx. I happen to ADORE PP and actually have taken to rolling on just the unscented PP before a phone-in interview, let alone a public speaking engagement or such (as an author, I do lots of those) and it really does seem to create exactly the effect I want - in me, and my audience if they're present - I am a superstar, but an approachable, friendly superstar!

(And my writing mentor - and family - are working hard on boosting my self-image and self-esteem to make me feel like it more and more, so that helps!)

That's great that it's working for you! I still have to try it again, and maybe get the UN version. And your really lucky to have mentors and family to help you, I need to improve it myself, hopefully pheros could help me in that area.

I am going to be singing at an event this saturday in front of 250 + people, :Emoticons04239: I haven't done this in a while and was wondering out of my blends, what should I choose to be confident and reassure myself. I have some sexual blends, but I think the ones that would make most sense is either far far away, which has audacious, or darling c with the popularity, I thought cougar would have been great but I don't have it..so out of those 2 which do you think? I also will probably have a glass of wine or anything before hand to supress the nervous jitters, and I know that alcohol and pheros shouldn't be mixed..but I think in this case, I need it lol. I have tried darling c and didn't have good results BUT that was ONE time, so I'm thinking whatever I choose, I am going to dilute it with alchohol and spray it in in my face lol...well, spray a really good amount and make sure I am saturated enough..any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you!! :)

Just spray your pretty self with pretty sorceress potion, STRUT, on stage (lead with the pelvis) and smile at the audience while thinking, "You lucky fools!"

I was a bellydancer for over 20 years. It works!

Then, I got off stage, took off the beads, and turned back into a bookworm, and part time slut.

So I was a hit!! :) Everything went really well and I had a great time. I did do a trial run of far far away on Friday afternoon, I didn't get good self effects maybe because there were a lot of factors going on (sleepy, hungry and irritated) I was also at work so that probably could have been a factor. However, Sat night, I used up my whole sample and and really doused myself and everything went great, course the few drinks I had could have also been a factor but the phero was a little boost that I really wanted. Thanks everyone for your rec's! I'm sure I am going to be needing this blend more often, so I'll have to get a full size :)