New Releases for SPRING 2012

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The descriptions are giving me a good giggle this morning......

Oh Your kitty is beautiful Mara.

Sadly after reviewing my budget it looks like I will have to wait 2 weeks to order because bills have called dibs on my paycheque this week. I hope there's some of the things I want left.

Asking a favor too. Don't know if you guys noticed but facebook removed our page a few months ago because it was not a "business" page so we lost our several hundred friends and had to start over from scratch.

Here's the business page we are using now...if you don't mind, would you please LIKE us? Thank you!

http://www.facebook....136059173114273

OMG!!! The profile pic!!!!!! :hearts09793:

PS Sorry to be a pain but since the PE thread with my post there got buried, just wanted to make sure you got my email? I know you've been swamped, forgive me if I'm a bugger!

Edited by Invidiana

Hi Invi,

Yes, I got your email. It all seemed good to me, what I remember reading of it? Been a little distracted, sorry! :lol: Yes, proceed as you like. You can list the credits in the section for forum freebies if you like, and that will put it right on the order and make it easier to fill, if that's ok?

Thanks so much!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Hi Invi,

Yes, I got your email. It all seemed good to me, what I remember reading of it? Been a little distracted, sorry! :lol: Yes, proceed as you like. You can list the credits in the section for forum freebies if you like, and that will put it right on the order and make it easier to fill, if that's ok?

Thanks so much!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Thank you Mara!!! :LuvU396:

Yeah she said she gave in to your demands. :lol:

Bwahaha! You don't know how happy y'all have made me. I saw the CFM come & go on GL's trade post & was kicking myself for ever leaving the boards, ever, LOL!

LOL @ Beccah, I'm glad you are pleased. :)

There's one more in there from the "Best of" vaults...I doubt it's very obvious tho...but it's a scent we sold out of twice, and was met with much enthusiasm both times it was out.

hmmmm, which one could it be? I'll give a 20 post boost to the first person to figure it out.

:question-mark:

LOL @ Beccah, I'm glad you are pleased. :)

There's one more in there from the "Best of" vaults...I doubt it's very obvious tho...but it's a scent we sold out of twice, and was met with much enthusiasm both times it was out.

hmmmm, which one could it be? I'll give a 20 post boost to the first person to figure it out.

:question-mark:

Cristine tropical musk

I was typing so fast I forgot to add- Beccah I'm sorry that I took CTM- but I knew that Mara would rebrew and I did feel guilty but then I justified it by saying that you would love a rebrew just for the notes or with another phero.. then I thought I hope the NRs come out so she won't be mad at me when she sees it there.. Dont know how I knew , I just did.

I'm so excited. I just bought the 20 bottle set for $400 smackers. I cannot wait to receive it. Who cares if we now have no money to buy food. The hubby and I needed to go on diets anyway. :lol2::jumpforjoy::banana058:

WOW :w00t: Enjoy !!!

I was typing so fast I forgot to add- Beccah I'm sorry that I took CTM- but I knew that Mara would rebrew and I did feel guilty but then I justified it by saying that you would love a rebrew just for the notes or with another phero.. then I thought I hope the NRs come out so she won't be mad at me when she sees it there.. Dont know how I knew , I just did.

LOL! Its ok, I only hated you for two minutes :LuvU396:

I'm going to allow people to split it up if they want, so the whole set will be $60 ($40 discount off the individual vials), or $30 for the person's choice of 10 ($20 discount). I know that $60 is a lot to part with at one time for many of us.

I am in awe at how beautiful these all look and sound! Great job LP, Mara, katz, Invi, and Bohemian Cats! Thank You for another magickal month of goodies. I feel sooo very happy right now, thanks for putting a smile back on my face, it was much needed lately :)))

I don't mean to complicate things but I'm just curious if I were to order the 10 pack sampler, I know I have to choose ten but can I choose 8 and then have two doubles? Is that even allowed? Or fair? I am thinking I want to gift 2 of these to my Mom for Easter but anyways it's all good either way!

<3

Hi Honeybee!

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad they've brought a smile to your face. :)

In general, no, because the point of the discounted price is supposed to be to trial something and then if you like it, you buy the full bottle. But for you, since you are gifting those two to Mom, I will say yes in this circumstance. :Hug_emoticon:

Okay everyone I brought the half set of 10 trial size and sooo looking fwd to them ... Has anyone else brought some

• Kitten Heels,
  • Velvet & Steel
  • Pouncing potion
  • Spring fever
  • Perfumed whisker
  • A touch cerise
  • Lap of luxury
  • Darling catalina
  • Goddess of the blue moon
  • Love Potion®: Red Lace ~ Pheromone enhanced

Solution to neighbors throwing a party and waking you up at 1:30 in the morning? Ordering 10 samples like JJL. They are: Enchanted Wonderland;Velvet & Steel;Heart's Ease;Kitten Heels;LP Red Lace;Tails of Mystery;Pouncing Potion;Darling Catalina;Goddess of the Blue Moon;The Sand Box. Plus a couple of more samples.

Can hardly wait. Love the labels and descriptions! Thanks Mara as usual for all your hard work.

Edited by teallaid

Hi Honeybee!

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad they've brought a smile to your face. :)

In general, no, because the point of the discounted price is supposed to be to trial something and then if you like it, you buy the full bottle. But for you, since you are gifting those two to Mom, I will say yes in this circumstance. :Hug_emoticon:

Your welcome!!!

THANK YOU for letting me get doubles! I appreciate it so much and know my Mom will too, it's so kind of you to offer that to us ; ) :Hug_emoticon:

My parents are going on vacation the end of April as an early anniversary get-a-way so I wanted to get her (and myself) a sample of Goddess of the Blue Moon w/ La Femme Mystere because they don't get away together very often and it seems like a phero that could help her feel good about herself and sexy, she deserves that plus they are going to the Florida Keys so that'll be romantic : )

Also I want to get her the Heart's Ease w/ Balm Bomb because PMS runs rampant in my family, sometimes it even seems the boys somehow have it, lol and if this can assist in any way with us ladies than I'm sure in our future we'll be buying bottles not just the samples. Thanks again Mara! You are an angel and you really know how to make each and every one of us customers/members feel loved and special. I hope you know how much you mean to all of us! :ange: K. sry for the mushy-gushy-goo but its TRUE, we love you! :P

I am in awe at how beautiful these all look and sound! Great job LP, Mara, katz, Invi, and Bohemian Cats!

Don't forget John-John!

And Catherine! :)

And Luna! :D

YES YES, Special thank you to John John and Catherine and Luna! I didn't mean to forget any of you talented people, so sowwy! :Hug_emoticon:

I admit I'm ignorant to the current LP gang and need to search the forum and read more about you guys. Is there any one else I missed???

Well, hell! DUH!!! Just another example of why my grandma and auntie would call me Batsy. :2701:

don't feel bad EOSP, I've been here a bit longer and sadly I was unaware of some of the staff members :blush:

Those of you who are on Facebook, we're conducting a giveaway along with Baba Studio!

Our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Potion-Magickal-Perfumerie/136059173114273

begging...please LIKE us! Thanks! :beggingpleasesmiley:

Come over to their FB page and join in the fun!

http://www.facebook.com/BohemianCats

Prizes are perfumes from us and velvet bags from them!!!! Yeeeee!!!!

:cat690:

Those of you who are on Facebook, we're conducting a giveaway along with Baba Studio!

Our Facebook page: http://www.facebook....136059173114273

begging...please LIKE us! Thanks! :beggingpleasesmiley:

Come over to their FB page and join in the fun!

http://www.facebook.com/BohemianCats

Prizes are perfumes from us and velvet bags from them!!!! Yeeeee!!!!

:cat690:

I'm on my way.