New Releases for SPRING 2012

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHH The artwork is so fun and playful! Velvet Steel's label is some serious biz.

Love Potion: Red Lace

Pheromone Enhanced w/ Lace + Copulins

Pouncing Potion

Pheromone Enhanced w/ EoW Copulins

Lap of Luxury

Pheromone Enhanced w/ Swimming with Sharks

Kitten Nip

Pheromone Enhanced w/ Mother's Little Helper

Darling Catalina

Pheromone Enhanced w/ Popularity Potion

Heart's Ease

Pheromone Enhanced w/ Balm B

are there seven or six phero fragrances coming out?

Beautiful Liz :) ...Lick of Cream and Blue Moon Goddess are from the Taro cards,I am sure there are others,gosh they are sooooo purrfectly perfect...ohhh Invi I forgot to say how special your label is :hearts:09793: ...and Katz,the whole thing started with you *MWAH* I could not be happier for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, Red Lace really is LP RED + Lace & Cops.

LP Red is our single most popular blend ever, so wanted to do a phero enhanced Ltd Ed on that one. :)

Some good guessing so far tho!

:D

I knew it!!! Getting *very* excited & I love the potion honoring Catalina. I am over the moon about trying Blue Moon, it looks intriguing.

How much is the trial size bundle going to be?

I'm going to allow people to split it up if they want, so the whole set will be $60 ($40 discount off the individual vials), or $30 for the person's choice of 10 ($20 discount). I know that $60 is a lot to part with at one time for many of us.

Lifts glass with you! Still bowled over...

we needz ta tauk, wif da wine, let me knoes when, k?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG - I am *so* getting at least the sampler set - and a bottle of Red Lace!!

No, Red Lace really is LP RED + Lace & Cops.

LP Red is our single most popular blend ever, so wanted to do a phero enhanced Ltd Ed on that one. :)

Some good guessing so far tho!

:D

:jumpforjoy:

Invi, great job!! I love it!

Ok, definitely adding Red Lace to my order! Hubby looooves LP Red, it's his absolute favorite scent of mine, so Red w/pheros will be awesome! And now I'm curious about Goddess of the Blue Moon too... Hmmm, red & blue lol. ;)

we needz ta tauk, wif da wine, let me knoes when, k?

Yais!! Sat. is busy busy...mebbe next Friday unless you haz a better idee?

:hearts0425:HEY KATZ!!!

I neglected to thank you for getting this ball rolling.

You are BRILLIANT!!!

:cat690: :cat690: :cat690::cat690::cat690::cat690:

It's *me* that's completely thrilled and OVER the moon with this collaboration! Y'know it's like when your boyfriend and your family actually LIKE each other and get along? Makes the world that much more shiny! I plot to purchase beautiful things over at Baba Studio like I plot here, just tend to give in more often for the smelliez!

two of those cats look just like my Wally and norman

The sleeping one is a dead ringer for one of mine.....

Beautiful labels....can't wait to read the descriptions as well!!!!!

DITTO !!

Tuesday/Wednesday won't get here fast enough

Ahhh, now I understand what "steampunk" is. I always wondered. Turns out i'm a fan!!

Steampunk: Industrial cum Nouveau Victorian. Think: Jules Verne. Steampunk flick: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Steampunk: Industrial cum Nouveau Victorian. Think: Jules Verne. Steampunk flick: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, Arthur Conan Doyle, Edgar Rice Burroughs.

LXG as mentioned, Wild Wild West, RDJr's Sherlock Holmes movies.

It's of a type, but not a specific rebrew.

William Gibson and Bruce Sterling defined Steampunk with The Difference Engine, IMO.

I was going for a steampunky aesthetic with that one. ;) I actually had to do quite a bit of research to get a feel for all the different arrangements and types of (often grandiose) terminology the Victorians used in advertisements and specifically medicine labels. And these people really filled those things with words, words and more words with a different font for every other word, no kidding!

*Laughs* Oh, that's brill! Applause and vodka all around!

I didn't even start reading the descriptions on the homepage yet- clearly picking samples is going to be a very involved process... Can't wait.

I cannot get over the expression on the face of the kitteh on Cry Havoc. I keep coming back to have a look at him, 'cause he looks hilarious. Like he's hollerin', 'GET 'IM!!!' I love it!

Gah! I can't wait to try these. What a great team up: cats & perfume. Man, did I ever find the right place to be... :D

William Gibson and Bruce Sterling defined Steampunk with The Difference Engine, IMO.

In general, that is considered the defining story for the genre, yes. Which reminds me that I need to get on the ball and come up with an idea for a steampunk short story for the anthology I usually put in for.

And yes, kitties and smellum-goodums - perfect combo!

I'm going to allow people to split it up if they want, so the whole set will be $60 ($40 discount off the individual vials), or $30 for the person's choice of 10 ($20 discount). I know that $60 is a lot to part with at one time for many of us.

Marvelous!!! Thank you for that!