New Releases for SPRING 2012

I am so looking forward to placing my order. I'm going all out this time and ordering all full sized bottles. Again thanks to Lady Luck I have the cashola. it. I'm so excited I could spit. I'm going back to drool over the labels now. :Emoticons04235:

Edited by Countesszero

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara, I never even heard about your hand--I am glad it's healing up okay!

I think the two I'm most curious about are Velvet & Steel and Blue Moon Goddess. I have a thing for "blue" scents, and if this one has blue musk....

Mara, I never even heard about your hand--I am glad it's healing up okay!

I think the two I'm most curious about are Velvet & Steel and Blue Moon Goddess. I have a thing for "blue" scents, and if this one has blue musk....

What do "blue" scents smell like to you, Invidiana?

I have a quick question. Will the option to purchase the Set of 10 New Releases for $199.95 still be an option here.

I just want to be a fly on the wall of your LP-dedicated room,lol. Is there room to walk? :lol:

is the cart open for NR or am I making that up ?

I'm not seeing any of the Kitty Cat ones up yet. I think the trial size and full bottle sets are always available...you just specify, or time your purchase. I don't think I said that very well... B)

I just want to be a fly on the wall of your LP-dedicated room,lol. Is there room to walk? :lol:

LOL. I'm constantly having to make more room for my LP's. I'll need a warehouse to store everything eventually. :rolleyes:

Good art takes time and also good wine.

I can't wait to get home so that I can place my order. I almost talked myself out of getting the $400 package but have since come to my senses. I really want the wooden box thingy and just thinking about getting all 20 bottles has made me giddy as all get out.

Good art takes time and also good wine.

I can't wait to get home so that I can place my order. I almost talked myself out of getting the $400 package but have since come to my senses. I really want the wooden box thingy and just thinking about getting all 20 bottles has made me giddy as all get out.

Well, you better come back here and brag on it when you get it...some of us have to live vicariously through you.

Dont let your fans down :D

Well, you better come back here and brag on it when you get it...some of us have to live vicariously through you.

Dont let your fans down :D

I wont let my fans down.. I can't wait to place my order. I've been here at work just staring at labels. Who cares about work when there are LP's to drool over.

I think I *Need* to get the new rack! I looked at what I can "squeeze" out of my current one.and...well, no way.

And for me, it's not so much the sprawl, it's finding bottles EVERYWHERE. Every counter has one stranded, every purse...gym bag..etc. etc. that makes me realize the full depth of my addiction.

Don't ask me how many sample bottles I run into all over!

Ack, give me until late Thursday. I am actually almost done!

Thanks for smooches! And backatchas!

Oh, Woman. I see that time stamp. You were up all night, weren't you? GOOD WORK! Heeeeee!!!! Hope you're napping now. Mwaah!!! :wub:

This is the sign of a true perfume aficionado

Yup. It's part of the way we all express ourselves. It's not an addiction...it's Performance Art. :w00t: But really, it is. :heart: Edited by ElizabethOSP

YAY! it all sounds amzing how are we supposed to decide? i've been craving coconut scents for a while now thanks to those creamy coconut fruit bars! so a lick of cream is tantalizing. blue goddess has lotus in it?! i'm exploding right now. let's just say the best laid schemes of mice and men often go awry because no amount of planning could have prepared me for the overwhelming awesomness.

I think John-John will agree with me when I say Mara is my hero...the amount of work on this collection was EPICALLY HUGE and I was honored to contribute in my small scribe-y fashion.

I wanna live in Luna's Catropolis !!

Beautifully written as always Mz Luna

Mara/John/Catie and Elves, they're dripping in lusciousness...does that make sense ?

k, orderin' NAO !! :cat690:

Is A Lick of Cream a remake of something?

It looks like it might be...but I can't place it... :ph34r:

ETA: I'm doing a quickie scan...had to mention that I'm GLAD The Sand Box is what it is! HEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Not exactly, it's just a version of the type of vanilla-based fragrance which is very popular (which goes along with Mara's "LPMP greatest hits" concept).

Liz: Mara came up with that version of the name, but yeah, the gorgeous artwork makes me want to live there too!

"True beauty is a matter of contentment. This is why I am so blessed with admiration, because all my lives are truly wonderful!" <sniff> ...from Darling Catalina :abfx: ...I will be in Catropolis for awhile :) ... Mara,LP Team,Luna,there aren't enough adjectives to express how much pleasure you bring :hearts09793:

*paypal gave me fits of anxiety with powering me off because of the extra join us screen :(

umm....how do we order the 20 piece Sampler ?? do I buy monthly sampler twice ?

Thanks! :)

Heart's Ease is actually 75% Mara, 25% Luna. But these were so much fun; it was great to have the artwork beforehand which really helped in regards to letting the characters "speak" to me.

I think John-John will agree with me when I say Mara is my hero...the amount of work on this collection was EPICALLY HUGE and I was honored to contribute in my small scribe-y fashion.

I sure do miss Luna! Mara is by far the most amazing artist I've ever met! She truly ROCKS! :Mara_makin_Magick:

Thanks all - glad you are having FUN!!! :D

Yeah, still programming the cart pages. Have not finished the sample page yet. But you can order the sets via the Gift Sets and Specials page.

Working on the sample page now...should be up in half an hour.

Is A Lick of Cream a remake of something?

Nothing exactly, but if you read to the bottom of the perfumerie page, I mentioned that fans of Dolce Far Niente and Sugared Cream should love this one. Slurp!

Look on the gift sets page. :)

Thanks all - glad you are having FUN!!! :D

Yeah, still programming the cart pages. Have not finished the sample page yet. But you can order the sets via the Gift Sets and Specials page.

Working on the sample page now...should be up in half an hour.

yep !! found it THANKS :)