where is it ...

liz

Where is it ???? I'm looking for a post that was made by May. She gave a link to a site(another forum and her avatar is a bunny, I think) she speaks of "m135 " or something like that, may be I'm making that up. Help ! and excuse me if I posted in the wrong place ! liz

ps: just doing a little research :rolleyes:

Where is it ???? I'm looking for a post that was made by May. She gave a link to a site(another forum and her avatar is a bunny, I think) she speaks of "m135 " or something like that, may be I'm making that up. Help ! and excuse me if I posted in the wrong place ! liz

ps: just doing a little research :rolleyes:

That would probably be www.pheromonetalk.com and the mix is probably MX135.......

ps: just doing a little research ;)

Liz are you looking for the thread about my favorite "goddess" phero blend which had MX135 in it? If that's the one you want, the post is here. :rolleyes:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...ic=641&st=0

Or are you looking for the blend I used that terrified my domineering, control-freak boss in meetings?

Because that used some MX134 and some other stuff. I can search for that if you want?

Depends if you looking to seduce 'em or scare 'em. :)

May

Edited by May

Liz are you looking for the thread about my favorite "goddess" phero blend which had MX135 in it? If that's the one you want, the post is here. :)

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...ic=641&st=0

Or are you looking for the blend I used that terrified my domineering, control-freak boss in meetings?

Because that used some MX134 and some other stuff. I can search for that if you want?

Depends if you looking to seduce 'em or scare 'em. ;)

May

YES !!!! that's the one, I ate a half a bag of "Sun Chips" (the huge bag) looking for that post. I'm just jotting down ingredients, comparing, trying to understand their uses/purposes, etc..... I'm obsessed now :rolleyes: and curious to create a personal unscented blend. THANK YOU !!!!! liz

YES !!!! that's the one, I ate a half a bag of "Sun Chips" (the huge bag) looking for that post. I'm just jotting down ingredients, comparing, trying to understand their uses/purposes, etc..... I'm obsessed now :rolleyes: and curious to create a personal unscented blend. THANK YOU !!!!! liz

OH MX135 is an amazing Mix!!! it is the superstar mix and I have yet to read of anyone going wrong with it, so it is a great item to try! I am actually going to be wearing it out tonight with a 5X copulins mix, Oh so much fun! You what would make it better?! an LP to compliment it....all i good time!

CC

OH MX135 is an amazing Mix!!! it is the superstar mix and I have yet to read of anyone going wrong with it, so it is a great item to try! I am actually going to be wearing it out tonight with a 5X copulins mix, Oh so much fun! You what would make it better?! an LP to compliment it....all i good time!

CC

So am I too much of a novice to try this ? Ladies ! what do you think ??

So am I too much of a novice to try this ? Ladies ! what do you think ??

Nope. I've only been using pheros for about nine months and when I made that post - by my estimate - I had been using pheros about 8 or 9 weeks.

The reason I was able to experiment so early was because Dolly, Carrie, Ilsa, Tisha and lots of others very patiently answered all my questions and made recommendations and suggestions and I did a lot of searches at PheroTalk and LoveScent.

I reckon you would be ok with trying MX135. It does come in that 'orrible chocolatini fragrance though. :(

May

Nope. I've only been using pheros for about nine months and when I made that post - by my estimate - I had been using pheros about 8 or 9 weeks.

The reason I was able to experiment so early was because Dolly, Carrie, Ilsa, Tisha and lots of others very patiently answered all my questions and made recommendations and suggestions and I did a lot of searches at PheroTalk and LoveScent.

I reckon you would be ok with trying MX135. It does come in that 'orrible chocolatini fragrance though. :(

May

Yeah, that's a tough one to cover. :( I liked the chocolatini scent when they first came out with it, but they have changed it over time, and it just doesn't smell as good.....AND it is the devil if you try to cover it up.

I never did care much for MX135, though.....I could only wear it on the back of my head where I wasn't sniffing it.....I don't do too well with TAH.....I'm more of a TAL girl. :( I did better with MX134. More alpha. :(

I have pretty much started using LPMP for all of my phero needs though, because they have everything I want right here. And, I find that the pheros here are very potent.

CC

Whoa MX 135 with 5x cops - how did your night go? I have MX 135 and used it with great success..can't go wrong with this one Liz...

Yeah, that's a tough one to cover. :( I liked the chocolatini scent when they first came out with it, but they have changed it over time, and it just doesn't smell as good.....AND it is the devil if you try to cover it up.

I never did care much for MX135, though.....I could only wear it on the back of my head where I wasn't sniffing it.....I don't do too well with TAH.....I'm more of a TAL girl. :lol: I did better with MX134. More alpha. :rolleyes:

I have pretty much started using LPMP for all of my phero needs though, because they have everything I want right here. And, I find that the pheros here are very potent.

This is why I have the large amount of TAL in my goddess mix. I'm not sure if it is the TAH but something in MX135 alone makes me kind of "disappear" the TAL puts the strut back into my act. :P

May

May

just saw this post, but.... Chocolatini ???? it doesn't come unscented :rolleyes: ?? perhaps that can wait, I'm going for the IW !

You guys are killing me ! English please ! what's TAH ? what's TAL ? and what is MX134 ?? Newbie in "training" here :( !!

You guys are killing me ! English please ! what's TAH ? what's TAL ? and what is MX134 ?? Newbie in "training" here ;) !!

Hey Liz.....TAH and TAL are two of Androtics' "experimental" pheromone molecules. They are both feminine, but TAL creates an alpha woman vibe, while TAH is more soft and fluffy. MX134 is a good mix to use in a business setting because it puts off the "I'm in charge" vibe. Personally, I like LP's Dominance better.......

MX135 comes in chocolatini, which is hard as hell to cover up, and MX134 comes in neroli scent.....not as hard to cover, but still......

Some products you can request unscented, but if I remember correctly, those are two that you can't. If you are looking for something unscented, stick with the products here..... :rolleyes:

Hey Liz.....TAH and TAL are two of Androtics' "experimental" pheromone molecules. They are both feminine, but TAL creates an alpha woman vibe, while TAH is more soft and fluffy. MX134 is a good mix to use in a business setting because it puts off the "I'm in charge" vibe. Personally, I like LP's Dominance better.......

MX135 comes in chocolatini, which is hard as hell to cover up, and MX134 comes in neroli scent.....not as hard to cover, but still......

Some products you can request unscented, but if I remember correctly, those are two that you can't. If you are looking for something unscented, stick with the products here..... ;)

TAL is sexy woman in the Angelie Jolie way

TAH is sexy woman in the Marilyn Monroe way

Some men respond much better to one than the other.

Some women can wear either comfortably. I can't. I struggle a bit with TAH it makes me ditzy and disorganised too. But I am NOT at all a fluffy woman in my personality. So TAH can feel like wearing someone else's shoes and clothes and that can make me irritable. It depends if you are a TAH girl, a TAL girl or both. You can always temper by spraying the TAH (in my case) to the back of your head and shoulders and spraying a blast of TAL to your chest for yourself.

If you want to play with TAH and TAL - go for the to-gos first to find what works for you without breaking the bank

May

Hi, Liz! :huh: The MX135 is wonderful!! It took me few days to get used to the chocolatini scent in it, but now i really like it, and it blends nicely with other scents. As pheromones go, I would really recommend the A314. They sell it mostly to men, but a lot of us females have a great time with it. It is one of the blends that really can be lifechanging... Good luck!

The chocolatini in mx135 does layer well with LP scents. I have worn it mostly with Valentines Chocolate to sweeten it up and extend the scent. It also layers well with PG Dominance but I can't comment on reaction because I have only tested the combo on the top of my hand so far.

The rose in PG Dominance manages to stay true and strong combined, amazing to me because chocolatini is so strong. Can't wait to try mx135 layered with Sugar Fried Bananas.

Some products you can request unscented, but if I remember correctly, those are two that you can't. If you are looking for something unscented, stick with the products here..... :)

Glad to hear that you like Dominance better then MX134. I havent loved this mix but I am wanting some of the results I hear about it. I am still thinking I should have gone for a full bottle of Dominance instead of just a sample...oh well looks like I will have to order again soon... :P

Glad to hear that you like Dominance better then MX134. I havent loved this mix but I am wanting some of the results I hear about it. I am still thinking I should have gone for a full bottle of Dominance instead of just a sample...oh well looks like I will have to order again soon... :P

Yeah, you may want to go for it soon....I ordered a back-up bottle because it is in the low-stock thread. I love it for work. :)

Yeah, you may want to go for it soon....I ordered a back-up bottle because it is in the low-stock thread. I love it for work. :Blusher:

I was greedy and ordered two full bottles. It seemed to hit the low stock thread as soon as it came out! I love the scent and I love the effects. I hope this one gets rebrewed....

May

I was greedy and ordered two full bottles. It seemed to hit the low stock thread as soon as it came out! I love the scent and I love the effects. I hope this one gets rebrewed....

May

Yeah, I tested it once and ordered my first full bottle.....as soon as it went into the "low stock" area, I got another.....I use this one a LOT for work.....makes me feel like this...... :banana085:

May

There are so many I hope will be rebrewed... or added to the "permanent" list: Dark Seductions, Raven's Secret Weapon, Cuddle Bunny, PG:D. I'm also hoping the pheroblends (unscented) stay around.....

There are so many I hope will be rebrewed... or added to the "permanent" list: Dark Seductions, Raven's Secret Weapon, Cuddle Bunny, PG:D. I'm also hoping the pheroblends (unscented) stay around.....

:alien_dance: Yes, I too think that all of the phero blends should all stick around....scented and unscented.....

And, we all KNOW how I feel about Dark Seductions.....I would buy it by the GALLON if possible......teehee..... :2126:

Most of the new phero perfumes probably won't be rebrewed, even though they are selling out awful fast. We're more inclined to brew a new scent but repeat the pheromone blend.

Oh, well that would be good too......

Hey, Dolly - Ail thinks we should ask Pharmacom to blend a "cuddle" formula for us to keep as permanent part of our phero catalog. What do you think?

Any opinions from the peanut gallery? We also had a request for a popularity blend. Any others people might be interested in?

Hey, Dolly - Ail thinks we should ask Pharmacom to blend a "cuddle" formula for us to keep as permanent part of our phero catalog. What do you think?

Any opinions from the peanut gallery? We also had a request for a popularity blend. Any others people might be interested in?

YES YES YES!!!! for both - I've been looking for a great premixed popularity friend blend that works well on women & men. I wear pheros & some women get defensive and bitchy cuz they see you as a threat but a popularity blend that you can wear everyday, with the overt sex vibe toned down would be great...i often have difficulty befriendng women but i wouldn't go so far as to buy the girl girl blend - I am straight as a line and the drop your guard hasn't quite spoken to me, i was toying w/ getting the soulmate unscented for this reason...

I love the Est/Cops Cuddle Bunny blend...I think it is genius!!!!!!

Oh, I think that would be FAB!! :) There are just sooooooo many blends you could do in an unscented version, because, although you are the SCENT MASTERS :) , not all scents work for everybody.....I would think unscented versions would be a wonderful asset to your store!!

Most of the new phero perfumes probably won't be rebrewed, even though they are selling out awful fast. We're more inclined to brew a new scent but repeat the pheromone blend.

Note to self: Stock up on Cuddle Bunny as My Beloved has become quite enamored with this scent.... But, the reworked/tweaked phero blend is a definite purchase when it becomes available!