Kitten Nip with Mother's Little Helper

Love!!! This is my surprise love of the month. It's sooo creamy. It's exceptionally well blended, nothing amps like mad, in fact the only notes i can make out for sure are the French Vanilla, the Cream and the Chocolate. The chocolate is pretty muted though. I can see why Pied Piper Potion was such a favorite. I am thrilled i get to try this incarnation. So yummy, so soft, but still rich. This is one of those fragrances I have to really stop myself from tasting. Hee. Full bottle! This is my new scent for wearing around kids.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I took a sniff of this my immediate reaction was OMGYUM! The floral aspect of Pied Piper Potion is stronger on me so I was looking forward to a all-gourmand version.

Maybe it's my terrible allergies today but this on me is STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM ON STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!!

I was wearing a big fat drop on each inner elbow, that's it. Effects - all strangers so it's hard to say if it was the phero but I'm pretty confident:

- there is a particular kind of person who usually sneers at me- i know that sounds kinda prejudiced but go with me here - and I ran into one and they were friendly and sociable. This was very odd and unexpected, especially given the context... Just trust me on this. Another person present (who didnt know about the phero) remarked on how weird (in a good way) the interaction was so I know I wasn't imagining it. And/or, its effects on ME made me less defensive / pointy around this person than I might normally have been, maybe.

In any case, I was very puzzled by the interaction until I later remembered I was wearing this.

- as I got off a bus, I said "thank you" and the driver said "no, thank YOU!" lol wtf

Awesome Tyvey ! :hearts09793:

I look forward to trying mine for effcts,I did sniff it out of the vial and it was yummy,hmmmm had so many of the new releases on at the time...heh we all know how that goes :rofl222:

I almost didn't get this one, but ended up getting a sample because I had to choose more for my sampler. I'm so glad I got it because it is so yummy! I don't know why I thought I wouldn't like it. At first, it is really chocolately and smells delicious! Later, the chocolate goes away and I am left with the yummiest vanilla ice cream scent ever. I don't really get any of the fruit scents, but that is ok. I definitely need a bottle!

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this one, I thought it might be a bit sickly sweet with sundae theme, but it is just gorgeous. I could easily wear it to work too. The hubbs certainly enjoyed it and spotted the cherry note instantly, which I hadn't noticed to start with. When finances allow I would like to get a full bottle of this.

I wore it as well today - I love it! It's a wearable gourmand for the office. And it has helped me keep my cool in a week when I *swore* if I had one more HIGH PRIORITY DEADLINE thrown my way I was gonna scream. 'Cause, of course I DID!

:A002:

In the vial, this is so much YUM! But on me? Not so much.

*throws a tantrum despite having snorted Mother's Little Helper*

On my skin, this starts out as POW! BANANA! After a while, it becomes more POW! BANANA LEAF! But then, banana scents are notoriously odd on my skin :P It is a sweet, creamy scent, with a comforting-not-quite-desserty feel to it. If you love banana, this would be a fabulous choice for you. I don't hate banana, but it's just not my kind of scent. It becomes a cool, slightly-under-ripe banana or banana leaf scent on me, which is fabulously unique (it reminds me vaguely of Namaka from Arcana, but they are very different scents), but unfortunately is not exactly my cup of tea.

No banana on me. Thank goodness because I'm not a fan of the smell of bananas at all. On me this is Neopolitan ice cream for some reason, a lot strawberry with an undertone of vanilla/chocolate. And my skin eats it. After a two hours my skin has completely devoured it. I might have to layer it with something else to give it a little more staying power.

On me this is is a very milky kind of chocolate, maybe like those Lindt Chocolate animals in a cardboard box. I really like it. I think the phero might have picked me up a little but I'm not sure. No bananas or other fruit, which is fine. I like that this is unobtrusive.

I wore this today...holy :fright04238: what a day it could have been without it...woke up late, very late, throw on clothes, slather on Kitten Nip, step full weight onto drawing pin at top of stairs, remove pin from toe with some force, stem bleeding, still fairly calm, get up resistant kid who is still sleeping, dress kid etc etc, deal with tantrum, it just roooolllls off me, I care, but not too much, and I'm calm yay! The day went on much the same, repair nightmares etc, stayed calm. I LOVE this stuff. I even spontaneously agreed to meet someone for coffee I had not seen in sixteen years, didn't freak out about how I looked and stayed pretty cool. This could be my perfect blend. Day to day blend, not a sex blend ha ha, gotta love some cops for that :cat690:

Niiiice :) ...ok I have got to try this soon,sheesh I even have Mother'Little Helper in a spray and have not used it yet...keep waiting for the perfect circumstances,hmmm,ok maybe,not :lol: but dang it sure is good to be prepared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more I wear this the more the different flavors come out and play. Kinda like peek a boo. I have tested a few times and so far I have gotten vanilla ice cream with cherries, then banana and chocolate, then vanilla by itself. Of course I had a billion other scents on so I couldn't give it the proper admiration and sniffing it deserved. So far I do love it. I looove ice cream sundaes. It's one of my favorite things to share. I don't like sharing my food but I will share an ice-cream sundae. Sharing a skirt steak so not romantic or cute, sharing a sundae though screams cute girl in romance novel, then she does something to ruin the moment like pass gas accidentally. This is what this scent brings to me.. sharing something sweet and delish and not expecting sex in return.

Have to test effects of phero.

It sounded good until the "pass gas accidentally" and then I sorta went, "No." :hotjump:

That's probably not how you want to word a review, LV, lol. Just sayin'.

I know, you're not saying that it smells like fart. But the description is going along beautifully and suddenly I just trip and fall on my face there....

:10_small16:

• 2 weeks later...

i spilled my vial everywhere after about 3 uses :cry: BUT i love love loveddddd this one. sooooo creamy without being full on dessert in your face, if that makes sense. and the phero- had to hang out with my boss's son for a bit and he seemed sooo happy to be around me even though i am super awkward with kids, not good with them at all - ding ding ding winner! now if only, something to make me less of a klutz...

Thanks for all the reviews. I ordered a sample of this because I wanted something that would make a couple of people I know feel less "defensive" around me, sort of help them relax and take what I say the best way possible. Couldn't hurt to have something to help me relax too! I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives!

Edited by Synergist

• 3 weeks later...

This is sweet and creamy, and the pheros lifted my mood while I was sniffing. I definitely need to try this for a full day and see what happens. I could use an "anti-crabby" potion.

Cinnamonmel - I spend more time being stressed than having sex! Unfortunately.

Edited by perfumesniffer

This is sweet and creamy, and the pheros lifted my mood while I was sniffing. I definitely need to try this for a full day and see what happens. I could use an "anti-crabby" potion.

Cinnamonmel - I spend more time being stressed than having sex! Unfortunately.

Yeah me too. I'm stressed say 99.9% of the time I think and have a crap sex life no sex life!

Yeah me too. I'm stressed say 99.9% of the time I think and have a crap sex life no sex life!

Somehow I ended up celibate even though that is not my intention!

I did wear Kitten Nip this morning to church; I'm in the choir and we had a set of really difficult pieces I was dreading. My mood was defnitely better than it has been, and the songs went well. One of them is "Lachrymosa" from Mozart's Requiem, that piece he is seen struggling to get down on his deathbed in Amadeus. It's really beautiful.

I also got a lot of greetings this morning, which is nice because even though I've been there 2 years not everyone knows who I am.

Definitely no headache from this phero blend. I wonder if there's a way to boost the effects?

Edited by perfumesniffer

I just bought this not to long ago off the trade section and lost it today! I had my purse full and it was inside the pocket of my purse,must have fell out! I just got done crying over the loss..sucks!! :( somebody will find it :angry:

It is such a nice chocolatey scent with creamy bananas and strawberries..Just like an icecream sunday..guess I'll have to buy another one!

ETA: My bf drove downtown and looked where I got out of the car..my kittennip bottle was smashed,ran over..so it did fall out of my purse when I got out..So depressing! what a waste.

Edited by tanya27

I just bought this not to long ago off the trade section and lost it today! I had my purse full and it was inside the pocket of my purse,must have fell out! I just got done crying over the loss..sucks!! :( somebody will find it :angry:

It is such a nice chocolatey scent with creamy bananas and strawberries..Just like an icecream sunday..guess I'll have to buy another one!

ETA: My bf drove downtown and looked where I got out of the car..my kittennip bottle was smashed,ran over..so it did fall out of my purse when I got out..So depressing! what a waste.

That's sad :( But how sweet of your BF to go looking for it. What a nice BF :)

That's sad :( But how sweet of your BF to go looking for it. What a nice BF :)

he went looking without telling me..because I was crying(yep crying over my lost kitten nip)..He said he wanted to find it to make me happy..aww

One of them is "Lachrymosa" from Mozart's Requiem, that piece he is seen struggling to get down on his deathbed in Amadeus. It's really beautiful.

i LOVE lachrymosa... sang it a couple years in choir in high school & somehow still remember parts of it today... the melody still rings in my head when i think about it.

he went looking without telling me..because I was crying(yep crying over my lost kitten nip)..He said he wanted to find it to make me happy..aww

where do i find me one of those?! :surprised:

Awww... I'm jealous :( Maybe I need to get me a BF too...

To my nose this smelled all right at first, a bit sweet and sugary and nice in a food-y way. But after a few minutes I got some other note that made it smell a bit yuck to me. It went kind of fake and chemical-y in the way that Tabby does to me, but a lot weaker. I can't pick out what is causing this. I asked a male friend to smell it on me, telling him it was "cookies and cream", and he leaned in close for a big whiff, and after a second pulled away in repulsion. He said it was "disgusting!" :(

I went away, washed it all off, and later applied Darling Catalina to the other wrist. Took it back to him and said it was the same scent I had had him smell before, but that I had "improved" it. He sniffed and gave his approval, said it was vastly better, and smelt really nommable now.

To my nose this smelled all right at first, a bit sweet and sugary and nice in a food-y way. But after a few minutes I got some other note that made it smell a bit yuck to me. It went kind of fake and chemical-y in the way that Tabby does to me, but a lot weaker. I can't pick out what is causing this. I asked a male friend to smell it on me, telling him it was "cookies and cream", and he leaned in close for a big whiff, and after a second pulled away in repulsion. He said it was "disgusting!" :(

I went away, washed it all off, and later applied Darling Catalina to the other wrist. Took it back to him and said it was the same scent I had had him smell before, but that I had "improved" it. He sniffed and gave his approval, said it was vastly better, and smelt really nommable now.

hmm?could be the vanilla?they both have that in it.Although,.I never tried tabby so Im not sure what cat tails and pussy willows smell like.Very neat how those notes can be used in a fragrance though!

hmm?could be the vanilla?they both have that in it.Although,.I never tried tabby so Im not sure what cat tails and pussy willows smell like.Very neat how those notes can be used in a fragrance though!

I also compared the ingredients and yes, they both have vanilla, but vanilla doesn't normally have that "feel" about it to me, so I'm not sure. It could just be a skin chemistry thing. Maybe it is even one of the pheromones that reacts that way on me for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Further to my recommending it all over the place for all purposes including alien abduction, I purposely OD'd on MLH today to see what would happen (in Kitten Nip, which reminded me even more of Love Drawing this time than previously).

I felt excited and happy, but with NO anxiety or jitteriness. I kept "catching" myself smiling idiotically for no reason for the first hour or so.

It made this usually "one-uppy" woman chill out with that quite drastically, and another woman who is normally reserved in an imperious way be all agreeable and eager-to-please.

I crashed super hard-- EXHAAAAAAUUUSSSTED. But I knew I would, having purposely overdone it.

I am really digging this blend.

So it seems like this is a "safer" mix to OD on than some of the others out there. I think it's good to OD on every product at least once, just so you know what the effect is and where the mix is heading. I find it gives me such a clear understanding of the product.

• 4 weeks later...

You know I ve got an autistic kid and I ve to stay 4 hours in school with him cause he needs a special teacher for social integration and also an AT that is a therapist that go with him to school every day and watch him closely 8 hours a day, the school alredy provide me the special teacher but the medical insurance hasn't approve me the AT yet so I ve got to go myself whwith him every day, so as funny as it might sounds I sat in that little chair next to him and help him with his assignments so sometimes I'm in the mood of dealing with kids and sometimes I don't but kids don't know that and you know as they know me since my kid was im kindergarden they talk to me they tell me stuff they ask me to tie their laces and help them with all kind of stuff...They are just 6 year old's so for the last 3 days I ve wore Kitten Nip for school and things were more easy going I kept calm and kids were more obedient, I didn't have to tell them to do stuff 4 times before I get them to do it they seem more helpful and also my kid and the other autistic kid that is in his classroom didn't gave so much trouble as usual.; mine is like a huracane he's always running arround and doesn't listen to you, you have to chase him all arround the school yard, he has tantrums and he hit, kick and punch everybody when they get close to him also he break stuff, pull the drawings that are hanging on the walls and tear them into peaces....Ok you get the idea...but those days I ve wore KN he was so calm so easy to deal with and also so connected, even the other one that is more selfabsorbed look me in the eyes twice and smiled at me also I only have to tell them things once for them to obay. I think this stuff increase your patiente and make kids more relax around you even resistant ones and also give you some mummy alpha authority but in the good trust I'm on your side way! LOL

Zion :bday1029:

infanciahoy.com_7315_31122010_lindos-ninos.jpg

What do ya think about being be the mummy of these two little angels???? smiles_emociones%20(63).gif