Kitten Nip with Mother's Little Helper

K, so your review made me tear up! You have beautiful children, & you're doing an extremely good job dealing with the situation. Have you heard of GAPS? I say Google it & try the GAPS diet; at best it will help immensely & at worst it will do nothing. Either way, it will cause no harm to your children :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Beccah! K is me? If it is me Ive tried everething and my kid has improve a lot since this nightmare began he is in the DAN protocole and also have a team of 6 therapist and 2 doctors a Neurologist and a psychiatrist a special teacher and we are wating for the AT, but from being a completly autistic child now you almos t don't notce that he is special he hsn't reach normality yet but he plays and laugh and talk he goes to school just like every other kid he has some social issues and also his motor skills aren't so good and coordinate as in normal kids but I compare him only with himself and he had made hugh improvemnts also as here in my country doctor told me that he was incurable I travel to the US and trat him in the MIND Institute also I learned the Son Rise program .TThis two Institutes helped me so much and now they come here twicwe a year sto explain this method they are so generous and I'm so grateful they were th firs people who gave me some hope, you know Ive spent a lot of money and took a morgage over my house but It so worth it my baby is so well now I'm a very very proud mummy!!

10759315_81b520b6.gif?4

Edited by ZionMistyc

• 5 weeks later...

This was the first of my first order that I tried, and on me it smells like cinnamon?! I suppose that is my nose's interpretation of the chocolate, which is the only thing I could smell. Super sad I didn't get any fruit from this! Honestly it smells like cinnamon buns fresh from the oven with a drizzle of melting vanilla frosting. Like a warm, homey kitchen feeling. Its nice, but overwhelming for me. I thought it was mislabeled at first! Can't report on the pheros as I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary... I felt mildly annoyed for a while but thats because I was disliking the intensity of the scent!

• 1 month later...

I've been test driving my Kitten Nip this evening/night. The scent is YUMMY on me! It reminds me of Jubilee. It's in the same desserty family and with the same round luscious vibe. It's cool--I get a hit of banana at first, and then it all turns into cherry chocolate creamy nomminess...like I ate the banana first, and *then* noshed the rest of the sundae! I get a hint of honey, too. I think it's part of the way I perceive the chocolate. I have a trial vial of this, and I like it as the oil...but I'm thinkin' I'd lurrrrve it as a spray, too! And the phero? O YAIS. In a big way. :w00t::heart: I have waited far too long to try this!!! It enables me to be calmer and more resourceful, and my kiddos are more willing to do what I'm asking them to do around the house. Plus, they volunteer more help! It also affects the adults around me. I'm trying to figure out how to verbalize this. It's a subtle affect--took me a while to catch on to what was happening--but it's there, and it's good. People were sort of listening to me a little better. And I was expressing myself a bit more directly. And altogether, it made for a more enjoyable evening of socializing. I'm really looking forward to wearing this more and watching reactions. And can you say, "TIMELY?" I knew you could! This phero is *extremely useful* right now, as we're working hard on getting a metric buttload of stuff done in our house and our business. :burning-heart:

You had me at: "It also affects the adults around me.". Really? Could this be the potion I need to get BF to do his part?

Nice report Elizabeth! And thank you for the idea. And for the *hope*! :lol::) Imma wear this today to see how it affects my lazier half.

I tried my sample of this last Sunday. I spent the day at home doing laundry, dishes etc. The scent reminded me of a melted banana split and definitely had staying power. It did knock me out within 5 minutes though. To be fair, I was a little bit sleepy any way, but I put this on and continued with folding laundry while sitting on my couch. I woke up with my cat and dog staring at me and a pillow made out of the clean towels under my head. I didn't even remember the falling asleep part, but I do recall being veryyy relaxed and then BAM, I was asleep. I will try this one again when it is not a lazy Sunday afternoon.

i dont find this anywhere close to rocket Chick( that is why it is on my trade thread). or where you comparing it to pied piper potion( which i never tried)

I compared it to Pied Piper Potion because it is an actual variant of that scent. I didn't mean to compare it directly to Rocket Chick, just that I wondered if it might have a similar quality with my chemistry as the other.

I wore this all day yesterday, and as it started to fade it began smelling a bit like Luv Truffle. I really loved it, from the beginning, when it smelled like yummy banana split, to the end phase, when it had the same sort of "fuzzy chocolate" as Luv Truffle. Is there an ingredient the two have in common?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wering this today as I have a very busy day at work and need all the help I can get... I have had it on for about an hour and the dry down is now turning a bit cherry on me, the last time I wore this I did not notice Cherry at all....weird, how every time I try a scent something different can evolve from it...

• 1 month later...

I've been test driving my Kitten Nip this evening/night. The scent is YUMMY on me!......And the phero? O YAIS. In a big way. :w00t::heart: I have waited far too long to try this!!! It enables me to be calmer and more resourceful, and my kiddos are more willing to do what I'm asking them to do around the house. Plus, they volunteer more help!.... This phero is *extremely useful* right now, as we're working hard on getting a metric buttload of stuff done in our house and our business. :burning-heart:

I bought a full bottle of Kitten Nip for my oldest daughter as a Chanukah present. She has 4 sweet and wonderful children ranging from 7 to 2 (yes, some craziness must have possessed her to compress their conceptions into such a tight timeframe!) and can certainly benefit from all of the above mentioned phero'd-effects! Just got my shipping notice, so I will be sure to let everyone know how it benefits her!

Edited by Chaionlife

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a full bottle of Kitten Nip for my oldest daughter as a Chanukah present. She has 4 sweet and wonderful children ranging from 7 to 2 (yes, some craziness must have possessed her to compress their conceptions into such a tight timeframe!) and can certainly benefit from all of the above mentioned phero'd-effects! Just got my shipping notice, so I will be sure to let everyone know how it benefits her!

I wore my sample of this late yesterday as I was very stressed at work and it really calmed me down...

Gods, I can't enthuse enough about this perfume!!!

DD2, I get calming effects from it, too--I feel like I can just deal with whatever comes my way. And I get a bit of let's-get-stuff-done, and people around me are just sort of in synch with me. If something gets a wrench thrown into it I just run with that and its ALL GOOD. This phero kicks serious ass. And the smell is so very nice. I still can't get over how it does NOT smell like a huge blob of sundae on me. I mean it *does,* but it's an understated, sophisticated, grownup huge blob of sundae! Heeeeee!!!

Chai, has your daughter worn her Kitten Nip yet??? :w00t:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Chai, has your daughter worn her Kitten Nip yet??? :w00t:

Hi, Elizabeth! Unfortunately, no, she hasn't. Her youngest, almost 2, is undergoing some rather critical medical interventions: residential feeding therapy in the hospital (two-to-three month stay); g-tube placement; cardiac concerns; a procedure in which they are attempting to reduce his reflux through abdominal surgery... Throughout all of this, the hospital has asked that she minimize the wearing of any scented products, lotions, perfumes etc in the hospital setting... and the two of them are literally living in the hospital, 24/7 right now. So, her bottle is sitting at home, eagerly awaiting its moment of being embraced and well-loved!

I do however have my own bottle and I *LOVE* this phero blend as well! I wear it when I'm working with my social needs/play therapy groups and it is truly awesome! In fact, one of my elementary students requested I wear this one just this past Sunday (I work with the area religious schools in terms of providing special needs services to their students) because she needed a bit of special attention and this one makes her feel so good!

Interestingly, though, when I wear this around a very particular type of special needs student (severely impaired autism with low muscle tone, sensory processing issues, and a tendency to be unmodulated in terms of energy levels) I invariably get a response of languor and sleepiness from them.

oh Chai, the poor baby! I hope he is better soon..

I have this in my box, but I haven't really tried it out yet. I'll try it tomorrow, as I have a long drive to the bay area - perfect time to test it out, lol

Hi, Elizabeth! Unfortunately, no, she hasn't. Her youngest, almost 2, is undergoing some rather critical medical interventions: residential feeding therapy in the hospital (two-to-three month stay); g-tube placement; cardiac concerns; a procedure in which they are attempting to reduce his reflux through abdominal surgery... Throughout all of this, the hospital has asked that she minimize the wearing of any scented products, lotions, perfumes etc in the hospital setting... and the two of them are literally living in the hospital, 24/7 right now. So, her bottle is sitting at home, eagerly awaiting its moment of being embraced and well-loved!

I do however have my own bottle and I *LOVE* this phero blend as well! I wear it when I'm working with my social needs/play therapy groups and it is truly awesome! In fact, one of my elementary students requested I wear this one just this past Sunday (I work with the area religious schools in terms of providing special needs services to their students) because she needed a bit of special attention and this one makes her feel so good!

Interestingly, though, when I wear this around a very particular type of special needs student (severely impaired autism with low muscle tone, sensory processing issues, and a tendency to be unmodulated in terms of energy levels) I invariably get a response of languor and sleepiness from them.

Ah Chai, much love to you and your family! We had some very scary stuff with our youngest The doctors did great things and she's a great ten year old now and I'm here to tell the tale. Hang in there!!!

Interesting how your special needs kids respond well to this one. I like it for teaching. I do art and music, both one-on-one and group. Some of my kiddos are in the special needs area, and some aren't. Across the board, this phero is working well for teaching. Everything is relaxed and productive...which looks like an aspect of what you get with your autists. My son, who is almost 19 yrs. old now, is an asperger's guy. He's...well, I'm sure you know asperger's. He's impaired in some social and stress related stuff, and is totally brilliant, funny and creative otherwise. He and my daughters (who are also a teeny bit in the spectrum) all fit into the relaxed, cooperative reaction to the MLH phero. Unfortunately, none of them get sleepy. Could be useful sometimes. Heh. B)

:heart: I just love what your one student said about your perfume making her feel good! THAT. Right there, that's part of why we wear these lovely scents, isn't it! :heart:

• 2 months later...

I have a sample of this and I decided to give it a little try yesterday as I picked our child from his daycare. He's going through some kind of annoying and difficult phase (terrible fours?) and I wouldn't mind being able to "create a sea of peace and calm", or some "pleasant interactions" for that matter, like in the description for Mother's Little Helper.

When I put this on I didn't remember what notes the fragrance was supposed to have, but on my skin I detected banana and cream and something like rum or brown sugar. It could have been the cherry, or cherry and caramel combined! I'm very bad at distinguishing scents and naming them. I don't remember noticing the vanilla at all, but I'll just have to try again. The fragrance was quite sweet and full and heavy, and very foody. I kind of liked it but at the same time felt that it could be a bit too much for me, or just not something I feel comfortable wearing. Neither my child or husband commented on the scent in any way - not that I asked them what they thought about it, though!

As for the phero, I'm not sure if I noticed anything. Self effects, maybe. I was feeling surprisingly patient for most of the afternoon, but not superhumanly so. It didn't deter the kid from having a huge pre-supper hunger meltdown, but I'm pretty sure there is not a pheromone in the world powerful enough to do that! :lol: And it was completely my fault for being a happy mellow mum, just playing with my child and not starting to prepare supper soon enough, even though I should already know better. Maybe the kid was a bit happier and more obliging than usual, but nothing drastic enough that I could pinpoint it to the phero. As for my husband, I felt somewhat annoyed with him, like I felt and acted like I was his mum as well, and that's something I do NOT like at all. I do it occasionally, I don't know what it is about him or me or the interaction between us, but it's definitely something I don't want to be doing. But it could have just been me, I'll have to do some more experimenting to find out if this phero actually works for me, and in what way. Same goes for the scent as well.

Dang you, Love Potion!

Another one I MUST HAVE sooner rather than later!

ARGH! *teeth gnashing as I run to my OCD LPMP list to write another down*

As for my husband, I felt somewhat annoyed with him

Hm given the nature of this phero & its (possible) "more patient" effects it had otherwise had, -- I have to wonder if you would have been even MORE annoyed without the phero (rather than, eg, the phero causing the annoyance)....

Hm given the nature of this phero & its (possible) "more patient" effects it had otherwise had, -- I have to wonder if you would have been even MORE annoyed without the phero (rather than, eg, the phero causing the annoyance)....

Good point, it's absolutely possible! He did come home at the worst time (me busy with the cooking, child hungry and whiny), and at moments like that I sometimes vent my general frustration in the situation on him. At the time, I somehow felt that the phero made me act "motherly", or in some way dominant towards him, and him act deferential towards me, and I felt that that was what was annoying me. I'm not sure about it though, and if we were acting like that it could have had nothing to do with the phero, because we sometimes slip into this kind of strange interaction anyway.

• 1 month later...

This smells sooo freaing good. I wore it last week to see if the boys would obey my every command. I didn't notice anything different, I have to retest again. I did put my arm up to BF and made him smell, he sait it smelled sexy so perhaps that is what he thought I wanted him to say - so maybe that's Mothers Little Helper working after all. I wonder if I can get this boosted with cops? Kinda like a MOTHERS LITTLE HELPER THAT WANTS TO F*CK ?

Sex up the Mother a bit?

• 5 weeks later...

This is really a nice little foody scent that melds on your skin into a deeper cocoa scent. Sensual and homey all at the same time.

Last week was pretty crazy and as I'm sitting here sorting through paperwork I'm reflecting on my recent experience with Kitten Nip.

I wore this scent all day running errands and out to lunch with friends. Got so many.. ooh what's that scent? Who's wearing that nice perfume? Oh that smells so good. Where did you find that?

Took my daughter to the doctor for her check up and the women in the front office were so friendly and attentive. This is a busy office and the later afternoon appointments are fast and business-like. The front office gals are usually pretty burnt out by 4:30. I needed extra paperwork done for summer camps and copies made. This can sometimes be greeted with a sigh and very little enthusiasm but the MLH (phero) and the beautiful scent really seemed to perk everyone up and put a smile on their faces, as well as mine.

• 5 months later...

I really like the effects of this one!

The scent I was not too sure about at first; the first whiffs were for me a little bit too sweet and a bit too milk-chocolatey; I am afraid I prefer to eat chocolate and not smell it on my skin.

But after a while a slightly deeper, softer scent came out to play (even more so & faster the second time I tried it) that felt a bit more like something I could wear. Still not the most 'me' scent, but rather nice all the same.

But, like I said, I love the effects!

Both times I wore it, people seemed very friendly; a woman touched me on the arm enthousiastically only a minute or so in a conversation, and she is not someone I am usually very close with (rather the opposite).

It made me feel very calm and level-headed and sensible myself, like nothing could disturb my peace of mind.

The couple of kids I was in contact with today seemed to like it (and me) as well; they were quite relaxed and calm (not climbing all over me like the one time I came near them when wearing Bonded with Perfect Match) but paid more attention to me than other times; they can be easily distracted sometimes, which translates in not hearing what you've said - or rather, not even noticing that you have said anything at all.

With Kitten Nip, they were listening to me, perhaps not agreeing completely but I felt there was much more respect there, somehow.

I have not tried Leather (yet), but from those discriptions, Mother's Little Helper is giving me the effects I would expect from Leather.

Very interesting phero, I have a feeling this one flies under the radar a little bit, but I think it could well become a staple for me!

I really like the phero.

I've only used it in enhanced fragrances Kitten Nip & Mayberry. I get good results with kids and some adults, usually women, too.

It is a different feel than Leather or Dom but like with those, I do get that TCB selifies vibe when I wear it.

Edited by StacyK

• 3 months later...

An absolutely yummy fragrance on me. Wet it reminds me of a banana split, but dries down to a soft vanilla/caramel scent. None of the ingredients are overpowering to one another. I wore it on purpose since it has Mother's Little Helper and I had 5 little boys in a mini van for a very long day. I didn't notice an impact on the kids, but for me I felt much more at ease and ready to face the day. Mom-confidence!

An absolutely yummy fragrance on me. Wet it reminds me of a banana split, but dries down to a soft vanilla/caramel scent. None of the ingredients are overpowering to one another. I wore it on purpose since it has Mother's Little Helper and I had 5 little boys in a mini van for a very long day. I didn't notice an impact on the kids, but for me I felt much more at ease and ready to face the day. Mom-confidence!

I love this scent & phero. First the scent is a foodie I can live with. The notes blend together so well. The resulting scent is great. With MLH I've never really seen an effect in my lids but yes the self-effect of having that calm and controlled center is great. it's a great aid in getting things done. Edited by StacyK

Isn't that the best Amy? Even if you can't get the kids to behave any better, it's so nice to be able to deal with them more calmly.

I love this scent & phero. First the scent is a foodie I can live with. The notes blend together so well. The resulting scent is great. With MLH I've never really seen an effect in my lids but yes the self-effect of having that calm and controlled center is great. it's a great aid in getting things done.

Exactly!!!! :)

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure why I waited 2 years to get a FBI of this baby, but once I saw it over at Artfire I knew I had to have a bottle. I own about 8 samples of this blend and I'm so happy to now own a FBI of this blend. I've got a busy day today and I know this will keep me in check

It's great, isn't it? I got my first FB way back when. Had to get a backup off AF. I get compliments and cooperation when I wear this. Love the label too.

This is really a nice little foody scent that melds on your skin into a deeper cocoa scent. Sensual and homey all at the same time.

Last week was pretty crazy and as I'm sitting here sorting through paperwork I'm reflecting on my recent experience with Kitten Nip.

I wore this scent all day running errands and out to lunch with friends. Got so many.. ooh what's that scent? Who's wearing that nice perfume? Oh that smells so good. Where did you find that?

Took my daughter to the doctor for her check up and the women in the front office were so friendly and attentive. This is a busy office and the later afternoon appointments are fast and business-like. The front office gals are usually pretty burnt out by 4:30. I needed extra paperwork done for summer camps and copies made. This can sometimes be greeted with a sigh and very little enthusiasm but the MLH (phero) and the beautiful scent really seemed to perk everyone up and put a smile on their faces, as well as mine.

I have a trial vial of this -- when I smelled it from the bottle I totally didn't get 'foody' I thought perfumey floral :huh: will have to try again.

It's great, isn't it? I got my first FB way back when. Had to get a backup off AF. I get compliments and cooperation when I wear this. Love the label too.

The label is gorgeous, very sweet :love:

^^^ I think that's why I fell in love, on my skin, the notes meld and it's a Delish perfume. To my nose I get the soft perfumy scent with just a tiny bit of foodyness. I like some foody scents but this on me is the best of both worlds. Foody and not foody at the same time.

I love the Boho Cats labels. These were the items that caught my eye when I first found LP. :heart:

Edited by StacyK

Honestly, scent wise, as far as I know there is no other scent like Kitten Nip.

That said I believe Demimondaine may still be available on Art Fire. It's an elegant scent with a foody twist of cocoa that may fill that roll. But, it does not have the same notes ect, except for the cocoa.

How about Unbridled? Similar but it bit more smoky?

Kitten Nip:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, vitalizing. Evokes sense memories of nurturing and family.

CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

BANANA ~ Fertility, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

CARAMEL ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, wishes granted.

Unbridled:

BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

CARAMEL, BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

Edited by hearts

How about Unbridled? Similar but it bit more smoky?

Kitten Nip:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, vitalizing. Evokes sense memories of nurturing and family.

CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

BANANA ~ Fertility, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

CARAMEL ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, wishes granted.

Unbridled:

BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

CARAMEL, BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

Unbridled, good one. The really sexy version. ;)

ComingUpRoses: I have Demimondaine. I like Unbridled better scentwise, but Unbridled has LFN in it. Have not tried Kitten Nip/MLH. I have only tried MLH in Totem: Kangaroo. I prefer MLH over LFN. They are quite different, altho I like LFM in La Sylphide.

Maybe you could try Demimondaine over some UNMLH? I don't see it on Artfire tho.

Demimondaine is there, you have to go in a few pages to find it.

Edited by StacyK