Hello! I'm new :)

Andsoitgoes

Hiya everyone, I'm new here and didn't know where to put an intro post. I found my way here after purchasing some 'mones from Androtics and doing a google search for more phero forums because their selection for women is so limited. So here I am, and this place is HEAVENLY. I couldn't believe the selection. You mean to tell me I have my choice of pheros AND they're reasonably priced AND they smell delicious??

I have OCCO SLF and LP Red Lace on the way, but after reading the reviews, there are so so many more that I'm having to actively find ways to prevent myself from buying right now because I wouldn't be able to afford them all. LAM is in my cart as we speak, and I am seconds away from just going ahead and confirming the order even though the other two have not arrived yet.

It's good to read up on all of your reviews, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi Andsoitgoes !! :thbf54f4bf:

Occo SLF and LP Red Lace are 2 GREAT choices, you're gonna LOVE 'em :)

Hi Andsoitgoes, you'll have a great time here and probably discover scents and notes which you never think you'll like. Enjoy your journey here and do post your reports and findings!

Hello and welcome to the forum. I saw you over there too!

Hey hey! I guess there's a lot of cross-over, huh? :bye:

There are several of us on a few different scent and/or pheromone forums.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! And. I went ahead and ordered LAM.

*cough*

And Cougar.

Go for it! You can never have too many pheros! And they have some good mixes here - a lot of stuff for women as you can see.

Edited by quietguy

Welcome!! I came for the perfumes, and got hooked on the pheros, lol... Don't overlook the samples - they're a great way to try more things, they're BIG, and while there aren't samples of the UN pheros, there's lots of samples of scented pheros. AND samples are available for all the scents, not just the permanent ones - I love that!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Love and Potions ...... :Emoticons0424: