Private Editions - The April Edition! ;)

Oh, yes. There is plenty of Sea Find and Rosie's Wedding Cake. I will add those to the cart when I program the new releases, or they can be gotted via the Gift Cert option until then. :)

There are new releases coming up..already?!? Holy sheepshit. Time flies! B)

Okay, I am just having a mental block with these PE's. For example, I love Tera's tickled Pink. Why can't I just ask for the same ingredients in my PE? I don't even mind if it's called the same thing. or was that the more Pricey PE?

Okay, I am just having a mental block with these PE's. For example, I love Tera's tickled Pink. Why can't I just ask for the same ingredients in my PE? I don't even mind if it's called the same thing. or was that the more Pricey PE?

DO THIS! Ask July Girl I think she made it for her friend and it was the regular PE not the $300 one. DO IT! I WANT ONE!

I'm not sure I saved the recipe for Tickled Pink, I'll have to search through many volumes to find it. We have brewed over a hundred variations of girly pink scents as PEs. I think many people order them just to have a custom label because the ingredients requested change very little.

Ummm, yup! Last few days of the month, May releases will be up.

*Pants*...I'm so hopeless! I'm gonna be like a little begging Daschund for the rest of the week now, in anticipation! Not that I look like one :girlWink-2: I'm just a little crazy today.

I had all my stuff in the cart yesterday and I am SO glad I checked this thread. I shall wait to order until new releases. Mara, I can't find where you posted how to order the Rosies' wedding cake. I think you mentioned you fixed it so we can add it to cart? Or was it still supposed to be ordered via gift cert or something?

We still have plenty of Sea Find - no worries there. And if anyone reserved a bottle of anything, yeah, just wait and include it in with your next order. Fewer but more complete orders are better for us.

For anything not yet in the cart, you can use the Gift Cert option to purchase. Yes, Rosies's Wedding Cake was one of those I mentioned in that regard. Those are 5ml bottles for $15.00.

• 4 months later...

Do you think you will re-brew, Lady Victoria's Sparkle Plenty .... This sounds so me....thanks :bday1029:

Not to speak for Mara, but I think it's safe to say that once a PE is gone, it's gone. Occasionally she does rebrew. But Mrschrissyrez is right; Unreasonable Pumpkin is in the same vein and is delicious! Check it out!