Please be gentle...

Pheroman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS In Italy they say a redhead brings 7 years of good luck.

A man with a hot redhead has as many lucky years as she is willing to stick around!

And yes, I have a very high opinion of myself, thank you!! LOL

7 years good luck for every time you bonk bang defile make love uhmm orgasm a red head.

PS I dig all those avatars, from someone who thinks Hayworth, Bardot etc is what "hot" is all about.

And I do dream of Jeanie, and Yvonne Craig climbing through my window. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Still havent read some journals, but me thinks there may be some "interesting" reading there.

Edited by Pheroman

7 years good luck for every time you bonk bang defile make love uhmm orgasm a red head.

Wow. If you are talking orgasm count, my man is going to have about a million years of good luck.....3 just due to last night.....LOL

Welcome from one of the guys. I also run with a lot of pheromones although I am just getting started with the pheromones here. Do you have any other pheromones?

Welcome!! The only thing wicked here is our wits, right ladies?

swear, I read this as "The only thing wicked here is our tits, right ladies?" So...no.

My tits are way more wicked than my wit.

LOLOLOLOL

Mine are!!! :Emoticons0424:

Welcome PM! We don't bite, although on occasion when the ride tide flows.. my vagina has been known to have fangs.

You just got Lady Victoria'd. Fasten your seatbelt, this is just the beginning.

OKAY, BACK TO TITS.

I maintain that we ALL have great tits AND great wits around here...men and women alike.

They also say redheads have a higher threshold for pain!!

I'm not sure about this from what I experienced with the new nipple clamps HG used the other night. Geez...

Well those are the ones I am used to but these new ones, well I dunno what they were like...I was blindfolded for God's sakes.

Wow. If you are talking orgasm count, my man is going to have about a million years of good luck.....3 just due to last night.....LOL

Really??? They poor guy just got here ...

And yes the conversations do get interesting around here. Sometimes I wish my chair had a seat belt in it so I would not fall out of it laughing.

Welcome from one of the guys. I also run with a lot of pheromones although I am just getting started with the pheromones here. Do you have any other pheromones?

Thnx. You mean as in other brands? Yes quite a few, most of the well known ones.

Just didnt want to mention 3rd party products.

You mean there are OTHER kinds?

Alligator clips.come in many varieties and species.

They also say redheads have a higher threshold for pain!!

I'm not sure about this from what I experienced with the new nipple clamps HG used the other night. Geez...

there's different pressures, you can gradually work your way up. Tit torture is one thing but losing circulation in your nipple can cause serious damage, long durations aren't recommended.

I was to carry mine at all times, SP would call (when I was at work 20.gif) and instruct me to put them on, and gradually increase the pressure, till he called to tell me I was allowed to remove them. The pain would eventually be overshadowed by the secrecy and that became my turn on.

Secrecy...transgression...those are very powerful aphrodisiacs indeed.

You need to stay out of my head...there are enough people in there already :P

Forum's been *frisky* lately!

:choochookris7fo:

Yes. Yes it has. Spring is here.

One of my clients asked said to me " Well Fuck Me Running Backwards!"

I said " That will be $2000 extra "

Then there was a long pause and he said. " You're trying to visualize that aren't you? "

I said, " Yes, I picture a football field for some reason at night and a bowl of popcorn"

Spring is here.

One of my clients asked said to me " Well Fuck Me Running Backwards!"

I said " That will be $2000 extra "

Money well spent I am sure, LV.

• 2 weeks later...