Mixing a scent into an unscented Beta: how to?

I just received my first ever Beta, La Femme Mystère. I have always previously used scented phero oils because I am no good with alcohol being that it irritates my skin, but thought this could be used on clothes.

I wanted to experiment as I am not used to using a phero that is unscented and sense that if it were scented I could judge better what I am spraying and when and where it is dispersing, if that makes sense.

I don't want to clobber the whole bottle, in case of an accident but thought of pipetting some of the pheros off into another bottle and adding a scent to the pheros so I can judge my usage a bit better. I can see now why people get personal blends concocted!

The Question is: what kind of scent can I mix in? Should I use an LP DPG Oil or should I use an alcohol based scent?

Any advice would be great.

I don't want to wreck my great pheros but am a little eager to scent some of the mix.

Thank you!

Edited by Indigo

LFM is very easy to cover in oil, so i imagine you could use any strength of scent, and I think you can mix an oil with the alcohol. That's how I made my own beta UN. I read an older thread recently where someone mixed their own scented spray, but I can't even begin to imagine which one it was...maybe PP?

ETA: Okay, I randomly found a post that might be helpful. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=568&view=findpost&p=137003 They added 2mL of fragrance to a half bottle of phero to make a lightly scented mix.

Edited by BlueBear

Thanks darling that is divinely helpful!

An LP scent will mix perfectly into the oil.....I have scented several of my betas, and it works great......