Putting EOW - Copulins on your wrist accidently

So, I grabbed the wrong perfume oil &I put EOW on my wrist. I remember reading somewhere that if you place it on your neck, hair, etc that people can consider to be unclean. What happens if you place it onypur wrist? Will it have the same effect as being considered unclean? I'm not at home and can't wipe it off. Plus, I can smell it. Oops!

First of all, don't freak yourself out! I have put it on my wrists for years....and on my neck.....it may not be the best place to put it, but I have. You will be ok!

Idk, I always put it on my wrists. You don't want it in your hair because it doesn't meld with your skin & morph into an imperceptible scent, as you hair is simply dead protein. You don't want to put it on your clothes either, for that matter. It's really more a matter of how much apply other than that. In 15-20 minutes (drydown) it should be all good & if all else fails; soap & water ;)

Where do you put straight EOw then?

Personally, I put my straight EoW (sparingly) on wrists/forearms, backs of hands, cleavage & belly. Sometimes the backs of my knees if it's warm. But these are like dots of oil.

I don't think there is an issue with seeming unclean if it's on the wrists...I think that for areas near the head/face ie ears, hair back of the neck etc. I always wear cops blends on the wrists no problem. I like cops best in cleavage for sure.

Yikes! I roll them like a regular LP, over my torso then spread with my wrists. Oh well, I'm much older than you, Beccah!

Lol! Generally I use dots & spread them around, but on rare occasions I do swipes. It's just easier for beginners to cover smaller amounts ;)

Lol! Generally I use dots & spread them around, but on rare occasions I do swipes. It's just easier for beginners to cover smaller amounts ;)

I have to be really patient to wait out the dry down period. It usually takes me more than 20 mins for dry down. I wonder how you ladies deal with the stench in the bathroom and house. It lingers. I keep my bathroom window opened and fan like a maniac with my bath towel to "push" the stench out.

I have to be really patient to wait out the dry down period. It usually takes me more than 20 mins for dry down. I wonder how you ladies deal with the stench in the bathroom and house. It lingers. I keep my bathroom window opened and fan like a maniac with my bath towel to "push" the stench out.

I have my own (small) walk in closet. I keep my perfume cabinet in there & I apply my LPs in it.

I don't think there is an issue with seeming unclean if it's on the wrists...I think that for areas near the head/face ie ears, hair back of the neck etc. I always wear cops blends on the wrists no problem. I like cops best in cleavage for sure.

Okay...good to know.

Good point. Yeah...I have to get use to applying it sparingly. Thx!