I need help, what should I get?

I am fairly new at this stuff and I need some advice on what I should get next. Right now I have the following:

Darling Catalina with EoW mixed with Le Femme Mystere - full bottle

Love Potion - original full bottle

Pot of gold - sample

Mermaild of Atlantis 2012 - sample

Nookie Cookie - sample

Breakfast in bed - sample

I am currently dating (not sticking to any one man in particular) and I am trying to find a lasting relationship. Right now, I have about 5 men that are pretty much knocking at my door (2 are trying to knock the door down lol). What do you suggest that I purchase next to help land a relationship & enhance my sex life (if and when it comes about)?

I like these to attract relationship minded men:

Heart & Soul (I gave my LP Red amped with this to Sugar & she was in a new relationship within a month, that also resulted in a marriage)

Perfect Match (especially nice because it gives that spark of a new relationship to existing long term relationships)

I like anything with SS4W. Garland and Lace is also nice!

What's SS4W? Sorry, it's taking me some time to get use to the abbreviations.

I like these to attract relationship minded men:

Heart & Soul (I gave my LP Red amped with this to Sugar & she was in a new relationship within a month, that also resulted in a marriage)

Perfect Match (especially nice because it gives that spark of a new relationship to existing long term relationships)

Oh! I'll have to try them both out. I am about to place an order. I hope this helps.

What's SS4W? Sorry, it's taking me some time to get use to the abbreviations.

Super Sexy 4 Women, love:

SUPER SEXY

Female magic! The strongest, most rediculously horny over-sexed phero blend ever concocted. We commissioned a blend that would give people whiplash when you walked past, and leave them drooling with lustful yearnings in your wake. You should have a lot of fun wearing this blend!

Ingredients: Estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate (DHEA), tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone, androstanone.

Treasured Hearts is a good multi-use blend.....makes women be nice and enhances the "nesting" vibe in men....love it......