Hello all,

I just start wearing the Darling Catalina w/EoW mixed with Le Femme Mystere about a month ago or so. I've been dating and I've been getting very positive results, but I do have a question. Can this mix cause these men to get turned on by just simply talking on the phone with me? They both said at different times that everytime I talk to them whether it's about our day etc, they get turned on. So my question is...can this mix have that much of an effect on these men over the phone??? I've never gotten this response before I started wearing the perfumes here. Just curious on what you all think.

Some people do believe that can happen. I'm more apt to ascribe it to a postiive association (phero exposure) being reinforced in later contact (phone conversation). If your personality delivers on the promise you have shown in initial contact (with the cues provided by pheromone usage) then anything you do after will benefit from that effect.

Some people do believe that can happen. I'm more apt to ascribe it to a postiive association (phero exposure) being reinforced in later contact (phone conversation). If your personality delivers on the promise you have shown in initial contact (with the cues provided by pheromone usage) then anything you do after will benefit from that effect.

Thanks! Makes sense. The weird thing is, one of them I met & I the other I haven't met. Interesting .....

Ah well...in the case of the guy you haven't met IRL then it could be the phero mix is affecting you enough to assist create a persona which he then finds arousing...provided he's just not feeding you a line.

Ah well...in the case of the guy you haven't met IRL then it could be the phero mix is affecting you enough to assist create a persona which he then finds arousing...provided he's just not feeding you a line.

Ah hah...gotcha. Thanks!!