Amount to apply from a sampler?

So I ordered ten billion samples and I have found a (large) handful I want to wear (as I immediately return to the store to order *all the bottlez*).

What's an accurate and good "dose equivalent" of a sampler tube of ... say, Cuddle Bunny phero perfume? I'll be ordering the oil soon, but since I want to wear it sooner than it will arrive (can it be beamed to my house, plz?) how much from a sample tube would be a good "roll" or even "spray" equivalent from a regular size order?

For reference, between 2-3 sprays is my normal sweet spot for *most* pheros. More on the 2 side than the three side.

How much [Cuddle Bunny or Phero Perfume X Sample Tube] = [X sprays/rolls of Cuddle Bunny or Phero Perfume X Full Size] ??

The whole sample vial? Should I pour it all on zee body? :) For some of these perfumes (ALL the honeys!) I would *bathe* in the oil if I could!

Thank you!!

A sample usually lasts me a long time too.. and I don't skimp on application. For pheros, I apply to my torso, cleavage, inside of elbows, back of neck (I have short hair). For perfume only, all those places plus my wrists, my collarbone and under my ears.

Of course, a sample may last so long for me because I have so much perfume, I don't wear the same thing all the time! Variety is the spice of life! :001_302:

Also depends on the scent! Cuddle Bunny is kinda strong on me. I remember my sample lasting forever...but something softer like Goddess of Blue Moon...well she's going fast!!!

I'd go by the smell.

:yeahthat: I probably got a good 8 to 10 wearings of Cuddle Bunny form my vial. The scent blooms on me. And even with that small amount, I still noticed phero effects.

Yeah,it depends so much on the scent,and/or the phero,and how you react to it,for that matter...the only way IMO is to experiment...but then hey that is the fun part! :D

Good, I'm glad to hear people get that many. That's what I thought, but after the 1/3rd vial comment I was thinking maybe I was off. I rarely use the trial vials for myself so I've lost touch with how much in that context. I'm used to rolling my bottles all over my torso, back of neck and inside elbows.

How much do people apply of a roller ball?

I don't really think of it in terms of the actual amount, but a stripe along each arm (shoulder to wrist), a stripe from throat to navel and then draw a circle around it (the Mara Manuever), a stripe on each side of my neck, and a "scribble" on the back of my neck.

Wow, thank you guys SOO much! I have had the most amazing day with my trial vial of Extracuricular Activities. 3 Marriage Proposals from *complete* strangers. The application tips and amounts are spot on and perfect. I used about 1/6th of the sample vial.

Longer report to come! :) thank you for all of your advice!!

Wow, thank you guys SOO much! I have had the most amazing day with my trial vial of Extracuricular Activities. 3 Marriage Proposals from *complete* strangers. The application tips and amounts are spot on and perfect. I used about 1/6th of the sample vial.

Longer report to come! :) thank you for all of your advice!!

I'll have what she's having ;)

Sounds like a real winner for you! I love success stories :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with projecting the scents from the sample vials I've bought! I usually apply the oil in all the places mentioned, but they all seem to fade rather quickly on me, or else someone has to get veeeeerry close (close hug) to notice it. I admit that I'm trying to make the samples last -- should I just lather it on? I've used up to 1/4 of my sample vial of Red Lace (in the same work shift, but not all at one application) and lost the scent by the end of the day. Or would something like a spray work better for someone like me?

I'm having trouble with projecting the scents from the sample vials I've bought! I usually apply the oil in all the places mentioned, but they all seem to fade rather quickly on me, or else someone has to get veeeeerry close (close hug) to notice it. I admit that I'm trying to make the samples last -- should I just lather it on? I've used up to 1/4 of my sample vial of Red Lace (in the same work shift, but not all at one application) and lost the scent by the end of the day. Or would something like a spray work better for someone like me?

These scents lay closer to your body, I don't really really get complemented on my scent very often (even from my husband) but I do notice that people want to get closer to me when I'm wearing them. On the other hand your skin may just eat scents & a spray or layer of silicone may be your best bet to keep the scent around longer.

I think you need to slather more...also...many people who aren't into perfumes as much as we are just don't think it is important to mention how you smell even though they very well may smell it, I have noticed. As long as I can smell it I am good. Also I don't mind losing the scent by the end of the day because it is usually time for a different scent by then! :)

Also, maybe your nose is used to the scent, and you're not smelling it anymore. I've had instances when I thought my scent had faded away but people have continued to compliment me on it.

Yeah that's true too I forgot about that. My Mom always thinks her LP has vanished and I can always still smell it.

Okay, thanks for the tips! I work in a restaurant and I realized that there is quite a lot of airflow which, funny enough, seems to dilute my scent instead of spreading it! I got a couple reactions last night from Cuddle Bunny since I have to lean in quite close to people to put food on their plates. It's a fine line to walk from wanting to be smellable without being unpleasantly overpowering in my workplace. One of my coworkers said, "you smell like ginseng!" with a bit of a weird look on his face (for LP Red!) but it seemed to not be a bad thing... I guess? My work uniform is a long sleeved dress shirt with all the buttons done up, a tie and an apron so there's not much opportunity to flash some skin....

I will be more indulgent with my samples in the next few days and see what happens.

So, silicone helps "lock in" the scent?

Careful though! The heat from the long sleeved shirt and apron and whatnot will really diffuse those oils if you start to get really warm! Clothes are definitely not an issue for Mara's scents and pheros. I've had Cuddle Bunny reach out and knock folks around from underneath shirt-sweater-down coat combo. :lol: Keep testing and you'll find your sweet spot!

Project 4, as BB said, your scents should be able to diffuse through your uniform. Ii love to wear my scents on my clothes and hair but i make sure that they are not cops loaded.