Stalk Talk!

luna65

So I read through the Nov 2011 release thread and the NRs went up on night of Halloween last year. Just saying.... that totally works for me. Not saying that is going to happen, but YAY if it does.

And for those that would like some more time, I say take your time. I'm sure there will be plenty of love and excitement to go around when the time is right for you. :-)

I don't know about the labels, but the scents will not be available to order until it's November, okay? We've talked about this before, my fellow addicts. :P

Ok..." the stalkings" has caused QG to lose his his damn mind...he's all quoting people from April. Its November...GABY IS STILL MISSING DAMMIT!!

Yeah apparently so.

I'm praying for all the East Coasters and for the safety of QGs mind.

I blame either the barometric pressure change brought on by the hurricane as it passed by or Mel taking me up on my offer in the Best Bras thread .... :lol:

... and someone go track down Gabby for goodness sake ... might look bad if I showed up at her door. :P

Edited by quietguy

:lol:

I guess if they did we wouldn't need things like reality TV.

Scribing my fingers to the bone for y'all, I just want you to know this is how much I love you. Because there's almost twice the scents for the month as any other, Pheromas is always a killer, heh.

I need sex lol but nr's would fill the gap!!

After the family stress of the last couple weeks accompanied by no sex, I need a "new release" myself ... :rolleyes:

speaking of fever and sex., I have orgasm dreams. Last night I had an orgasm in my sleep while eating wedding cake. The cake had buttercream frosting and strawberries... Shit that would make me cum in real life actually.

I wonder what would happen if I opened a bakery and did home deliveries ....

I agree, WTF happened there QG? Trying to get caught up?

Mind clouded by DSB. :mellow:

Oh dear, my mind is... warped.

That is pretty much a prerequisite for this board. You probably would not fit in well otherwise. :lol:

No sex? Wtf?

My thoughts exactly ... I have gone up 20 lbs in my incline bench and am beating the shit out of that punching bag.

My computer screen is now wearing coffee!!

I always love a good wet computer contest. :P

Edited by quietguy

My thoughts exactly ... I have gone up 20 lbs in my incline bench and am beating the shit out of that punching bag.

That reminds me of that old movie "Far and Away" when Tom Cruise's character is so horned out over Nicole Kidman that he kicks everyone's butt in the boxing ring. Very wound up...

Ok, newbie question 7,891: Luna said they're more perfumes this month. I thought it was 10 for women, and 10 for men. Where in the heck did I get that idea from??

It might have been that way previously, but not this year. Either way there IS more because normally there's only 10-12 new fragrances for a month in total. 20 would be twice that, but it's not that many.

i predict 17 pheromas, 2 for unisex 3 for men and the rest for the SHES

OH SO CLOSE! But there's way more equality than your predictive ratio. :P

This is the most excited I've been for Pheromas because I actually have someone to test them on this time *snicker* not like I'll actually tell him my perfume is spiked. :666: I hope there's another Lumina one, I always seem to have a good time wearing that stuff.

It might have been that way previously, but not this year. Either way there IS more because normally there's only 10-12 new fragrances for a month in total. 20 would be twice that, but it's not that many.

OH SO CLOSE! But there's way more equality than your predictive ratio. :P

18 total!!!!! 4 for Unisex and 2 for Men?????!!!

OMG i CANNOT WAIT!

12 WOMANLY PHEROS WITH SCENTS OF ROSES, VANILLA, CAKE, CHOCOLATE AND GLITTER SPARKLES !

:lol:

Sorry I missed this all earlier, I swear you ain't right!

(Forget underwear, I want the silver pants which were so tight it's obvious he wore them without underwear! :666:)