Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think NJ convinced Mara to go with a Playboy theme. I bet you will like Miss March. She likes to read and loves puppies. Oh, and she wants to be a movie star.

OMG I LOVE PUPPIES!

Then you can be Miss March.

Unicorns, definitely unicorns.

That is Miss February.

Love the most requested return and Playboy/calendar ideas. I could also picture holiday scents from around the world or a zodiac theme for the upcoming months, or possibly a new sugared line. I'm sure whatever it ends up being will deplete my Christmas cash.

On a side note, was there an Autumn LP variant released this year? Is there usually, or does it normally end up being a rotation of different seasons each year? Not complaining; I want everything but need nothing. ;)

Can we have real life forum members on label month? I would die if i was a label!

You could always get a PE made with a picture of you on the label, since you can use any image you like (within legal reason).

Yeah, this train is gonna go RIGHT off the tracks pretty soon! Grabs bowl of popcorn and a glass of water.

Hah,am right there...geez what have I been missing here,and ummm anyone notice Mcreepers new sig line,M for Madness :rofl222:

Yeah, this train is gonna go RIGHT off the tracks pretty soon! Grabs bowl of popcorn and a glass of water.

So let QG give it a good push here ...

That little horn can come in handy you know. I need somewhere to hang my bras when I take them off. ... Maybe a pink glittery one with diamond eyes.

Yeah, well, this past weekend was a wash for a various reasons beyond my control and before that it was that time of the month, so right now it is somewhere between pink and purple and not only can you hang several bras on it but you probably drive 3 inch nails in the wall with it ...

OMG REALLY??? I HAVE A GREAT WHOREY ONE FOR LADY VS VANILLA WHORE ATHON

Hurry up and make it, I wanna be a whore too

Something is in the air, first Mel is joking about spreadin' the lovin' to pay for the upcoming releases in the next several months, and now LV and MRC are jumping on board. Where were all these wild women when I was single .... :lol: ?

Well, actually, I am not sure if Mel was even born yet, and I would have been thrown in jail for a long time for either LV or MRC :blink: ... so yes, I guess that officially makes me a dirty old man. Glad the pheros make me look younger ... haha. :lol:

I heard its going to be everyday for Janurary and Feburary too, and if you buy the whole set, you get a free unicorn

And there you have it, ladies and gentleman, the Stalk Talk Express has now officially derailed. News at 11:00.

I heard its going to be everyday for Janurary and Feburary too, and if you buy the whole set, you get a free unicorn :lol:

I want a unicorn! :D

Yeah, well, this past weekend was a wash for a various reasons beyond my control and before that it was that time of the month, so right now it is somewhere between pink and purple and not only can you hang several bras on it but you probably drive 3 inch nails in the wall with it ...

But maybe not *that* "unicorn"! :lol:

Mdc, in case you missed it, the unicorns teach Esperanto.

Whoops! I made a mistake...if you buy the whole set, you get a free unicorn that teaches Esperanto. It's true cause Luna and Tyvey told me :666:

Something is in the air, first Mel is joking about spreadin' the lovin' to pay for the upcoming releases in the next several months, and now LV and MRC are jumping on board. Where were all these wild women when I was single .... :lol: ?

And there you have it, ladies and gentleman, the Stalk Talk Express has now officially derailed. News at 11:00.

Hey, a woman's gotta do whatever it takes to get more LP's!!

And yeah, I'm pretty good at driving trains, huh?

But maybe not *that* "unicorn"!

I don't blame you. That one spits if you work him too hard. :gasp:

And yeah, I'm pretty good at driving trains, huh?

Haha - yeah - it might be a while before they clear this one up.

QG, is that you in your new avi?

Honey - I know I was gone for a while but really ...

No - it is Telly Savalas. But that is my look if I shave my head.

god, this thread is moving so fast, what is this about desperado?

Stalking unicorns who speak Esperanto I think ...

Qg...lv and i are the same age bar a few days..

OMGosh - I am hanging out with a group of young'uns!

I want me a Telly Savalas” kind of guy. I am attracted to the 5”9, Italian, powerful and drop dead gorgeous type of man…. If anyone finds one of those lying around, please do send him my way….

Telly was Greek but I will keep my eyes open for ya ... might cost you a couple LPs though haha.

Unicorns, definitely unicorns. :ph34r:

Now you tease us....

Can we have real life forum members on label month? I would die if i was a label!

That would be cute but probably impossible. Copyright issues?

Hurry up and make it, I wanna be a whore too ;)

LOL

That would be cute but probably impossible. Copyright issues?

Well, not if forum members agreed to be on a label. As I noted a while back there is a label with a former member on it. Personally, I have no desire to do that, but I think it's a cute idea for PEs.

I don't ever wantto be on a label because apparently I have "teh angry eyez" and no wants to wear perfume that has someone glaring at them on the label.

On a side note, aren't unicorns just horses with bayonets? (That was what I took away from the US election. 47% of it anyways. B) )

I don't blame you. That one spits if you work him too hard. :gasp:

Hmm... My guess is you wouldn't have to work him *that* hard. :lol:

...and now I'm stuck at work thinking about Telly Savalas with a big, raging... Unicorn horn.

He was quite the hottie.

Hee... Katz.

And yes he was! :)

Are we stalking January scents? Or do we get the free Unicorn with the December set?

...and now I'm stuck at work thinking about Telly Savalas with a big, raging... Unicorn horn.

He was quite the hottie.

Hee... Katz.

And yes he was!

Who loves ya, baby?

And I have a couple lollipops for you two lovely ladies ...