Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOREPLAY. I don't know about y'all, but I am enjoying the antici................

......pation!

:666:

Fragrance foreplay. LOL. Love it!!!!

Speaking of the Lisztmania...it seems like I vaguely remember my piano teacher saying something about Beethoven being the man back in his day...maybe it was the semi-crazed look he had in his pictures. Some women like a little crazy!

220px-Beethoven.jpg

OMG SUPERHEROESSSSSSSSSSSS THEMEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH SUPERMAN BATMAN THE LANTERN DUDE, NJ AS PIRATE BOOTY AND EL WIZ AS HIMSELF SNOOP WIZ !!!!!!!!!!! :money1668::say16::say93::superman::wizards-hat::superhero:

Ohh... I like this idea!

Batman... a dark, resinous scent... slightly dangerous

Green Lantern... but, which one? that would definitely affect the nature of the scent...

Are we sticking to just one comic book universe: Marvel? DC?

:( but the licensing rights would be over-the-top. Sigh

The pic for Pirate Booty could be interesting :)

Fragrance foreplay. LOL. Love it!!!!

Speaking of the Lisztmania...it seems like I vaguely remember my piano teacher saying something about Beethoven being the man back in his day...maybe it was the semi-crazed look he had in his pictures. Some women like a little crazy!

220px-Beethoven.jpg

I've read that some of his patrons would lend him their wives for the night. Heh. For Ludwig or Franz...? I'd have been a slobbering, ravening, SuperGroupie. WOOF!!! And then, of course, there's Schubert's Fantasia in F minor. That's such a wonderful piece, and you have to play all over each other's hands! Have you played that one, BlueBear? My last piano teacher, who was a good friend, told me that Schubert reputedly wrote duets that way so he could flirt with his students!!! Heh. Bang me on the piano, bay-beeeeee!!! :Emoticons0424: Edited by ElizabethOSP

Get posting, woman!

YES MA'AM!!!

Dear God please let it be a Care Bare Valentines Day!

Omg I would die!

Care Bears...yeah! NAUGHTY Care Bears...? WOO-HOOOOO!!!! I could really run with that one. Oh Gods, now I'm having visions of those cute fuzzy things in x-rated positions with each other. Must be the snow. It's pouring. Cabin fever... :666:

YES MA'AM!!!

Care Bears...yeah! NAUGHTY Care Bears...? WOO-HOOOOO!!!! I could really run with that one. Oh Gods, now I'm having visions of those cute fuzzy things in x-rated positions with each other. Must be the snow. It's pouring. Cabin fever... :666:

:lol:

smbears.jpg

I've read that some of his patrons would lend him their wives for the night. Heh. For Ludwig or Franz...? I'd have been a slobbering, ravening, SuperGroupie. WOOF!!! And then, of course, there's Schubert's Fantasia in F minor. That's such a wonderful piece, and you have to play all over each other's hands! Have you played that one, BlueBear? My last piano teacher, who was a good friend, told me that Schubert reputedly wrote duets that way so he could flirt with his students!!! Heh. Bang me on the piano, bay-beeeeee!!! :Emoticons0424:

I have not! I don't think I ever played anything by Schubert. (My teacher passed away after I was just starting to get to the good stuff. Maybe I should start lessons again...!!!!!) But that is crafty! Schubert was a player!!!!

ETA: hahahaha! pun totally not intended!!!

Edited by BlueBear

I have not! I don't think I ever played anything by Schubert. (My teacher passed away after I was just starting to get to the good stuff. Maybe I should start lessons again...!!!!!) But that is crafty! Schubert was a player!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! NICE one!!! :w00t:

P.S. YES you should take lessons again! That is, if you *want* to. Heh. I've had a lot of adult students. I'm studying more guitar stuff at a...*ahem*...later age. :12_small7: It means more to me now, and is attached to very little angst, if you know what I mean. Flows better. Just all-'round FUN. B)

P.S. YES you should take lessons again! That is, if you *want* to. Heh. I've had a lot of adult students. I'm studying more guitar stuff at a...*ahem*...later age. :12_small7: It means more to me now, and is attached to very little angst, if you know what I mean. Flows better. Just all-'round FUN. B)

I think I might. Guitar lessons are also on my agenda.

Curious as to how you found that picture, QG!!!!!

Things. I want all these things. Meow.

Two things:

My Birthday is in February....so I get to give myself presents :OUDFDC~110::bday639:

Payday is Jan 15th.... :money-2:

OOOOH! Happy almost-Birthday!!! And Raq, you inspired me. I LOVE the avis you did for you and Tyvey, so I stole emulated stole! the cartoon blurb thang! Thanks! :):heart: (Now if I could just get it bigger....) (Oh, I shouldn't have said that) *giggle* Edited by ElizabethOSP

*walks in listening to foosteps echo*

Yoo-hooooooo! Anyone here...?

*dives quickly behind potted palm*

Hmmm. Verrrrry interesting......

:ph34r:

(bumps into RAQ, also hidden behind potted palm and covered with one of Xev's silk veils for extra camouflage)

"SSHH! Word is that PM is making something to do with calendar guys/girls or something...here, cover up with this veil so she doesn't see us"

Now we are getting somewhere!

Maybe a Men's month afterall with the scents based on the personalities/interests of the different guys of LPMP.

Are there enough "guys of LP though? I can only think of about 4. ooh! oooh! but maybe it's a line of scents for the women of LP to wear FOR their guy/valentine to sort of get the reaction they desire: a different phero blend per guy: Quiet Guy's 'Stealth' (for women) enhanced with Gotcha, when you want to subtly get your crush/valentine's attention or something like that? Ack I'm not explaining myself very well. Do y'all follow me?

or maybe Mara is making all unisex phero blends that both can wear at the same time?

Edited by Raq On

(bumps into RAQ, also hidden behind potted palm and covered with one of Xev's silk veils for extra camouflage)

"SSHH! Word is that PM is making something to do with calendar guys/girls or something...here, cover up with this veil so she doesn't see us"

*accidentally steps on Raq's foot and almost knocks potted palm over*

Whew! Getting crowded back here -- we need a second potted plant!

SHHHH! Did I just hear Mara or Luna giggle?

Edited by Just Ducky

Curious as to how you found that picture, QG!!!!!

I just did a quick search. There were several pictures of polar and brown bears having sex. There were also pictures of large guys hugging each other.

I don't know, but will someone tell QG to stay quiet? He's going on and on about bears having sex.....they're going to hear us

Definitely! I think Mara is wearing her Dom Stilettos and carrying duct tape. I hope it's tie-dye duct tape! Love that stuff.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

*psst! Let's send out for more potted palms and have a Stalker Party!!!*

Are there enough "guys of LP though? I can only think of about 4. ooh! oooh! but maybe it's a line of scents for the women of LP to wear FOR their guy/valentine to sort of get the reaction they desire: a different phero blend per guy: Quiet Guy's 'Stealth' (for women) enhanced with Gotcha, when you want to subtly get your crush/valentine's attention or something like that? Ack I'm not explaining myself very well. Do y'all follow me?

or maybe Mara is making all unisex phero blends that both can wear at the same time?

But is QG really all that subtle? If you answer yes, you obviously haven't seen what he posted on my FB page.

I get it. Cute!!!!

Definitely! I think Mara is wearing her Dom Stilettos and carrying duct tape.

DUCK TAPE??!?! DUCK TAPE?@?@

NOOOOOO!!!!! *waddles away, bites everyone she can reach*

I'm still voting for Chippendale's guys. Or even Village People. As my Dear Old Mother says, I don't care who you f*ck. Those boys are right fine to look at. :w00t:

LOL, love your mother.

Omg what if it's MOVIES FROM THE 80S????????????

PRETTY IN PINK

BREAKFAST CLUB

MERMAIDS

NAKED GUN

BACK TO THE FUTURE

ET