Stalk Talk!

luna65

And that's why January was a Valentine's collection, so that everyone could have V-day perfume for V-day! But yeah, I get why you want to have New for this month, but who knows for later on in the year, we might get lucky, though as always it's Mara's world, she just makes us smell good in it.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or even a new New! The only thing I think of for feb is valentines and birth, but that's personal to me! I have only ever had a vial of New, I apply a dab once in a blue moon!

I'm stumped!

You should get a full set then! To celebrate the most waited for baby!!!

Omg yes! Then post a pic of your full

Bottle set with your new rack!

I predict an Easter theme!! Or a cupcake theme!

Well, even if there was a rebrew, it won't be in February. Granted, I would like a rebrew too, I have a 1/4th of a bottle I stopped using when it sold out before I could get a backup.

I'll just give one hint: it will be a seasonal theme, make of that what you will. ;)

Hmmm...could be St. Patrick's themed, then. What about the Vernal Equinox, though? It's March 20, so that's a possibility since we got our Valentines in time for, um, Valentine's! Heh.

Wait. When are the Oscars? Could we be having a Movie Star theme? Red Carpets!!! :oscar-red-carpet-1:

You should get a full set then! To celebrate the most waited for baby!!!

I predict an Easter theme!! Or a cupcake theme!

My new rack??! Heh heh. Breastfeeding I go up about three cup sizes : p my new 'rack' will be enooooormous!

Hmm yes maybe Easter and baby animals and cuteness.

Charles Dickens was born, Dickens scents?!! Oh, and Darwin was too! I'm still clueless!

I'm still working my way through my Feb goodies, but I want beautiful Spring scents! I hope Le Wiz has a few creations, he does the fresh ones so well. Crisp, beautiful florals... some uplifting green scents I can wear to imagine that I'm there, in the beautiful OR/WA country... and of course, some sweet pink glitter cupcake frosting scents to keep us girly-girls happy!

I'm still working my way through my Feb goodies, but I want beautiful Spring scents! I hope Le Wiz has a few creations, he does the fresh ones so well. Crisp, beautiful florals... some uplifting green scents I can wear to imagine that I'm there, in the beautiful OR/WA country... and of course, some sweet pink glitter cupcake frosting scents to keep us girly-girls happy!

OMG YES CUPCAKES AND OSCARS!

This may have been done before my time, but what about a colorology theme? Perhaps, someday?....

Yes, CUPCAKES! Cupcakes in the shape of Oscars!!!! With yummy vanilla-flavored gold frosting! And fruit-flavored glittery sprinkles with --

-- oh, yeah. We're talkin' perfumes, aren't we.

Darn!

OMG YES CUPCAKES AND OSCARS!

Yes, CUPCAKES! Cupcakes in the shape of Oscars!!!! With yummy vanilla-flavored gold frosting! And fruit-flavored glittery sprinkles with --

-- oh, yeah. We're talkin' perfumes, aren't we.

Darn!

http://www.pets4life.zoomshare.com/

I thought you were talking cupcakes in the shape of fish lol. :lol:

*sigh*. I'm thinking I'm going to forego February. I ordered my PEs for my mom's and my birthday. I really think at the most I'll get the trials. I need to take a breather before I break the bank but good.

I need to take a breather before I break the bank but good.

Between this month's big order and the cost of my attic remodel, I know the feeling! :D

You've been up in that attic sniffing insulation again, haven't you, QG! :P

You've been up in that attic sniffing insulation again, haven't you, QG! :P

Haha - not yet - that part of the job is this weekend ... :mellow:

My new rack??! Heh heh. Breastfeeding I go up about three cup sizes : p my new 'rack' will be enooooormous!

Seriously, I was put on a new medication and now I'm struggling to fit into a DD cup. Of course, if it's baby induced it MUST mean a milkshake theme for Feb ;)

Seriously, I was put on a new medication and now I'm struggling to fit into a DD cup. Of course, if it's baby induced it MUST mean a milkshake theme for Feb ;)

I would LOVE a milkshake theme! :lol:

Now that I've had a chance to fall in love with all of my January scents, I'm ready to see what's up for Feb!

:ph34r:

ETAsk: has that ever been done before? I know there was Dead Man's Float, (so sad I missed that one!)... but old fashioned soda shop scents might be fun! :D

Edited by Eggers

Are you happy with the increase?!

I was a 38h breastfeeding last time. I'm a 38f currently so am anticipating 36h this time! Joy!!

http://www.pets4life.zoomshare.com/

ROFLMFAO!!! I want a cupcake that looks like an Albino Oscar, QG!!! ~of course, I'd be afraid to eat it~ *snort* :goldfish5:

WHOOPSIE! Forgot to stalk.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

My new rack??! Heh heh. Breastfeeding I go up about three cup sizes :P my new 'rack' will be enooooormous!

I am biting my tongue when the sentence includes the words pictures, breasts and rack ...

Just peek-a-boo-ing!

I love it when they do that. :D

I would LOVE a milkshake theme! :lol:

You and me both. Wasn't there a song haha??

Not when I keep having to buy new bras! Actually, they're becoming a bit of an annoyance - I work in a lab, and sometimes I have problems fitting into the lab coats ;)

Then I would just say go ahead and skip them. The bras. Not the lab coats lol.

In my opinion ALL bras are ridiculously expensive!

OMG yes - I did not realize it until I went shopping this Winter. Gifts for Mrs. QG and I took my daughters shopping with gift cards they had received for Christmas.

ROFLMFAO!!! I want a cupcake that looks like an Albino Oscar, QG!!! ~of course, I'd be afraid to eat it~ *snort* :goldfish5:

Haha - living on the coast near lots of fish, that was the first thing that came to mind when the said Oscars. :D

Edited by quietguy

What please?

Well I heard that just as feb was foody heavy, march will be floral heavy. A profusion of widely varied flower treats!

*eyeballs luna with poorly hidden stealth in hopes a face twitch or something provides a hint either way*

Edited by tyvey

Dang, no Februaries yet?

Remember that the January scents debuted about three weeks ago; patience please.

Haha :D

What please?

Well I heard that just as feb was foody heavy, march will be floral heavy. A profusion of widely varied flower treats!

*eyeballs luna with poorly hidden stealth in hopes a face twitch or something provides a hint either way*

:lol:

Settle down, Veruca. :P

I WANT AN OOMPA LOOMPA AND I WANT IT NOW. :)

:ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Remember that the January scents debuted about three weeks ago; patience please. :)

Three lonnnnnnnng weeks ago. Twenty one days. 540 hours. 30,240 minutes. Two billion and one seconds. OK, maybe that last one was a stretch but it seeeeeems that long ago.

Three lonnnnnnnng weeks ago. Twenty one days. 540 hours. 30,240 minutes. Two billion and one seconds. OK, maybe that last one was a stretch but it seeeeeems that long ago.

Heeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Not a stretch, JD. Not at all. In *our* universe, at least. Heh. :heart:

OH! By the bye, does anyone know if Mara & Co. got snow from that last storm???

Edited by ElizabethOSP

OH! By the bye, does anyone know if Mara & Co. got snow from that last storm???

She posted somewhere that they had to have a snow day in the last couple days.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8968&do=findComment&comment=325907

:lol: I've always been partial to Violet, though in the Tim burton one I found depp's wonka exceedingly , hm, not attractive exactly but- compelling shall we say? The combination of the snappy dressing and his elastic facial expressions and weird enunciations. Nope, found him attractive, no way around it. /tj Edited by tyvey