Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stalking for the NR's wanna see the pretty lables. Mad busy the past month and will be for the next few w travel, family, work and poss move everthing happening at once. Barely had a chance to play w my crayons :/ just a few. Might be awhile before I test NR's but looking forward to the pretty pics!

I went the other way --- I created a category in my budget just for LP! lol!

Hehe...I would have - but I would constantly be blowing it :moneyfairy13:

I went the other way --- I created a category in my budget just for LP! lol!

I put a buck a day in a jar that I keep on a bench in my kitchen, so that at the end of the month I can at least get a sampler. Even if I get nothing else, it's such a treat to get 10 new things to try - it's something to look forward to every month. And it always seems to arrive *exactly* when I feel like could really use a pick-me-up. :)

I put a buck a day in a jar that I keep on a bench in my kitchen, so that at the end of the month I can at least get a sampler. Even if I get nothing else, it's such a treat to get 10 new things to try - it's something to look forward to every month. And it always seems to arrive *exactly* when I feel like could really use a pick-me-up. :)

What a good idea, Eggers!

What a good idea, Eggers!

I don't really spend money on anything else, (except LPs and books), and the only credit card I have is a pre-paid one. So if I'm saving for something specific, (LPs, books, car fix-ups, house paint etc...), it's got its own jar on the bench in the kitchen! It's kind of a pain in the ass system, but it works! And it means I don't overspend on credit cards that I have to pay interest on later. If I want LPs, I've gotta plan for them. Granted, in the summer, I "plan" like a fiend! :lol:

The awesome labels with all of the beautiful animals leave me at a total loss as to what these will smell like. I am guessing we are looking at intent potions in tune with our animal totems, which is so cool. I do not know how flexible my budget will be this month due to our sweet Nina' s vet costs and other expenses, but I look forward to reading more about them and I guess we will see. These really do look great. What an awesome idea!

The awesome labels with all of the beautiful animals leave me at a total loss as to what these will smell like. I am guessing we are looking at intent potions in tune with our animal totems, which is so cool. I do not know how flexible my budget will be this month due to our sweet Nina' s vet costs and other expenses, but I look forward to reading more about them and I guess we will see. These really do look great. What an awesome idea!

Like you, I have no idea about scents...but for some reason I'm intrigued by the idea of the seal one.

I wonder what the Totem: Goat is like given it is a kid. I already know what an old goat smells like so I use deoderant and Mara's scents haha! :lol:

Lol! I just get the impression of something sleek and soft...idk, but in my brain it sounds really nice!

Seaweed could actually be interesting. PM has used it before, no? Seals have a lot of magical stories of shape-shifting about them. Sleek and soft? Yes, it will be interesting to see how these are made manifest.

I wonder what the Totem: Goat is like given it is a kid. I already know what an old goat smells like so I use deoderant and Mara's scents haha! :lol:

Hardy-har!

Like you, I have no idea about scents...but for some reason I'm intrigued by the idea of the seal one.

Maras has done some really nice ocean scents, Sea Lily, Soaked, Mermaids, & more... all very different from one another. Hard to call it

Hardy-har!

I do my best haha! :D

Maras has done some really nice ocean scents, Sea Lily, Soaked, Mermaids, & more... all very different from one another. Hard to call it

Sandy Bottom!

It will be spot on if the bunny has cuddle bunny in it!

Totem: Bunny isn't meant to be anything like Cuddle Bunny, actually.

@Cinn: Maybe not, but I am trying hard to get to thaaat old. That is, when I am not doing something that would prevent me from getting there haha! :D

Totem: Bunny isn't meant to be anything like Cuddle Bunny, actually.

Thank God- CB rapes my eyes and nose..

So much talk about bunnies this weekend too.. Lady Suzy ate rabbit wontons last night. What kind of fucking devil does that??

She said she wanted to try it and it was good, but then when she went in for her second bite and started thinking about it she freaked out.. I told her well yeah.. We just celebrated them and Jesus last week, they're sacred and religious.. Jesus loved bunnies you JUDAS!

I hope the BAT is a cupcake scent and that it has something like BB in it to keep us bitches from going BAT SHIT CRAZY ON PEOPLE

I would love that.

Lady Suzy ate rabbit wontons last night. What kind of fucking devil does that??

Rabbit wontons - who the f makes rabbit wontons? Don't answer - if they are in wontons I get the picture lol. Some of the wildest stuff I have had to eat came from that part of the world. Fried goats eyes once. They are considered a delicacy there and since there are only two per goat, they go to the "guests of honor" so you are appreciative and smile as you eat. :)

Edited by quietguy

Fried goats eyes once. They are considered a delicacy there and since there are only two per goat, they go to the "guests of honor" so you are appreciative and smile as you eat. :)

:wacko: :gross:

I would prefer the rabbit wontons given the choice! :blink:

I would prefer the rabbit wontons given the choice! :blink:

I have never had rabbit wontons but I am sure you are right! :D

Lady Suzy ate rabbit wontons last night. What kind of fucking devil does that??

She said she wanted to try it and it was good, but then when she went in for her second bite and started thinking about it she freaked out.. I told her well yeah.. We just celebrated them and Jesus last week, they're sacred and religious.. Jesus loved bunnies you JUDAS!

:rofl222:

LV I believe Snow Leopards are exempt from any judgement connected with rabbit wontons, but don't quote me on that.