Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT SMELLS SO GOOD IN HERE! Jessica is bottling the Halloweenies and the whole house smells like baking pumpkin pies. OMG yum.

:challoween:

Haha - I have always told my son the way to a woman's heart is through a good dessert! :D

IT SMELLS SO GOOD IN HERE! Jessica is bottling the Halloweenies and the whole house smells like baking pumpkin pies. OMG yum.

Oh squeee!!!! :cat690: I can't wait Halloween is my absolute favorite!!!! :purr:

Hints PLEASE.... beg beg...

Edited by StacyK

Since Glamour Puss was part of the Spell Collection, Mara wouldn't be making anything like that until next year, if she decides to do so.

Hints, hmm....some things you would expect, one thing (many of) you will go ga-ga for, and things coming back from the dead (one of them coincidentally given recent discussion).

Since Glamour Puss was part of the Spell Collection, Mara wouldn't be making anything like that until next year, if she decides to do so.

Hints, hmm....some things you would expect, one thing (many of) you will go ga-ga for, and things coming back from the dead (one of them coincidentally given recent discussion).

Could Glamour Puss be a PE ever - made with spell intent? :) Just thinking there may be others like me who feel they have 'special needs' lately - or a lot of 'special needs' in that dept right now. UGH.

OMG....I may be scrolling through the threads tonight. :)

Could Glamour Puss be a PE ever - made with spell intent?

Not exactly like it, no, but you could request Mara make a simpler version of it as a PE. But there's always Cougar, after all, the original glamour potion!

Oooh thank you! Fuel for obsessing!

Expected: pumpkin-y goodness ('cause Mara said it smelled like "baking pumpkin pies," tee hee! And what's a Halloween theme without jack o' lanterns! :) )

I think I'm too new here to be able to guess at the other two. It sounds like one might be a returning favorite though?

My heart is beating fast...I have a feeling about one that's coming back from the dead...I sooooooo hope I'm right!!!! :D

Ahhhh expected: PUMPKIN, something I'll gaga over? : hmmm something PINK? I go gaga over something every month so I'm stumped. Back from the dead: hmmm what could it be?! Sparkle F? Rabid? Cats Eye?

Eek I have no idea. Sorry for my terrible guesses lol!!!

Guest cutie.pie

YUMMY!!! I can't wait!! :D

I think they are kinda creepy, but I love them!

Scary? Horror Films?

I was going to crack a joke about the picture I submitted of me in a speedo but ... :lol:

:swoon: WANTS!WANTS!WANTS! :Emoticons04235:

My descriptions are complete...I had extra fun writing the Halloweenies and I hope everyone enjoys reading them. I love my job!

:witch1095:

Do you have a time frame as to when the NRs will be posted? ....You do have one of the best jobs anyone could have!! :)

Guest cutie.pie

My descriptions are complete...I had extra fun writing the Halloweenies and I hope everyone enjoys reading them. I love my job!

:witch1095:

I can't wait to read them!!!!! And smell them!! :D :D :D

Guest cutie.pie

Wowsa, Luna outdid herself this month!!!!

Incredible job, Luna! I was LOLing at 'the poem', fabulous!

Stay tuned, the 'Weenies are on their way over the next 2 days.

:D :D :D :D yay!!!!

This week? Wow!

Please forgive the dumb newbie question, but will the Halloween scents be available in a sampler? :blush:

I would assume so as usual.