Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very glad to hear the sale is going to take place. I was really hoping that it would be, my birthday in September so going wild on the sale is like a birthday present to myself and from the hubbs :666:

The All phero month must be like a late birthday present to myself then I guess? :Emoticons0424: What? I'm worth it! Well, that's what I tell the hubbs anyway.

we'll see. The licorice wands/pumpkin juice month didn't have any i loved like i have loved some of this years offerings if i remember rightly. I'm still stalking.

:w00t: hush girl :) ...Glistening Buttons,Kanary Kreams :P

Ack. Awesome and terrifying at the same time. I didn't place a July order because I was pinching pennies for Vegas (and now I'm supposed to be pinching them for WDW in December) but there are one or two things I still want if they aren't sold out. I'm afraid to look.

Sale....argh....I have no will power atm, this could be catastrophical.

Cool new pic Lady V :)

I have zero will power when it comes to sales.

Thank you - it's my deranged Minnie Mouse look.

That day I was going to kill my sister and BF because I was ready to go go go - and they were snoozing.

Thank you - it's my deranged Minnie Mouse look.

That day I was going to kill my sister and BF because I was ready to go go go - and they were snoozing.

Maybe it's just me, but you remind me of Lily Allen!!

Is it time yet? I have noticed I am depressed at the end of every month, I am beginning to think this is when the excitement of seeing the new releases, planning, ordering, receiving and reviewing has worn off. I have post-release slump.

Heh... me too. I get anxious and antsy. Can't leave the computer for more than 3 seconds before rushing back to see if they're up. I. Am. SO. Sad. :lol:

Edited by Eggers

Eggers, you are NOT SAD. You are simply a Friend, a True Fan, and Devoted Customer of LPMP. See? Isn't that better?!? :w00t::burning-heart:

Oh and

:ph34r:

:D

And I forgot to stalk! Oh noes!

At least I Never Stalk Alone... ;)

Hey if it feels better I am SAD too. It's the new cool :P

:lol:

!!!!! Yay !!!!!!

Stalk----/stalk---/stalk

wow, pretty pic hearts. you heart breaker..lol :hearts04276:

ok back to stalking...I wonder If the sale will be like last years? last year I spent around $300 last time, but it was so fun.

OHH and also that was the time that Canada post customs held my box of lps for almost 2months! I dont know why they made me wait :Emoticons04269: ..a**holes..lol they must have forgot it somewhere.I just hope that they dont do it again...I need my lp fix

k gotta go..my 1 year old lil guy is throwing toys at my back as Im typing..grrr :rolleyes: time for a nap!

Aaaaaaargh I'm going to at least try to control how much I order because I know the damage I'm going to end up doing with the Halloween collection, but if a certain couple scents are part of the sale I'll bend a little. ;)

funny, i nearly made my avi boob-ish today. I'm waiting for my date and stalking..

I dropped chocolate on my boob this morning and it looked like a mole. You can't see it in the pic.. but it was embarassing..

Ah well you know what they say.. a leopard can't change their spots.. or something?