Stalk Talk!

luna65

I'm hoping for a mixed bag. I'd love a creamy, foody scent, a yummy festive scent a la "Get Happy", a sheer sexy scent. I'd love something dark and elegant (with Bang or LFN) for nighttime wear, and another dark horse, badass scent. :purr:

Edited by StacyK

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream new releases were up and they were all weird remixes of past favorites like Angelique was with Esmerelda's PE. And Amazonia Zee was mixed with something else. Wish I could remember the rest!

You need to keep a note pad by your bed!!! :)

Guest cutie.pie

Lainey that is the million dollar question right now :) I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve.

Or like a kid in a car: Are we there yet?!?! :D

Or like a kid in a car: Are we there yet?!?! :D

Yeah, more like this one! I always got overly excited on Christmas Eve and it wasn't pleasant, lol.

But September's was out by now! *cries*

No wait, I mean October's. But in September. Yeah. Does that make sense? It makes sense in my head...

Edited by Lainey

Yeah, more like this one! I always got overly excited on Christmas Eve and it wasn't pleasant, lol.

But September's was out by now! *cries*

No wait, I mean October's. But in September. Yeah. Does that make sense? It makes sense in my head...

I think Mara and the elfs at LP are still catching up after the October releases and all the hard work that went into those :)

I am not ready for a full scented sampler, but I definitely can't wait for the unscented phero samples! Got my list ready!!!

What? Why? Are we not supposed to ask? Is this like a rule around here? :embarrassed:

No haha - she means when you are stalking something .... (to include new relaeses) you have to be silent like a ninja .... it is kind of like a long-running joke in this thread. ... People quietly pop in & out to see if anything has happened. *said in a very low whisper after first exhaling all the air in my lungs*

No haha - she means when you are stalking something .... (to include new relaeses) you have to be silent like a ninja .... it is kind of like a long-running joke in this thread. ... People quietly pop in & out to see if anything has happened. *said in a very low whisper after first exhaling all the air in my lungs*

Yay - QG, yes I was trying to show my 'stealthiness' - ala ninja.

Funny like when the ice cream falls off the cone onto the ground and a dog eats it

:emot103:

Well, I'd certainly be inclined to get the full sampler set if it consisted of pheroed wax melts - there would be no worries about my skin chemistry anymore. But yes, I know with everyone being so anxious about the new releases, that kind of funny, yes... :)

Guest cutie.pie

ok, labels only for now. :) These won't be ready to ship until the end of next week. Just finishing my descriptions for Luna.

:D :D :D YAY!!!

Well, I'd certainly be inclined to get the full sampler set if it consisted of pheroed wax melts - there would be no worries about my skin chemistry anymore. But yes, I know with everyone being so anxious about the new releases, that kind of funny, yes... :)

Oh, true enough; it probably isn't the same excitement if you're worried about skin chemistry. I hope something in there works for you if you go get any samples.

Edited by donsie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where to ask this, so I hope this is okay...will there be a sampler set for December? Just wondering. Was there one for September? Do they come out every month, or does it just depend?

Sorry, just wondering if another set will be coming out soon...I'm nowhere near working my way through the Pheromas set!

Guest cutie.pie

I'm not sure where to ask this, so I hope this is okay...will there be a sampler set for December? Just wondering. Was there one for September? Do they come out every month, or does it just depend?

Sorry, just wondering if another set will be coming out soon...I'm nowhere near working my way through the Pheromas set!

If I remember correctly, Mara said that December's NR will be available from December 1st. There are usually NR every month, but in September Mara gave us more time to enjoy the Sugareds (from August) so there weren't any NR ;) Edited by cutie.pie