Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'm allowed to say. But it will be soon. Mara is finishing up brewing, Luna is doing descriptions. So be patient, they will be worth it!

Oh yay-yuh!!! I'm soooooo curious about the notes! B) And, of course, I cannot WAIT to see the labels. *giggles evilly*

This will be my first introduction to Spell Potions. I have so much catching up to do ! I'm sure I will enjoy getting to know this "magickal" part of LPMP better. Consider me an eager student.

Guest cutie.pie

Is this going to be another double month spell collection with 20 bottles or the usual monthly collection size?

I might have heard it will be a double set ;)

Guest cutie.pie

I hope not. I've logged in like 4 times already just to stalk and daydream of labels.

I'm clicking 'refresh page' like every hour (or maybe 5 times an hour) :rofl222:

*wishes for a super powerful employment potion* I really need one! Or if not a super powerful win-the-lottery potion. LOL

Yeah, I wouldn't mind one that was less Shut Up And Get A Job and more You Don't Ever Need A Job Again

Or Shed All That Weight or Get Your Hairline Back haha! :lol:

Thanks Mara, I can stop flipping out now and save it for Monday! :)

Please please let there be another Return to Me (heavenly and omg works); Come to Me Lover; Of course Money Potions; Goddess Oil (didn't get a chance to try prior but sounds perfect); Blessing Oils; Any Hex Breaker (including anything that stops self worry/ fear from jinxing stuff)

I've been trying to put this all out of my head, haven't been stalking as want to avoid any panic.

I'm sure all will be worth the wait and everything will be perfect!!

:666:

It was SO much fun!!!!!!!!

I think my lips are sealed for the time being.

MARA, ARE MY LIPS SEALED?

WUT.THE.HELL.IS.GOING.ON.HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

I believe that much is obvious ... someone with inside knowledge has been holding out on us ... :D

LOL. I don't have any money left anyway!!!!

Don't worry - I'll buy yours haha!! :lol:

HEY QG! NEENER NEENER!!!! *runs off cackling wildly*

WUT.THE.HELL.IS.GOING.ON.HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

Mwwwwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! :666::heart:

All will be revealed come Monday...patience please. :)

Awwwwww, POOPIE. I was just gonna start bugging you for hints!!! :CHEERS~19:

LOL. I don't have any money left anyway!!!!

Ooooh, MissDC! I'll bet you're going to want some of these! :BananaRow:

HEY QG! NEENER NEENER!!!! *runs off cackling wildly*

I'll get you my pretty ... and your little dog too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooh, MissDC! I'll bet you're going to want some of these! :BananaRow:

Nahhhh :lol:

Edited by quietguy

ermergerd did Elizabeth design the labels ??

:heart: Nah, Mara does all that hard work. I just did some...decoration. :)

And as long as I'm here...

Oh, Luuuuuunnnnnaaaaaaaa....? Any hints available? Aww, what am I talking about. You're all locked up in your writing lair right now!

I will say this:

There is everything you desire, some which you have begged for (repeatedly) and also a wonderful surprise (well maybe not so much of a surprise now...*cough*Bats*cough*). :lol: But Mara is going to give you the magic, what you do with it is up to you, of course.

I will say this:

There is everything you desire, some which you have begged for (repeatedly) and also a wonderful surprise (well maybe not so much of a surprise now...*cough*Bats*cough*). :lol:

Way to make a girl's heart beat faster!!!

I will say this:

There is everything you desire, some which you have begged for (repeatedly) and also a wonderful surprise (well maybe not so much of a surprise now...*cough*Bats*cough*). :lol: But Mara is going to give you the magic, what you do with it is up to you, of course.

I'm wildly speculating here but since my imagination is running wild, I wonder if this means that it's a "back from the dead" but newly imbued with magical intent potions month? That would be amazeballs.

Or maybe it just means a return of Whisker Wishes. Who knows.

All the teasing and speculation is of course great and I'm excited but starting to freak out early, in anticipation of freaking out later.

OMG... why oh why am I doing this to myself?? This is such wonderful AWESOME news all around.

Will the collection be available through Mar or later? Trying to plan finances and/or hoping availablity is for awhile.

Pwease? :)