Stalk Talk!

luna65

Guest cutie.pie

Wouldn't it be cool if Mara didn't have enough time to come up with NR, so she re-brew'd some of our favorite LPs? :D

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Fairy lp's could follow a tough act like the Sigil's. I've read that fairies love chocolate and shiny objects so I wonder if there will be a cocoa based lp w a sparkly lable or something of the like.

Edited by Cherise

Guest cutie.pie

Only Fairy lp's could follow a tough act like the Sigil's. I've read that fairies love chocolate and shiny objects so I wonder if there will be a cocoa based lp w a sparkly lable or something of the like.

Ohhhh, I'd love cocoa + orange scent, something similar to Glamour Puss :)

Double YAY on the chocolate inspired fairy lp

Sea Monkey (who came up with the Musk in the Pixie Dust PE) also had a PE like this years ago, called Cocoa Fae.

Rebrews???? Ohhh... yes, yes, yes, YES!!! I'll have what she's having! ;)

Another one over here, please!

OMG, let's speculate! What do you think might get rebrewed? I haven't been around long enough to know what the best candidates would be.

My wishes: (and I haven't checked about components)

Absence of Malice

Coconut Breeze

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Marsha Mellow

Musk in the Pixie Dust

Shut Up and Get a Job

With Every Breath

X Appeal

I'd love it if OCCO Ambrosia became part of the permanent collection.

I know this was a sleeper but I reach for it often, because of the amazing ingredients ( I find them super calming without needing to add pheros) : NAUGHTY NURSE

I think you're talking me into it.

;)

I am planning that for the near future too!

OMG!!! I'm actually doing a happy dance (I didn't think I had it in me..lol ;))!!!! Oh, Mara, that would be fabulous!!!! I'm sooo excited about everything!! :cat690::cat690:

Absence of Malice

Coconut Breeze

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Marsha Mellow

Musk in the Pixie Dust

Shut Up and Get a Job

With Every Breath

X Appeal

I would love to see a rebrew of this, too! I just dug out my sample, mmmm!!

Scented Levitation gets my vote for a rebrew as well. :)

I am planning that for the near future too!

Thinking .... it could take me a while haha!

Edited by quietguy

Absence of Malice

Coconut Breeze

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Marsha Mellow

Musk in the Pixie Dust

Shut Up and Get a Job

With Every Breath

X Appeal

YES! Esp *Goddess of the Blue Moon**. I really need it. It's a basic necessity for me, like air and water.

Also, not sure if it's possible because of its complexity but, "BONDED".

Also a creamy, citrus glamour potion like Celeb or Puss would be a great bonus.

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Cherry Divinity

This is tough I could name more but I wanna take time to pick the best of the best

Edited to add: That's kinda how I feel also Donsie, interested in trying the raved about ones that I missed.

Edited by Cherise

I'm sad I missed out on Decadent Diva. I've even kept an eye out on the trade threads, but it gets snatched up before I can put a word in! So that's the one I'm hoping will reappear...plus the ones I don't know I missed, as Donsie says. :)

I don't think I have anything particular in mind. Instead I'm really looking forward to getting to try things I don't even know I should miss!

Me too, but that's why I'm asking! :D

I'm sad I missed out on Decadent Diva. I've even kept an eye out on the trade threads, but it gets snatched up before I can put a word in! So that's the one I'm hoping will reappear...plus the ones I don't know I missed, as Donsie says. :)

I have a trial size of this that I've already tested and I'd be willing to part with it...not sure how much is left in it, though. I can check if you're interested.

Me too, but that's why I'm asking! :D

I think I'm a newbie in that regard, too. Or rather many of the scents that seem to inspire slavish devotion predate when I first tried LPs. I did really want to try Katerina Suit when I first came round but I missed it. I'd be happy to see that return just to give it a go. And I love OCCOs so am particularly interested to try Ambrosia. I wonder if that might make a reappearance. I'd not be surprised since there are a number of people who ask for it fairly regularly!

Edited by donsie

OCCO Ambrosia has been a summer offering for the past two years. I expect Mara will continue the tradition as long as she has the ingredients to rebrew it.

Thinking .... it could take me a while haha!

Don't hurt yourself! ;)

It would be more like a paper cut than a deep stab wound ... almost there .... :D

I think I'm a newbie in that regard, too. Or rather many of the scents that seem to inspire slavish devotion predate when I first tried LPs. I did really want to try Katerina Suit when I first came round but I missed it. I'd be happy to see that return just to give it a go. And I love OCCOs so am particularly interested to try Ambrosia. I wonder if that might make a reappearance. I'd not be surprised since there are a number of people who ask for it fairly regularly!

I have a Katerina Suit trial size that I'd be willing to part with, too. I'm testing it out today, actually.

Ambrosia rebrew would be amazing! I have like 6 bottles hoarded so I'm not in need but I'll still probably get more lol!!!

Oh and a PURPLE PUFF or FUZZY WUZZY rebrew would be awesome!!!

OMG how could I forget about Purple Puff??? YES PLEASE!

OCCO Ambrosia has been a summer offering for the past two years. I expect Mara will continue the tradition as long as she has the ingredients to rebrew it.

Ah, thank you. I wondered how everyone seemed to have some but I will have missed it when I took my extended break last summer.

Lainey, that's a kind offer, thanks. I hope you love it enough to want to keep it, though!

I have a trial size of this that I've already tested and I'd be willing to part with it...not sure how much is left in it, though. I can check if you're interested.

Ohh, yes I am! I'm in the U.S. though, if that's ok with you then please get my email from Halo and I'm sure we can work something out :) Thanks!