Stalk Talk!

luna65

Is there an update when PEs are going to be back on the system to order? Being new here, I want to be able tor reserve others PEs when they come out, so can someone give the rookie newbie a lesson? Thanks!

I don't know about your first question, but as for the second, Mara will post the PEs in this same forum in a thread titled "Private Editions for (Month Name)" when they are ready, and you will be able to see how many bottles there are of each one and reserve what you want in the thread. If you check out some of the past Private Edition threads in here, you can see how it works. :)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Newbie question here. Are there NR each month at the very end of the month (like this Friday)? I know spell collection went for 2 months but wasn't sure about the fairy ones. I'm not a foodie person so am looking forward to a summer type of collection.

I'm deciding whether to put in another order today or tomorrow OR wait until weekend to see any NR.

And of course, anxiously awaiting when PEs are opening again.

I'm a flat out crack ho on LPMP.

The NR for May was the Fairy Garden collection. I don't know when the next NR collection will be, Mara will have to respond to that one. She's so busy with the store, that's why the schedule for this year has been different.

We've brewed several for the upcoming collection but we will not be ready to release probably until mid-end of June.

We've been hoping that extra large releases this year will carry all the addicts for more than a standard month. :lol:

I am stocking the perfume bar now, and when I am done with that I will open PEs again. Around 2 weeks.

Newbie question here. Are there NR each month at the very end of the month (like this Friday)? I know spell collection went for 2 months but wasn't sure about the fairy ones. I'm not a foodie person so am looking forward to a summer type of collection.

I'm deciding whether to put in another order today or tomorrow OR wait until weekend to see any NR.

And of course, anxiously awaiting when PEs are opening again.

I'm a flat out crack ho on LPMP.

This stalk thread is where everyone's goes to speculate, ask NR questions and, if we are lucky, some LPMP nymph will drop a hint.

Stalk away...

WOW! (schoolhouse rock style :D ) Mara's amazing!!!

:challoween:

Edited by StacyK

We've brewed several for the upcoming collection but we will not be ready to release probably until mid-end of June.

We've been hoping that extra large releases this year will carry all the addicts for more than a standard month. :lol:

I am stocking the perfume bar now, and when I am done with that I will open PEs again. Around 2 weeks.

Total squee-fest at Black Cat Cottage!!!!!!

I really can't believe all you do, Mara, but I am so thankful that you do it!

(And yes, I've very much appreciated the extra time to go through samples!)

Oh, my, June is going to be exciting!

I am stocking the perfume bar now, ...

That is going to be so cool - I really hate that I am not nearby to see and experience it first-hand, much less the rest of the store. The bar is beautiful as is, and fully stocked will be even more so, but I am sure pictures will not do it justice.

I guess you can tell which part of the store has really caught my imagination. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

I can't wait!!! :)

I'm hoping for something marzipan-ish :D

I can't wait!!! :)

I'm hoping for something marzipan-ish :D

heya cutie pie! Just wondering....what notes or scents would be in a marzipan-ish perfume? I know there are different ways of making it and the type I know has honey and almonds..do you include anything else? :)

Guest cutie.pie

heya cutie pie! Just wondering....what notes or scents would be in a marzipan-ish perfume? I know there are different ways of making it and the type I know has honey and almonds..do you include anything else? :)

Have you tried Petit Four Your Thoughts? That one is the best marzipan scent I have ever tried. It has the best almond marzipan! http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PetitFour/

I was thinking about a PE that smells like marzipan... I think the notes good for that one would be almond marzipan, cherry (maybe), vanilla...

I never thought about adding honey to the mix...interesting! :)

Guest cutie.pie

I can't wait to try it! Can you tell me which notes did you use? (I was thinking about a marzipanish PE but don't wanna make the same as yours lol)

Our bank accounts will be happy about this at least.... :D

I can't wait to try it! Can you tell me which notes did you use? (I was thinking about a marzipanish PE but don't wanna make the same as yours lol)

I can't believe I didn't save the notes! I hope Mara has the notes somewhere... The review thread held no clues either. All I remember is that it was almond marzipan and vanilla cake-like. Maybe... Just maybe some coconut? I'm wondering if I just told Mara I wanted Marzipan Cake and had her do her thing?

I can't remember-my PFYT is buried in my closet. Its very close minus the raspberry. I think Mara had said it was similar in a thread...

Here's all I can find on my Marzipan Cake

The NR/PE for that month

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7489&page=2

The review thread

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7575&hl=%2Bmarzipan+%2Bcake

But anyways!!! I'm so excited for some NRs and I'm cookin up some new PE ideas- so I can't wait till they reopen!!!!!

Edited by hearts

Guest cutie.pie

I can't remember-my PFYT is buried in my closet. Its very close minus the raspberry.

When you unbury it and decide you *hate* it let me know! :D:lol:

Edited by cutie.pie

Haha nice try ladies. Once I start wearing pheros again, me and PFYT have a date!

Same here. Once there's a man in the picture it's a 3 way. PFYT was my best BI experience to date. :)

Guest cutie.pie

No point in even sniffing, hearts. It's just *not* nice. Better send it to cutie.pie! :Emoticons04263:

Haha nice try ladies. Once I start wearing pheros again, me and PFYT have a date!

Are ya sure???? Maybe you should listen to Donsie! :hypnotic::Emoticons04263::Emoticons04263::Emoticons04263:

Hopefully Mara will make a rebrew of PFYT! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Pretty Fucking Young Thing

Didn't MJ sing about those? :D

Edited by quietguy

I have a hankering for something dark and sexy. Hopefully there will be an NR for some darker sexy summer loving :)

I figure I just don't know WHAT exactly I would wish for here. I'm still learning what sends me over the moon :D I think I'm still willing to just wait and see and be absolutely floored by some creation that I never could have guessed or dreamed - as Mara's creations do :heart: Even with the PE's - I could never imagine how amazing they would turn out. It just boggles my mind...

I know what would be beyond Awesome. As fun as summer can be.. it's not all sex-beach- sex for those of us with older kids. I'd love a tasty MLH scent to help me happily get through the season with kids. A scent to lift the sprits and feel like I'm in control and still summer sexy. :heart:

Sensual, tropical, mom in charge. A summer MILF scent.

Not asking for much :D

Edited by StacyK

Ahhhh yes- something like Kitten Nip would be awesome!

Yea I was thinking KN with a tropic & or beachy feel.

I know what would be beyond Awesome. As fun as summer can be.. it's not all sex-beach- sex for those of us with older kids. I'd love a tasty MLH scent to help me happily get through the season with kids. A scent to lift the sprits and feel like I'm in control and still summer sexy. :heart:

Sensual, tropical, mom in charge. A summer MILF scent.

Not asking for much :D

Yea I was thinking KN with a tropic & or beachy feel.

This sounds awesome...