Stalk Talk!

luna65

I'd love to experiment with MLH more. I couldn't use the Totem: Kangaroo because I felt like the animal was right in front of me ! Very disconcerting, heheh. Mara knows her stuff too well. I have a long summer with kids ahead of me as well :purr:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) Something cool and breezy to help me pretend I'm escaping this scalding dish rag of a landlocked place!

2.) Corn silks..the scent of cornsilks, maybe as as sugared. For those who have never smelled corn as it stands in the fields, you are missing one of the great scents of nature. Earthy sweetness caught on a sunny-day breeze, or wafting through the night air on a full moon..brings back all sorts of memories, everything from gangly farm kid me, playing hide and seek, to teenaged me, sneaking off for a stolen.. too-warm canned beer!..you pervs!

Edited by Wanderlust

I'd love to experiment with MLH more. I couldn't use the Totem: Kangaroo because I felt like the animal was right in front of me ! Very disconcerting, heheh. Mara knows her stuff too well. I have a long summer with kids ahead of me as well :purr:

I don't understand what you mean about the kangaroo, but I am deeply intrigued. Care to expand on that?

Guest cutie.pie

I don't understand what you mean about the kangaroo, but I am deeply intrigued. Care to expand on that?

Where have you been? I missed your reviews! ;)

Oh Mel, I would *love* to have it! Is there anything on my trade list that might interest you? Or even Bpals? I have a couple of Bpals I will message you about on FB that you might like as trades. I would love to give you something special in return.

I'm with Rose... I'd love to see OCCO Ambrosia come around again. Even IF it's different because of the available ingredients. Sometimes 'different' turns out to be even better than I ever imagined, so I remind myself to keep an open mind!

I realllly like the OCCO Ambrosia - really. I still have a vial of it and every time I smell it I swoon and yet I just don't reach for it :( I think it's a case of liking the fragrance more than wanting to smell like the fragrance and yet - every time I smell it I wonder why I don't wear it more often :lol:

Guest cutie.pie

Are we there yet? I'm so impatient to see the labels, notes and Luna's descriptions, so I searched and read all about June's NR from previous years :lol:

I really hope there is another version of OCCO Ambrosia too and that I'm able to purchase at least 1 FB! I have a trial size that I use so sparingly. It's like liquid gold to me and I would cut anyone who tried to take it from me! I'm (mostly) joking. I'd at least tackle the thief and they would be so sorry for trying to steal it from me. ?

I would love a summery scent that can hold and amplify LFN!!

Any hints??? Come on why is no one teasing us?? TEASE ME!!! ?

Uh, I don't do so well with demands. :P

Does anyone? Lol. I usually do the opposite when I'm met with demands. Ask my kids or BF. Silent paggro shit is usually what gets to me from my BF and that just gets him the bare minimum. Being appreciative and patient is what I respond to the best.

Ohhhhh, the anticipation is building....staying close to the computer these days!!! Dreaming of Mara's magickal creations.... :love-you:

The NRs are going to be mind blowing - just wait - we won't be disappointed...as though that were even possible! :D

Lobster babes? :lol:

So the first thing that hit my mind was sunburn. The "wow, you're as red as a lobster" saying.

Or, "Rock Lobster!"

But now I have these "50's movies" type poster images on my head." Attack Of The Lobster Women " :lol:

How many breasts do Lobster Women have anyway?

Edited by StacyK

I hear Lobster Babe, and my thoughts go to Spongebob's Larry the Lobster.. the musclebound lobster lifeguard, lol

:lol: that's great. I love Sponge Bob.

I think I need to send new mommies Hearts & LV copies of the "Campfire Song" :lol:

Edited by StacyK